Fiancée #4

FIANCÉE

"Nice to meet you too,Kim Him Chan"SaeLi shook his hand.

"You can be as friendly to me as to Daehyun"the badass boy smirked.

SaeLi just nod and smiled.And she looked back at Daehyun with a questioning look.

"Oh..SaeLi,he is a future doctor"Daehyun caught the questioning look in his fiancée's eyes as he described more about Himchan,"His father is one of the share members in our company,When Mr.Kim is busy not having time to check the company's daily improvement or problems,Himchan always comes here to bring the data from me to his father"

Himchan nod in approvment and tried to say something before his phone rang.He quickly took out his smart phone,"It is my mother.She must be worried.I need to go now"he grabbed a paper bag in front of him,"Here SaeLi-ssi,this is my address card.It is a pleasure to meet with you"he handed a piece of white card to SaeLi which she hesitantly received,"Goodnight to two of you"he walked out of the room.

"Wow,she really is pretty"he murmured shutting the door behind.

The voice of the closing door was the only noise left.The room became silent until Daehyun pushed a supper box towards him.

"He is friendly,right?"he grinned,"Let's see what you have got"he unpacked the  box and grabbed a slice is tuna sandwich,"Mm...delicious"

SaeLi swiftly poured a glass of cold water and placed it in front of Daehyun who looked a lot hungry.

SaeLi took a glance at him before she started to disturb him,"Daehyun Oppa"

Daehyun took a sip of water as a conclusion of his eating time,"Yeah?"

"I have something to say you"she pursed her lips.

Daehyun seemed curious now since he hasn't seen this side of SaeLi;an unconfident SaeLi,"What is it?"

SaeLi ped her black Chanel handbag and revealed a plastic file.Then,she handed it to Daehyun.

Daehyun boggled about what to do at first but he slowly picked it up and took out a white flimy A-4 size paper.Without hesitation,he wondered what was printed on it.

As Daehyun continued to read through an article on a paper,SaeLi's heart was beating.She was scared if Daehyun was seriously mad at her.But her thought was immediately swept away by Daehyun's shocked voice.

"What is this?"he glared at her,"This article tells me that you have rewarded a scholarship and planning to stay in another land for a long time,leaving me alone"he emphasized all of the words to be clearer.

SaeLi bit her bottom lip,"So,what's your decision?You will let me to go to the States,right?You already know,I will be more specialized in fashion and....."

"Stop it"Daehyun said,half-yelled in frustration,"I think I told you not to apply for this,didn't I?And I also repeated that warning?"he calmly said.

"Yes"SaeLi lowered her head,"I am really sorry,Oppa.I have defended it"

"So,you didn't listen to me this time?And did whatever you wanted even I was against it?"

"What is the problem is so big about me getting a scholarship?"SaeLi replied,"Does it ruin your works,life?"she rolled her eyes.

Daehyun sighed as he stood up from the couch,throwing a paper across the desk,"It will not be a big problem for you but it is for me.And you said that the required time for the abroad studies is 5 years.It is such a long time"he walked to and fro the room,"We haven't even married yet.And in that paper,it is told that you have to leave this country in a month???Jesus,how could we prepare that are necessary for a wedding only in a one month?

SaeLi also got up,"Then,how about you come along with me and let's marry in the States".suggested calmly.

Daehyun turned around to face her,"Umm???Nar SaeLi,get a grip yourself?"his sound mixed with a slight sense of anger,"How would I come a long with you leaving my all important tasks in here,Korea?My works,family,this company and many things need me to be more improved'

"My family said that they will let me go if you agree with this"SaeLi explained,"You have always been a perfect fiancé for me.How about this one last time?As you know,I am going there just to study.Time will flow so fast.You won't even has chance to count the ticking hours,5 years will not be that long"

Daehyun banged his working table which caused SaeLi to be backwards a bit,"Yes,I have always been a perfect guy for you.But this is a different matter.Nobody in the States knows that you have an owner,me"he pointed at himself before continued talking,"What if you run into some random guys?Being your fiancée,I am worried about that and you have already known it,how could I suffer the missing-you pain for 5 years?"

SaeLi derided and crossed her arms as she walked through a frustrated Daehyun,"Here,as you said,you and I already know that I am just your fiancée,right?"she questioned.

Daehyun tilted his head,"What are you talking about?I mean,what do you wanna say?"

"What I wanna say is"she leaned towards Daehyun's left ear,"You haven't even proposed me to go on a declared date"she whispered and Daehyun was shivered by her words,"And I am not a married woman though"she leaned back.

Daehyun watched her in disbelief,"What the hell are you trying to say?"he cursed.

"What I wanna say is"she amended Daehyun's untidy necktie,"I am just your fiancée,not a girlfriend or a wife.So,you can't control me"

Daehyun pushed her slightly,"What?I am controlling you?Me?No,I am not.I am just telling you what is right to what is wrong.I have always been giving you whatever you want..I.."

SaeLi motioned her slender fingers to stop talkative Daehyun,"Studying in abroad is a wrong thing,huh?"SaeLi chuckled devilry,"Hello,Mr.Jung Daehyun ,where is your extra intelligent mind?"

"No,I mean"Daehyun protested,"It is not a wrong thing.The wrong thing is that you will be leaving me for a such a long time.And I am just being engaged to you so wedding is necessary.If you are going to the States in a month,there will be no time for preparing it.I am also worried for you.I am sure that your family will have a same altitude with me"

SaeLi glared at him,"But the major thing what I wanna tell to you is please stop controlling me"she said,"Because you are just my fiancé and nothing more for me"she couldn't even realize that carelessly let the words,which could hurt Daehyun's soft heart, to be spit out.

Daehyun's eyes widened,"What did you say?"his voice was shaking"You mean that I am nothing for you ...you don't love me?"

SaeLi saw a shade of sorrow in Daehyun's chocolate orbs and noticed that her words were too much for him,"I-I mean...please stop controlling me"she just said what was at the tip of her tongue.

"I am not controlling you.Have you forgotten all the indulgence things that I have done for you?I am Jung Daehyun who panders you a lot"he shouted.

"But now you are blocking my way to a brighter future"SaeLi yelled back,"Why can you be so mean?"

Daehyun was really surprised at her action.He couldn't reply nothing.But in his head,he was kept repeating,"Did I spoil her too much?"

"SarLi,what's in your mind?"he controlled his anger and calmly said,"You are not the one I know.That my precious Nar SaeLi never defended me!!She has always been a clever girl!"

His pretty little fiancée looked at him,"It is still me,your precious Nar SaeLi"she answered,"Even though I am defending your command"she volumed down.

"I think we should continue this talk tomorrow.It is too late.You should go home before Mrs.Nar called you"Daehyun walked away from her and stood up in font of the glass window.He couldn't believe her words,her behaviors that were revealed a moment ago.Why didn't she understand his mind for her?

SaeLi sighed,"No,let's stop this here.Don's bring this until tomorrow"she grabbed her handbag,"Just forget this now and only keep in your mind that you will not be able to tell me what to do now"she clenched her jaw,"You have destroyed my better future.I will let you control me only for this time;last time.But you have to pander me a lot from now on"

Daehyun said nothing but looking down at the night view of Seoul blankly.Of course,he also wanted to let you follow your dream but his immer mind wouldn't allow and forget this fight but how could he?He was a slightly hurt by her rough-for-him words.Didn't she love him?He loved her so much that he could do whatever for her except this one.His thought was ended when her heard a sound of the closing door.SaeLi has already left the room.

"I am sorry..my precious SaeLi-ah.I am really sorry if I have broken your dream"he mumbled,"In return,I will be better to you than before"he lowered his head.

 

Author's note : Hi everyone,I am sorry for the late post -.- Laziness is overwhelming me a lot recently :'/ however,here is a quarrel chapter with Daehyunnie.Please tell me how's it going :D And I am really delighted reading your comments.And also thanks to subscribers <3 Thanks a lot :* I am going to make this story more and more interesting as I can.Have a nice day !!!!!!