Fiancée #2

FIANCÉE

The sound of the ringing bell hit SaeLi's ear drums,"Finally....it is over"she packed up her stuffs on the desk,grabbed her white handbag and said "Goodbye" to the teacher before leaving the class.

There was Daehyun in front of the gate,leaning his back against the black shiny BMW's door.He took a peak at his watch,"Her class may be ended"

Most of the girls passers always stared at Daehyun twice.Of course,which girl will be feel satisfied by gazing at a pretty angel only for once.Also,they even recognized him because he came a lot.They also knew that he was SaeLi's fiancé.As you know,SaeLi was popular in her university.

"Daehyun Oppa"

Daehyun was melted with the honey-like voice calling him as SaeLi approached him with the brightest smile.

"Were you waiting for so long?"she asked.

Daehyun shook his head,"Not actually......."

"Ok...then....let's go"she shouted lowly in happiness.

In this kind of situation,SaeLi was really an adorable kid to Daehyun.She was innocent and totally cute for him.

Daehyun chuckled,"Aigoo...."and ruffled her honey-gold dyed strands,"get in....."then he opened his car's door for her.

SaeLi pouted,"Why do you always ruffle my hair?Am I that cute for you?"she get into the car.

"Totally.....you are"Daehyun winked and closed the door.They headed to their destination then.

Daehyun and SaeLi looked around the shopping mall to find what SaeLi wanted.After 3 hours of shopping,she could find her longing bag and Daehyun bought that for her.

"What else do you wanna buy?"Daehyun asked,paying bill for the bag.

SaeLi smiled,"No..this is enough"holding up her newly bought bag.

Daehyun grabbed SaeLi's palm as they walked out of the store.

SaeLi didn't know why but she felt warm and secured whenever she was with Daehyun.Only she couldn't pay as much love as Daehyun deliver to her.But she still love him...still not sure whether like an older brother or a man.

He drove her to home.

"There you go....."Daehyun stepped on a break in front of SaeLi's big mansion.

SaeLi was staring at Daehyun deeply and he caught it.

Daehyun rubbed his cheek,"Is something on my face?"

SaeLi just smiled and leaned forward,murmuring"Thank you for everything..."and left a soft kiss on Daehyun's cheek.

Daehyun was shocked at first but turned to normal since this was a kind of kiss that they two usually shared,"A simple sweet goodnight kiss on the cheek".Even a brother and a sister can kiss on the cheeks so it was not too strange for them,an engaged couple.

SaeLi grabbed her things and got out of the car,"Goodbye,Oppa,sleep well"she said.

"Goodnight....my sweetheart....rest well and dream about me...see you tomorrow"Daehyun said "Sa.rang.hae...."he winked for the second time of the day and drove away.

SaeLi stood in a place for a while,waving her hand before went into her house.

"Mom....dad....grandpa...I am home...I am going to rest now"SaeLi felt tired so she directly stepped into her paradise after greeting her family.

She preciously kept the newly bought bag in a cupboard.She has stored the bags that Daehyun bought for her in a private cupboard.As she was really concentrating in her sense of fashion,her dressing room was like this.

SaeLi washed herself and got into a night wear before she dove onto her bed.

 


"Girl....you knew it already about the article that has been sticked on the notice
board?"Sori asked to SaeLi as they were passing through the classrooms.

"Yes...."SaeLi rubbed her neck,"And I am thinking if I should apply ?"

Sori nagged at her,"Of course....you should....you are one of the best students in this school"

"No...not really...there are many other students who are better than me"SaeLi rolled her eyes,"In addition,I am afraid if my family won't let me go abroad......"

"Whatever.....just applying won't be a loss....if you are chosen you can persuade your family...or if you aren't,you don't need to use extra energy"

"O...Kay..."SaeLi was tipping her chin with a fore finger..."I am going to apply then..and thank you..my lovely friend....Sori-ah..for encouraging me"she hugged her fellow beside her.

Sori chuckled,"By the way..I have something to tell you"she pulled away from SaeLi and dragged SaeLi to the nearest bench.

"What do you wanna say?"SaeLi blinked for several times,"Is that important?"and tilted her head in confusion.

"Yes..it is .....where can I start from?"Sori said in excitement,"Well.....it is just like a bolt out of the summer....you know Kim Himchan,right?'

SaeLi nod,"Of course,I know.He is your ultimate crush and also an intern at your father's hospital and a kind of player"she whispered the last part of the sentence.

"Bingo",Sori snap her slender fingers,"Yesterday,when I went to the hospital to carry some useful stuffs for my father,I saw face-to-face with him and can you guess what he told me?"

SaeLi shook her head,"The answer will be 'No'

Sori pouted,"Fine...I will tell then.He said that I am really pretty and he wants to date with me!!!!!"she face-palmed,"And I have accepted it!!!!"

SaeLi was in a sudden shock,"Really???"

"Do you think I am lying to you because I am too blind in love for my Channie?"

"Channie?Oh....come on,it has only been a day that you are dating and you already gave him a nick name???"SaeLi laughed.

"So what?"

"Nothing..nothing...don't be angry.I am just kidding"SaeLi pat her friend's shoulder,"I am very happy to hear that.I am really happy that you are in a peace of mind"

Sori squeezes her bestie's rosy cheeks,"Aigoo...that's why I love you.You are the one that I can talk out everything"

"Me too.I love you.We are best friends forever"SaeLi smiled,squeezing her cheeks back.

After a few second,the teasing has ended before Sori said in sudden"Omo...I nearly forgot that he asked me to wait at the coffee shop in front of the hospital after finishing the class"

"Oh,you should go now"SaeLi took a glance at her feminine silvery watch.

"But what about you?You will be alone"

"Never mind,I am driving my own car to my house,you know?"SaeLi smirked.

"I see...I see..then see you tomorrow"Sori picked up her handbag and zoomed out.

"I am praying that he will not be able to hurt you.He is a bit kind of playboy"SaeLi mumbled,"But when you are hurt so much I will not be able to just stand and stare at my best friend suffering"she clenched slightly.


"What are you talking about?"Daehyun coughed and put down his glass of water,"You are studying abroad?"

"No"SaeLi protested,"If I was chosen as an outstanding student in our university in fashion major,they will send me to the States to study more about fashion.It is like a scholarship"she explained.

Daehyun tilted his head,"So,you mean,only if you were chosen,you will have an opportunity to study abroad?"

SaeLi nod,"Yes...should I apply,right?"

"How long will it take?"he asked.

"About 5 years"

Daehyun's eyes were widened as if they were going to fall out from the sockets,"5 years?!?No way,it is such an extremely long time!!!!Don't apply for it!!!I can't stay away from you for 5 years!"

"Calm down,Oppa"SaeLi laughed,"It will still be normal if I am not chosen.And less possibility of not being chosen is there for me.Only applying will not be a loss,right?"

"Whatever,we have to even married yet and I can't stay away from you"Daehyun commanded,"Don't apply for it.Your parents will also have a same altitude with me.I repeat,Don't.Apply!"

Daehyun was objecting seriously since he knew her fiancee's skills in fashion.She could be the one to send abroad.Thus,not applying for a scholarship will be the best.

SaeLi was quiet for a second,"You will not figure not if I will apply though"she whispered.

"What?"Daehyun looked at her,"Did you say something?"

She smiled ,"Nothing.Let's continue eating and forget about what I told you before"she grabbed a fork and threw some pieces of meat into .Daehyun's face was brightened in relief,"That's my baby girl....."and they finished their dinner at a famous Italian restaurant.

SaeLi was a liar to Daehyun since she was preparing for a form of scholarship,"Which design of mine should be reported in a form?"she mumbled as she looked through her design book,"If I was not chosen,Daehyun oppa will never figure out what I did.There are many other outstanding students in our school,I think I am at a stage of low chance.Trying once will not be a big mistake though"

But there,she didn't think about what would she do if she was the one to study abroad.She already knew that her parents would reject it and so did Daehyun.Still,she has applied to study abroad;to study more about her interested subject.

And SaeLi didn't realize that she has done one thing that Daehyun didn't want her to do......

She didn't know how this will lead to something violent........something big problem........

 


Author's note:So,the real story will start in the next chapter :D Stay tune and thanks for reading ;D COMMENTs are necessary ;* Don't forget to give feedbacks :)