Baby's Day Out (Part 1)

Tao Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   “Come on hyung are you serious?! I’ve been waiting an entire month for SHINee to return for their overseas comeback, just so Tae can help me with planning our choreography for our next comeback. We really do need to concentrate, bringing Taozi will only cause distraction!” Kai whined in frustration, as Luhan handed him the pastel blue diaper bag. Kai had just gotten off the phone with SHINee’s maknae, excited that he and Taemin finally had a chance to hangout as they both now have some well earned free time. However, he had forgotten that today was his day to watch over his panda “dongsaeng” as the rest of the members had been called in for a meeting to discuss the new concept for their next album.

   “You already agreed to take him out for some ice cream today Jongin. He’s been locked up in this dorm for almost a week now, don’t you think that he needs some fresh air? Plus, he’s actually doing a good job of being his behavior in check...aside from his attitude last night; I think it’s a good idea to get him out of the dorm for a bit. And if anything just give him something to do to keep himself busy. Now I have to go the other members are waiting for me downstairs.” Luhan gives him a quick pat on his back, before rushing out of the door. Kai sighs in disbelief, growling as his plans had been ruined by a certain panda bear. Grabbing his phone he quickly shoots Taemin a text.

To: Taeminnie Hyung

Change of plans today, I have to take Tao to get some ice cream.

Looks like I’ll be running a bit late. Meet up at noon????

   He sighs once more, making his way up to Tao’s room to wake the sleeping boy. It’s already nine in the morning, usually Zitao is already up, typically being spoon fed a bowl of rice porridge while watching an episode of Pororo (something that he has grown accustomed to over the past few days, to his dismay). However, last night had been a long night for everyone when Tao had completely flipped out when some of the SM Rookies showed up unexpectedly during dinner time. To Tao’s horror, they all witnessed their panda hyung strapped into a highchair while Chanyeol stood to his side, cutting his food into smaller pieces. The looks on their faces, was enough to send Tao into a raging ball of fits. All night he listened, as Kris tried to calm down the crying boy, promising him that none of their hoobaes would says a word of what they seen.

   Upon entering the room, Kai already noticed how red the older boy’s eyes looked, probably exhausted from how much he had been crying last night. Tao is currently curled up on his side, seeking comfort in the purple plush dragon that Kris had bought for him. Kai smiles at the sight, admitting that it is indeed cute to see his hyung like this. Suddenly his phone buzzes, notifying that he has gotten a text. Checking to see if Taemin responded he frown when he sees that it's from Suho.

From: Myeon Umma

Jonginnie! Make sure that Taozi eats once he wakes up! He didn’t eat much last night, and we didn’t have time to make breakfast this morning. No sweets is all that I am asking, pick something up if you have to. Also I heard that Taeminnie and you are suppose to hang out? If you do, make sure to remind Tao that the rules will still be enforced outside of the dorm. If he gets to out of control I’ll leave it up to you to discipline him as you see fit. Now I must go, but I’ll talk to you soon. Love you guys and stay safe!

   Closing his phone, he l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter