Rules and Plans

Tao Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Hehehehe look who's here with an update! :) Don't worry the next update won't take forever. Thank you so much for the support! Warning: Not edited. ;))

 

"Hyuuunngggg please don't make me go down there like this!!!!" Tao is currently pulling away from Junmyeon's and Minseok's grip, absolutely refusing to go downstairs holding his hyung's hand. He throws himself onto the ground causing the older boys to stumble a bit. Before this, it had took them a few times to assure the boy that he will be okay, but being the stubborn panda he is he had a better plan.

 

Just when they thought the boy finally accepted his fate, Tao had suddenly ran back into his room to avoid the embarrassment that has yet to come. Sighing both of his hyung's had to run back into his room, before he locked his door and practically had to drag him back out, which leads them to the situation now.

 

"Huang Zitao stand up this instant! This is what happens when you want to act out like you know no better than a child. Now if you want to be treated like an adult you will, own up to your mistakes and accept the consequences." Minseok grabs a hold of the flailing boy's waist and hoists him over his shoulder.

 

"Hyung put me down!! I don't want to go don't go downstairs!" Tao begins pounding his fists against the older boy's back in hopes to be let down. Minsoek winces as the little angry panda continues attacking him, he hurries and brings him down the steps. He walks into the living room and drops the boy onto sofa. Silence fills the room until a familiar squeal breaks the stillness.

 

"SEE I TOLD YOU HE IS SO CUTE! I MEAN HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT THIS PANDA AND TELL ME IS ISN"T CUTE?!?!?!" Baekhyun runs over and plops down onto the cushion next to Tao and pulls him onto his lap while wrapping his arms around him.

 

"Hyung get away from me I'm not a baby so quit smothering me!!" The panda whines and tries to squirm out of the boy's grip. He growls when he realizes that his hyung has no plans of letting go as Baekhyun begins cooing about how adorable he is when he is cranky. Everyone else snickers at the situation unfolding in front of them.

 

"But you are our baby Tao, from now until your punishment is over. And be lucky that you are adorable, because it would be weird if you weren't cute. Face it baby you fit the image of being our new baby." Baekhyun pinches his cheek lightly and leans over to kiss the tip of his nose before letting him go.

 

Tao whines while hiding his face into underneath his panda hoodie, he stands to leave, but is pulled back down onto the sofa by Luhan and Kris. They smile at him and removes his hoodie to get a better look at his face, clearly red for embarrassment. Kris chuckles and ruffles his hair before sitting him upright.

 

"I heard you upstairs arguing with Xiumin hyung and Junmyeon, no more running away baby, it's only going make you punishment more difficult to deal with. Understand?" Tao nods slightly and hides his face into Luhan's chest while mumbling incoherently. Luhan pulls him away after a few moments, and sighs when right away he spots the tears build up in the boy's eyes once again.

 

"Come on sweetie lets go somewhere so we can talk privately okay?" Tao doesn't respond but Luhan takes his hand and guides him out of the living room into the family room. He sets Tao in the big bean bag chair and plops down right next to him. He gently wipes away his falling tears and reaches up to his hair.

 

"Lu Ge I don't want to be punished this way. It's too embarrassing Gege." Luhan sighs, as Tao begins sobbing into his shoulder. He pulls him into a hug and hum into his ear until he calms down.

 

"I know you don't baby, but I thinks it for the best right now. You have gotten out of control lately. I think this method will help us keep you from getting into anymore trouble. We came up with this method that way everyone will be able to keep their eye on you. It's only a month long sweetie, it will go by in no time if you be a good boy okay?" Luhan pulls him off of his shoulder to look into his eyes. Tao pouts and whines in response. Luhan chuckles while taking a tissue and wiping his face free of snot and tears.

 

"Awww pouty panda, don't be to sad okay?" He places a kiss onto his cheek. Kyungsoo sticks his head from the entrance and smiles a bit at how cuddly Luhan and Tao are being.

 

"The pizza is here, we even got stuffed crust! I suggest you two we to the dining room quickly before Chanyeol and Chen eats all of it! Oh Minseok hyung, Kris hyung and Suho hyung needs to talk to you Luhan hyung. They told me to tell you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter