Chapter 1: This is my pure simple life!

Boys Before Flowers (Super Generation Version)

 

“One Of Korea’s Most Richest And Powerful Company, Shinwa Corporation, Was Picked As A Representative For The China-Korea Trade” One Reporter Says Attentively And His Partner Responded Another One “They Were Also The Choice Of The Most Beautiful School In The Asia. This Sment School Or Shinwa School As It Was Mostly Known Was School Of The Richest And Coolest Persons In Korea. This School Teaches Different Courses And It Is Acknowledged As The Best School In Korea.”

Yoona Quickly Closed The TV Annoyed Because Of The Different Awards Given To That “Ugly Crap School” As She Says. Yoona,22, Was A Poor Girl Living In A Small House With Her Brother Kyungsan, 10, And Her Parents Jo Kwon And Gain,45 And 42. Yoona Indeed Was A Very Simple But Tough Girl, She Was Pretty,Intelligent And She Was Working Hard In Order To Finish Her Studies, She Was In High School. She Has 3 Beautiful Friends That Help Her Do Her Job. Tiffany, Jessica And Seohyun Were Working With Her In A Porridge Shop. Her Family Owns A Small Laundry Shop That Gives Them An Allowance Of 5,000 Won Each 2 Months But This Is Not Enough For Their Daily Needs. She Helps Her Parents Deliver The Clothes To Their Costumer’s Home.

Yoona’s Pov

“Another News About That Ugly School…Oh My…How Many Times Have I Heard That Today? It’s Really Annoying! Why Do They Always Talk About That School? I Know Kids Studying There Are Rude, Arrogant And Pampered. This Is Such A Waste Of Time Looking At That News” I Thought And Closed The TV Angrily.

“Yoona, Why Did You Turn Off The TV? We Are Watching…” Jo Kwon Appa Told Me And I Gave Him A Bad Look And A Big Sigh.

“Appa, Umma Aren’t You Tired Of Hearing News About That Old Ugly School?” I Asked Annoyingly And They Shook Their Heads. I Can See They Were Really A Big Fan Of That School And Company. What Makes Everyone Want That Shinwa Something? I Know My Parents Wanted Me To Study In That Prestigious Elegant School But Then It Is A Big “NO” For Me…It’s Just A Waste Of Money.

“Appa Where Are The Clothes And What Is The Address?” I Asked My Father As I Started To Fix Myself Getting Ready For My Job.

“There And The Address Is Shin…” I Didn’t Let Him Finish And I Already Said “Shh…” To Him. That School Again…Never Mind.

“What’s The Name Of The Student?” I Asked My Father Who Once Again Opened The TV And Can’t Even Take His Eyes Of There.

“Choi So-Woon” He Said Not Still Looking.

I Bid My Goodbyes And Rode My Old Bike…Old But Still Useable. I Gladly Hummed Going On The Place And When I Reached Their I Suddenly Dropped My Jaw.

“Is This A Palace Or A School?” I Murmured And The Lady Guard Looked At Me “Pardon, Are You Saying Something?” I Looked At Her And Shook My Head Then I Proceeded To The School And I Can See Some Students Running To The Rooftop Of The School.

“Choi So-Woon Is Going To Jump…Let’s Go” I Heard The Students Shout And I Curiously Thought “Choi So-Woon” And After A While I Finally Remembered “Ahh…He’s The One” I Followed The Students And Saw So-Woon Standing On The Wall Of The School.I Walked To His Place And Gave Him His Clothes.

“So-Woon Ssi…You’re Clothes Are Here…350 Won” I Told Him And He Turned Around. I Was Shock To See Him Covered With His Own Blood And Finally I Understood The Situation. Sometimes I’m Really Slow.

“Give That To My Brother…Choi Du-Joon” He Once Again Turned His Body And Shouted “This Is All What You Want Right? Then I Give This All To You!”He Was About To Jump And The Entire Students Shouted Scarily Because They Thought He Was Going To Fall But No I Grabbed Him With All My Strength After I Threw All The Clothes On The Side.

“Are You Crazy?” I Asked Him But No Reply.

End Of Yoona’s Pov

___________________________________________________________________

After That Day:

News Started To Scatter About That Incident; Good Image For Yoona And Sometimes Bad For The School And Company Image. The Whole Town Had Been Talking About This Since The Time That It Happened. Yoona Was Affected By This. When She Went Out To Throw Some Trash On The Bin Outside Infront Of Their Small Restaurant, Media Started Filming And Interviewing Her. She Was Kind Of Shock And Happy At The Same Time But Also Annoyed.

___________________________________________________________________

When The Owners Of The School, Choi Jaejoong And His Wife Choi Boa, Knew About This They Kind Of Felt Disappointed With Their Son Because They Knew It Was His Fault Again.

“What Do I Have To Do With This Kid?” Jaejoong Asked His Wife Angrily

“Hon,Just Let Him Pass This Time” His Wife Suggested While Rubbing His Back And Jaejoong Looked At Her

“What Do You Mean? I’ve Always Let Him Pass…But He Always Does This Kind Of Things” Jaejoong Blurted Out

“What About Im Yoona? What Do We Do To Her? Seems Like Media Are Telling Us To Do Something To Thank Her” His Wife Told Him While Massaging His Back

“Let’s Give Her Scholarship And Let Her Friends Get In With Her!” Jaejoong Suggested And His Beautiful Kind Wife Nodded.

Jaejoong Snapped His Fingers And His Butler Arrived.

“Yes Master What Can I Do For You?” The Butler Said And Jaejoong Gave Him A Smile

“Please Call For Im Yoona And Her Parents…Please Let Them Come Here Butler Lee…Thank You” Jaejoong Ordered The Butler And The Butler Nodded

“That’s All? Something More?” Jaejoong Shook His Head And Butler Lee Looked At Boa And Like Jaejoong She Shook Her Head.

“Ok…I’ll Fetch Her” Butler Lee Bowed Down And Went Away.

___________________________________________________________________

Yoona And Her Family Was Fixing Their Things On Their House In Short They Were Cleaning Their Dirty And Dusty House. After Finishing The Work, Yoona Went Inside The Bathroom And Took A Shower.

Someone Suddenly Rang The Doorbell.

“Kyungsan,Please Open The Door” The Panting Jo Kwon Asked His Son And Kyungsan Lazily Stood Up And Opened It.

“Hello Kid!” Butler Lee Greeted And Kyungsan Smiled At Him.

The Guy Went Inside The House And Both Jo Kwon And Gain Stood Up.

“Who Are You?” Jo Kwon Asked

“What Do You Need? Please Don’t Shoo Us Away From Our House?” Gain Said Dramatically Fake Crying

“Pabo…Of Course They Are Not Going To Take Our House…We Paid For This” Jo Kwon Smacked Her Forehead And Gain Stood Up Bowing Down Her Head Embarrass

“I’m Here For Im Yoona…” Butler Lee Said And Kyungsan Politely Asked “What Do You Need From Noona?”

“Ahhh…The Owner Of The School Wanted Her And Her Family To Meet Them!” Butler Lee Said

“What Do You Mean…The Shinwa Corporation Owners As-As In The Korea’s Most R-R-Richest Company” Gain Asked Stuttering And Still Not Believing

“Yes The Chois” Butler Lee Confirmed And At That Time Yoona Went Out Of The Bathroom Feeling Fresh And When She Saw Butler Lee She Was Shock.

“Ummm…What’s Happening Here?”

“Mr. And Mrs.Choi Wanted To See You And Your Family…”

“Really?!”

“Yes”

“But Why?”

“I Think They Have To Thank You For Something”

Her Parents And Brother Cleaned Themselves And Prepared For The Event While Yoona Just Sat There Wearing A Simple Beautiful Dress.

“Come On…Don’t Prepare For It Too Much…” Yoona Told Her Family And They Disagreed

“We Are Meeting The Korea’s Richest People…So We Have To Look Presentable” Jo Kwon Said

“Why…Don’t We Look Good Enough?” Her Family Stopped And Nodded

“Come On!” Yoona Said And Her Family Followed Her Excitedly

“Are You All Ready?” Butler Lee Who Was Waiting Outside The House Asked And They Nodded.

They Went Inside The Car And Go To Shinwa’s Company.

___________________________________________________________________

They Arrived There And They Were Amazed By The Beauty Of The Building.

They Rode The Gold Elevator And Arrived At The President’s Room.

They Knocked And Went In. Mrs. And Mr.Choi Welcomed Them With A Warm Smile.

“Finally…We’ve Met The Wonder Girl” Boa Said And Suddenly Hugged Her, At First She Was Shock But Then She Hugged Her Back And When They Parted They Both Gave Each Other A Smile Sweeter Than Chocolates.

“Thank You For Doing That…We Owe You Big” Jaejoong Said And Offered A Handshake Between Them Yoona Gladly Took It And Bowed Down.

“I’m Glad To Meet Both Of You Mr.And Mrs. Choi” Yoona And Her Family Smiled

“Let’s Sit And Eat Lunch” They All Sat On The Chairs And Ate Lunch.

While Eating:

“Yoona, Please Accept The Gift That We Will Give You” Yoona Gave Them A Wide Smile

“Our Gift Is…Scholarship In Shinwa School” Yoona Had A Froze Reaction, She Was Actually Shock About The News. Her Most Hated Place Will Be Her School. She Looked At Mr.And Mrs. Choi And Their Eyes Were Happy. She Just Can’t Reject The Offer And She Just Can’t Accept It Either. Her Mind Was Full Of Different Thoughts.

“Umm…I…”