Runaway baby

Tao Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the !” Tao nearly screams to himself when he wakes up the next morning to find the rubber of the pacifier still resting in his mouth. He quickly sits up wincing slightly from the faint sting still radiating across his bottom and throws the offending object to the other side of the room. He glares at nothing in particular while thinking of everything that had taken place the day before, when suddenly an idea click in his mind.

 

“I gotta get out of here. ” He glances at his nightstand and sees it still early. “8:52? That’s perfect no one should be up yet. I got to hurry before Kyungsoo hyung starts breakfast.” He jumps up and begins packing a few outfits and quietly tip toes down the hall to wash up. When he returns to his room he frowns when he sees something that he didn’t notice before posted on his door.

 

The Five Rules That Baby Taozi Must Follow:

1. Zitao must listen to his hyungs at all times (including his new hyungs Jonginnie and Sehunnie)

2. Zitao will not be alone unsupervised unless it’s naptime/bedtime or he’s in time out

3. Zitao will not curse at or in any way disrespect his hyungs or anyone else

4.Zitao will not sneak or try to run away from his hyungs in order to avoid his punishment

5. If Zitao does break any of the following rules he will submit to his punishment or it will only get worst.

*There will be rules added as we see fit. And your new baby age will be 4. Now that you know the 5 top rules, we expect you to follow them, or face the consequences that will follow if you don’t Huang Zitao.

 

“Oh hell no! They are all crazy to think that I will let them do this to me.” He stares at the list horrified before ripping the paper from the door and throws it onto the floor after crumpling it up into a ball. He storms into his room and changes as quickly as possible into a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a white v-neck. He grabs his backpack and his phone before slipping out of the dorm, just as he heard his owl hyung waking up to begin the day.

 

“Where to go?” He walks down the street lost in thought, trying to come up with a plan to stay out as long as possible before his band members eventually catch up to him. As if fate was watching him, he feels his phone vibrating in his pocket and cringes at the thought of his hyungs already knowing his disappearance. However, a smirk formed across his face when he reads the text and he giggles as he replies, clearly satisfied that his plan just might work out.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter