Becoming the Baby

Tao Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The front door of Exo' s dorm slammed open as an irritated dragon leader  comes in dragging along an equally irritated younger panda boy by the wrist. Once in the living room, the leader lets go of the younger, who gets ready to turn to leave.

"Yah!" The leader yells. The boy slowly turns back to face him.

"What the hell has gotten into you lately, Zitao?" The older asks in a low voice, piercing the younger with his glaze. Suddenly an idea popped into the leader's head, when he remember a conversation that Exo had involving their panda maknae' s behaviour.

Meanwhile, the younger ignores him and turns to leave again. Until he felt heard a loud SMACK echoed in the empty dorm, followed by a burning sensation spread across his . His hands quickly moved to his backside and he turn back towards the older, eyes widened as his bottom lip began quivering.

"You know I don't appreciate being ignored Zitao. Things are going to change around here. You hear? Things are going to change. Now we are going to have a little chat in the bathroom. And I suggest that you get walking or do you want something to help you on the way?"

Slowly, the 18-year old boy made his way to the bathroom. His leader followed him in.

"Ge, leave me alone." Tao snapped annoyingly at Kris as he stepped into the bathroom.

"I told you, things are going to change. If you're going to behave like a little kid that's how I'm going to treat you." Kris snapped back glaring at the younger who was currently staring at him.

"Ge ge" the younger began, whining slowly, shifting his glaze away from the others.

"And you can stop that. Now. Get undressed."

Kris reached for the shower handles turning it on to warm and turned towards the maknae, who just stood there.

"Tao, I said Get. Undressed. Now. You know what? Don't bother. You're right. I should help you with it."

Without another word, he reached towards the younger and drew the shirt over his head, next the dark skinny jeans, then went on to drag his boxers down. A whimper gently escaped from Tao as Kris bent down to fully remove his boxers.

"Lift your feet." Kris snapped when the younger looked down at him, silently pleading him to stop his actions.

 However, Tao didn't move a muscle. Kris reached around and gave him a hard smack to his .

"Ow!" Tao whined softly and continued to stare at the older with his puppy eyes. However, Kris wouldn't tolerate any of the younger's disobedience. He lifted his glaze at the maknae and narrowed his eyes.

"I said lift your feet. Now you are going to work with me here or I'll give you another one."

Fighting the oncoming tears, the boy complied and slowly lifted each leg, allowing his leader to remove his last piece of clothing. Kris turned towards the hamper by the door and place them, the jeans, and the shirt inside.

"Step in the shower." Was his next order.

Tao bit his lip and stepped into it. The leader grabbed a washcloth and wet it in the water, then proceeded to give his maknae a thorough bath, and finally it ends as the water spun down the drain. With a sigh of relief, Tao moved to step out again.

'" I didn't think so. We are not finished." Kris said, stopping the boy from moving further. Tao's eyes widened at the statement.

"What... Ge... what are-"

"Wait here." Kris interrupted and walked towards the bathroom counter.

Nervously, the boy stood and shuddered in the cold. Although, he didn't have to wait for long the other to return.

"Hands behind your head, Tao." Kris ordered, walking back to the shower with a few items in hand.

"No , please, no." The panda like boy began pleading when he saw the items.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Hands behind your head. Five. Six. You are only making things worse on yourself this way. Seven. Eight."

Very slowly, Tao's hands went to the back of his head and he closed his eyes.

"If you are a little boy you should look like one." And the older began t with the clippers.

It was too much. As the clippers made their way over the boy's crotch, hot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter