Afternoon

Tao Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hours later Tao  begins to shift awake, eyes still closed as he lets out a cute yawn before sitting up. Slowly his eyes starts to flutter open, but is quickly shut again as he whines in discomfort. "Too bright." He mumbles to himself, bringing his hands up to rub his eyes, yet he stops when he feels  said fabric against his skin. His eyes shoot open and the first thing he sees is that he's sitting behind bars he scans the room in disgust. Then he looks down at he hands gasps while looking at his paw mittens hugging his hands.

"GEGE!!!" He quickly moves to stand up but yelps when his head crashes into the top of the crib. Tears build up at the instant pain occurring as he reaches up to rub the sore spot. He sits back down and cries louder until the door squeaks open revealing Kyungsoo, Jongin, Baekhyun, and Jongdae. Tao's eyes look to them pleadingly as he sticks his hands out in between the bars.

"Guys please let me out. I can't believe they actually put me in here. This room is for babies, not a freaking 18 year old. Take me out of here please!" Tao shakes the bars lightly. However the boys look at each other and nods, before turning back to the panda. Jongin smiles and walks over as Baekhyun and Jongdae makes their way over to the closet. Jongin pushes a button on the side of the crib that allows the bars to drop slowly, Tao smirks a tries to jump out only to be caught by the younger boy.

"Awww Panda is in a much better mood after his nap isn't he? Come on baby, let's get you cleaned up something to eat. You haven't had anything to eat since yesterday, but no worry Kyunggie made you something very yummy." Tao grimaces when he hears Jongin's voice, hating how high pitch he is making it. Almost as if her were actually talking to an infant. Tao pushes himself out of the boy's arms and glares him. "Stop talking like that dude! You sound so stupid and are taking this way too far."

"Look guys, I really do think he's hungry. Look how cranky he's getting. Come on let's hurry up so he can eat. Kyung you change him, while Chen and I keep him still. Baek you have his clothes?" Baekhyun smiles and skips over to the changing table where Kyungsoo is currently taking out all the changing necessities. Meanwhile Jongin and Jongdae chase after the fleeing panda who had just bolted out of the door.

"Taozi COME BACKKK!!!" Jongin sing songs as he dashes around the family room after the older boy. "NOOOO! STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!" Tao runs around the sofa and up the stairs trying to make it into his bedroom. He hears Jongin's footsteps approaching closer behind him and runs faster seeing his door just ahead. He gets closer and reaches out, when his hand slips off the knob. "BOOM-AHHHH"  The panda crashes into the shut door and is about to fall backwards, until strong arms catch him from behind. Tao's eyes are squeezed shut in pain and he lets out a small whimper.

"Owwww"

"Poor baby, are you okay Tao bear? Did you hurt anywhere? Here let me take a look." Jongin moves the boy's bands out the way and sees a small red mark blooming on his forehead. "Oh no baby look you got yourself an owie. Let Jonginnie hyung make it better." Before Tao can dodge it the younger boy places a kiss on the sore spot and pulls back giggling at the face Tao makes. "All better. Now you know, no more running away from your Hyungs. You could of gotten really hurt. And you forgot they your mittens where on. Ummm you can't really open doors or anything with them on In case you didn't notice." 

"Gee thanks for the observation."  Tao rolls his eyes at the boy and whines when the boy picks him up effortlessly. Back down the stairs they go, Tao sighing in defeat when he is placed on the changing table. His cheeks blushes when Kyungsoo begins unsnapping the onesie button and gently lifts it over his head, leaving him only in his diaper and mittens. Baekhyun coos at him for being a good boy for not fighting, leaving him to blush more in embarrassment. "Aww don't be shy baby, we've all seen each other at some point it's not something new. Plus I picked you out a cute outfit, you won't be exposed for long." Baekhyun pinches his cheek softly.

"Alright you guys, I'm going to need you to hold him down." Tao is gently pushed onto his back, as Jongdae takes his place at the top of the changing table with Jongin at the foot of it. Tao whines when Kyungsoo reaches for the tags of the diaper and goes to move, however Jongin grabs his feet and pins them down while Chen does the same with his wrists. "No don't do this, please let me go. This is so embarrassing hyungs. I hate this!" Tao wails and tries to thrash around, but is unable to with being pin down. 

"Shhhh Tao. It's going to be over before you know it. Take deep breaths, we don't want you passing out again." Kyungsoo rubs comforting circles on the boy's stomach as he shakily begins to inhale and exhale deeply. Once he calms down a bit, Kyungsoo quickly removes the tags and pulls off the diaper as Jongin lifts up the boys legs. They wince at the spanked bottom as Kyungsoo carefully wipes down the sore skin. 

"Keep his legs up Jongin, Baekhyun hyung hand me that jar over there please." He points over to the shelf where a small jar of cream is sitting. When Baekhyun hands it to him he unscrews the lid and takes a nice amount onto his fingers. "Alright baby, this might hurt a bit, but it is going help with the pain and prevent a rash from starting on you . Just bear with it." He slowly begins rubbing the cream onto the boy's bum and thighs gently humming whenever he hears the boy gasp lowly. Af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter