The following Morning

Tao Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No I don't want too! LET GO OF ME!!!!!!!" The panda boy screams as Chanyeol lifts him out of bed and carries him out of Sehun's room into the kitchen where everyone is waiting to eat. "Yah stop yelling so much Taozi. You're going to blow my ear drums out." Chanyeol whines childishly as the boy squirms attempting to be released out of the giant's hold.

"Then let me go!!" The younger boy whines in defeat, his cheeks becoming red in embarrassment as the other members watch as he is being carried in. Most of them coo at how adorable the baby looks in his onesie, Beakhyun squealing in delight at how much he wants to spoil the little panda. Tao's eyes widen in realization that he's still wearing the onesie that Sehun dressed him in, to add to his horror that his thighs are still pink from night before. 

"No problem panda." Chanyeol places the boy down and before the boy can register what is going on a tray is locked in front of him keeping him from getting up. Tao looks at the locks on the sides then up to the other who are looking at him as if getting ready to brace themselves from something. It takes a few moments... One....two...three.

"NOOOO! HYUNGS!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO....PLESE LET ME GO! I'M NOT A BABY. DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" The boy wails loudly, desperately trying to unlock the tray of the high chair, but fails seeing that a key is needed to grant access. He thrashes his arms around in frustration and kicks his legs that don't even allow his feet to touch the floor. After a few moments, letting the boy's tantrum die down, Suho is the first to speak.

"Enough of your tantrum little boy. HYUNGS will not tolerate this behavior from you. You've cause enough trouble in these past few weeks and running away only made  us realize that we must keep an eye on you at all times. You see we weren't going to go this far, but you've shown us how much heavier we must make this punishment. Yo brought this upon yourself Taozi. Now you are going to eat your breakfast with no more fits and when we are finished will discuss the additional rules that we've come up with after your little escapade yesterday. Do you understand?" Suho crosses his arms over his chest waiting for the boy to challenge him, noticing the nasty glare the panda shoots him.

" off! You can't tell me what to do! I'm tired of all of you thinking that you can boss me around! I'm 18 years old! An ADULT! I don't have to listen to any of you!" He bangs his fists on the table tray, not caring if the bowl of freshly cooked oatmeal that Kyungsoo made was flung into the floor. As it splattered onto the white tile, silence overcomes the dining room as they all watch as Xiumin stands up and makes his way over to the boy. Tao immediately pales and quickly tries to flee but is trapped in the confines of the high chair. 

"Mind repeating to my face what you just said Huang Zitao?" Minseok narrows his eyes and leans close until he's centimeters away from the younger's face. Tao gulps and shakes his heads furiously, not daring to curse directly in front of eldest boy. He lowers his head slowly. However, Minseok growls lowly and reaches up to force the boy to meet his gaze. Tao whines and looks down, tears making his way to his eyes.

"Hyung wants you to repeat what you just said Tao. He's not going to ask again." Tao flinches when Minseok releases his chin with a little force and whimpers out small apologies until the older boy slams his hand down onto his tray. "Now Zitao! Hyung doesn't want to hear what you have to say, he wants what you just screamed at Junmyeon." Tao sobs loudly, tears beginning to roll down his cheeks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter