Chapter 2: Let the war begin

Boys Before Flowers (Super Generation Version)

 

This story is under construction. I changed some in my storyline. I hope you understand and bear with me please. I hope you understand. I'll make this more beautiful guys! I'll appreciate if you re-read my story to understand better. I didn't have any changes on chapter 1. 

I Please comment! and I hope you guys love this. 

_______________________________________________________________________

Yoona’s Pov

“Umm…I…I will Accept it” I said reluctantly and I faked smiled.

“Oh…well…this is an opportunity” I thought to myself and showed my true beautiful smile.

“Yoona…We’ll give you another job” I looked at them curiously and I raised my eyebrows

“What is it?” I finally asked them

“Please look after our son and discipline him” Mrs. Boa pleaded and Yoona agreed and nodded

“Who is Your son? Can I please know his name?” I asked them

“Choi Siwon” Jaejoong said and gave me a smile “Siwon is really childish and sometimes he can do bad things” he added “Really bad” The way Mr.Choi said that sent me goosebumps. Is that Siwon really that scary? But Can I handle him?

“I can handle him” Yoona said and gave them an assure smile

“Are You sure? Our son is not that easy to give up” They asked once again and I gave them a nod

“Please Don’t tell him…We’ll pay you 10,000 Won” Mr.Choi Offered and I just gave them a smile. Now I will have money too.

“Choi Siwon Get ready cause Im Yoona is coming on your way to stop you from doing your evil ways…hahahaha” I thought and smiled evilly. Sometimes I really can be evil but now I will use my soft side.

“Yoona are you ready for your first day tomorrow?” Mrs.Choi asked and I smiled

“I think I am…but I still don’t have my things” I said and Mrs.Choi stood up and held my hand.

“Come on we’ll go somewhere” She said and we started walking away from my family.

We reached the place and I was astounded by the beauty of the mall

“Why are we here?” I asked her with politeness and she looked at me

“You said you don’t have your things…so we are here to buy you those things you need for your school” Mrs.Choi told me and we continued walking

___________________________________________________________________

We shopped for the things I needed and (for my friends too) went back to where my parents are. I smiled when I saw them having fun and talking to Mr.Choi.

“Mr. Choi We’ll go now it’s getting a little bit late” I said and looked at my watch We bowed down and smiled at them

“Take care and Go home safe…Butler Lee will you please accompany them to their home” Mr.Choi Told Butler Lee and He nodded.

“Bye” We waved at them and they waved back.

___________________________________________________________________

We reached our house safely and changed our clothes. We went to bed tiredly. I called up my friends and told them my decisions. They agreed to come with me.

“This was a tiring day but I’m happy that my family is happy…This is a blessing” I said and smiled to myself “Tomorrow…You’ll start a brand new life in a grand school…Good luck Im Yoona” I added and I raised my hands and said “Fighting”.

I slept peacefully with a smile on my face.

___________________________________________________________________

In the morning I woke up and Took a bath. I fixed myself and went to school early. My father accompanied me to school. I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Im Yoona Fighting!" He said and smiled sweetly at me. He is the best father ever...I love him so much. I bid my farewell to my appa and ran away in the school garden with a map on my hands. Well it's my first day here so I don't know the place so good.

While I was walking and looking for the school swimming area (that's my sport and that's one of the facts why I agreed to study here) I can hear a pleasant music coming near where I am standing. I started looking for the one who was playing the instrument and after a while finally I saw a young handsome man playing the violin. I quickly fell inlove with the music...I admit I already have a small crush on the guy. It feels like he was serenading me with his soft love song. His voice was so soft...very soft. I closed my eyes and I felt like paradise. Then after a while the music suddenly stopped I opened my eyes and saw the man looking at me with a smile on his face. He was cute. I blushed while looking at him. I was caught off guard...what am I supposed to do?

"Where is the pool area?" I asked and he pointed somewhere and I bowed to him "Thank you" I embarrassly ran away.

__________________________________________________________________

"Hi" I waved my hands when I finally saw my friends in the school lobby. I ran to them and hugged them one by one.

"Unnie...thanks for picking us...our parents really wanted us to be in this perfect school” Seohyun said and I smiled at her

“No prob…I really wanted you guys to be with me” I said and we started walking hand in hand.

While the 4 of us were chatting going in our classroom, 4 girls suddenly blocked our way and they started introducing themselves.

“Hi I’m Chae Rim…The most prettiest girl in school” She said and gave us a bitter smile

“Hi I’m Sunye…The coolest girl here” the other girl said with high confidence

“Hi I’m Seungyeon…The best in this school” the petite girl said

“And I’m Ivy…The most popular here…cause I’m from another country” The same height as Tiffany unnie said

We’ve kind of felt awkward hearing those words from them. They are pretty but so boastful. We just gave them a fake smile. We tried to be friendly with them.

“I’m Yoona” I said and gave them a small smile

“I’m Jessica” Our Ice princess said in a cold manner

“I’m Seohyun” Innocent maknae said in a sweet voice

“I’m Tiffany” Our eye smile princess said in a very cool manner

“Let’s be friends” I offered my hand and they didn’t even took it. Jessica unnie took my hand and got angry

“Yah…my dongsaeng is offering her hands…are you that cold hearted?” She said angrily

“Unnie…” I said and looked at her; she shot me with her Icy glare.

“We don’t need any more friends…We have a lot of fan boys and we are already 4” Chae rim said and I stepped up to slap her but Seohyun stopped me “They are not worthy Unnie” They were to proud of themselves.

“Bye…” They said and went away. This is the first day of our school and we already made enemies.

“Are kids here really like that?” Tiffany asked as we started walking again

“I don’t Know” I shrugged my shoulders and we continued to walk

_______________________________________________________________________

We passed by and saw 3 handsome guys bullying a nerd guy. Well they were 4 but the other guy was just looking at them and doing nothing…but ommo! Isn’t he the guy I just encountered this morning? He really looks good. Jessica snapped her fingers infront of me that made me woke up from my imaginations.

“Yoong, Are you ok? What are you thinking about?” She asked me and I shook my head.

“What are they doing? They must be the F4…” Tiffany said and we gave our attention to her “F4?” We asked her in unison

“F4…Flower 4…the richest persons in this school” Tiffany unnie tried to explain and then we looked back to the guys. We went on their way and stopped them.

“Yah! …What do you think you’re doing?” Yoona said grabbed the poor guy to their side and Siwon smirked

“And Who are you to stop us?” Siwon said and moved closer to her

“And Who are you to do that?” Yoona said teasingly “But Whoever you are I DON’T CARE. I’m not afraid of you!” She added and gave him a playful smile.

“Tsk…You picked the wrong guys to stop” Siwon said and placed his hands on Yoona’s chin. “And I don’t believe that you don’t know me.” Yoona removed his hands of her face. Siwon smirked at her before he left with his friends.

_______________________________________________________________________

Comments are appreciated! <3 Subscribe and comment! kekeke! ^_^