Baby's First Punishment

Tao Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No please Sehunnie, I don’t want one! I’m sorry, I’ll be good!!!” Tao wails as Sehun pulls down his boxers slowly revealing the still pink bottom from his previous confrontation with Yifan. He reaches back to stop the younger boy from pulling them down entirely but is stopped once Sehun grabs his wrists and pins them to his lower back. He proceeds to lower the until they rest just where his thighs meets his bum.

 

“Shhh hyung, I know you don’t want one. No one does, I’m not going to lecture you, because I want to get this over with as much as you do.” Before Tao can respond, Sehun lifts his hand up and brings it down swiftly making contact with the middle of his . Tao yelps and squirms desperately, but Sehun only grips him closers as he continues letting his hand fall over the reddening skin.

 

Smack! “Sehunnie please….” Tao’s feet kicks suddenly, but the only response he receives from the other was two firm swats to his thighs.

 

Smack!

 

Smack! “NO more kicking hyung. I won’t remind you again.” He places a few more swats to his pinkening thighs before returning attention the glowing bottom.

Smack! “Owww oww OWWW!” Tao begins to howl as tears began making their way down his cheeks.

    

Smack! “You!”

 

Smack! “Will Not.” Tao jerks forward and pulls his hands free. “Owwww it hurrrttttssss”

 

Smack! “Sneak out.”  Sehun stops for a second and grabs his wrists again and sighs. “It’s going to hyung, it's a spanking now stop blocking.” He resumes as Tao wails out apologies that go without response.  

 

Smack! “And.”

 

Smack! “Drink.”

 

Smack! “Underage.”

 

Smack! “Again!” He spanks his sits spots more harshly than the other places hoping to get the point across to his sobbing hyung.

 

Smack! Smack! “Do You Understand Me?” Sehun pauses momentarily for the boy to catch his breath. Tao nods, words not able to form pass his whimpers and cries. However, Sehun shakes his head, not satisfied with the lack of response. He reaches over and grabs the leather belt and folds it in half. He lifts his arm and lets it fall directly onto the center of the cherry red globes.

    SMACK! “AHHHHHHHH NO P-PLEASEEE!!!!!” Tao screeches loudly and wriggles wildly desperate to get off of the younger’s lap. Sehun lets the belt fall a few more times before resting it on Tao’s sit spots, giving the boy time to calm his rigid breaths. “Hyung I want to you to answer me with words. Do you understand that what you did was wrong?”

 

“ I-I und-derstand-d. I w-won’t do it-t ag-gain. P-please-e no mor-e.” Tao’s voice breaks into sobs and his body begins to shake, scared that his punishment is yet to be over. And it is, as Sehun nods he sets the belt aside and slowly rubs small circles into the boy’s back.

 

“Hyung I’m happy that you understand why we had to do this but I’m afraid that we are nit done yet. You have 19 more to go with the belt, the last ten you will count and the last 5 you will apologise for the 5 things you believe earned you this punishment understand?” Tao whines in response, but quickly lets out a soft yes when Sehun reminds him with a sharp slap to the swell of his rosy . “Alright let's begin.” He rapidly brings down the belt nine times over awaiting globes before stopping to remind the other to count.

 

SMACK! “Ten Owwwwww”

 

SMACK! “N-Nine”

 

SMACK!  “Eight-t pleasseee…..”

 

SMACK!  “Seven oww”

 

SMACK!  “S-si-x”

 

SMACK!  “F-Five I’m-m sor-ry for sn-neaking out.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter