Fiancée #7

FIANCÉE

"He said"Sori grabbed a can of coke,"he was supposed to be together with me only for two weeks"she took a sip after clenching her jaw.

SaeLi nod slowly,"Why?"she asked.

"Because"Sori blinked her eyes a few times avoiding the tears falling ...again,"it is the deal that he promised with his friends"she couldn't control anymore as she bursted into tears again,"They decided to play a game on me"her voice was cracked.

~Flashback~

"W-what did you say?"Sori asked,her sound shaking,"You wanna break up with me?"she faked a laugh,"Don't make a joke,Oppa"

Himchan tsk-ed and uncrossed his legs before leaning his elbows on the table,"Do I look like I am kidding?"he tilted his head.

Sori was stiffened as she tried to say something,"O-Oppa..I...."

"Let's stop this pretty little game of ours here"he made a boring face,"The time is up.I am going to get a Rolex Daytona from my friends.I become bored of you.And..."

"The time is up?For what?"she cut off his words.

"Well"Himchan leaned back and crossed his legs again,"Let me explain you about this mini game that my friends challenged me"he grinned.

Sori felt like her heart was going to explode.She could even hear her own heart beating.

"Me and my friends made a deal that"he smirked,"I am going to be your boyfriend for at least two weeks"he raised his two fingers,"You may either know it or not,I am not the kind of boy who would go out with a same girl for two weeks"he laughed devilry"Aish..do you know that I had to bear a lot.I was always appealing time to fly really fast like a rocket.Two weeks being together with you was...."he rolled his eyes,"like torturing me"

Sori suddenly grabbed the glass in front of her as she brought it near with shaking hands.She was needing something to cold down her boiling chest.

"Oh..don't be too shocked yet"Himchan had such a poker face.He didn't stop smiling like a charming prince,"I have more to tell you"

Sori's hand was too jolting that she accidentally overturned the glass when she was setting the glass on the table.Water dripped down to her and soaked her skirt.

"You have ruined your precious skirt"Himchan pointed at her,"Why are you too clumsy?"he shook his head.

Sori looked up at to see the Kim Himchan in front of her hitting her lower lip in anger.Her face became redder since she felt angry yet sad.Where was the caring Kim Himchan from the past two weeks?Where was the loving Kim Himchan?

"G-go on"Sori took some tissues to clean drops of water on her skirt.

"Oh..yeah"Himchan rubbed the back of his neck,"I accepted the challenge.Because I know I won't get bad experiences dating with the daughter of Dr.Lee for two weeks.And the award is attractive."

"So,you are saying that I became a doll for you to play?"her voice was tough"You are saying that you play that ing game of yours just to get a freaking watch.Not because you love me?"

"Hum...."Himchan nod,"exactly..You got it..."

"Splash"

Himchan immediately closed his eyes and smiled a bit.He has already thought that she would react like this."After all,all the women are the same"he thought.

Sori was holding another glass of Himchan's water tightly.But no water in it .All of them was spread on Himchan's flawless face.

"Yeah"he took out a handkerchief from his pocket and rubbed his pale skin carefully,"I have already know that your reaction will be this"he faked a smile.

A drop of tear rolled down her cheek,"Y-you played with me"another drop,"I really love you.Starting from the day I met,I have always been wanted to be with you"another drops.

Himchan rolled his eyes,"Don't cry in front of me.I hate when a woman cries because of me"

"No"Sori shouted,"I am crying now but it is not because of you.It is because of I feel sorry for myself.I feel sorry for my feelings"she sobbed as she stared directly into Himchan's chocolate orbs.

"It is my fault believing in a brat like you"she continued,"You are just a .I don't wanna see your face anymore.I really don't.It will be the best if you quit my father's hospital"she spilled out the worrs that were at the tip of her tongue",Or else we can accidentally run into each other"

Himchan shook his head,"No way,Miss Lee Sori,I divide the sections for personal and work"

Sori stood up hurriedly after grabbing her handbag.

"I don't want to say a word with you"her glared at him,"Hope you will enjoy your award.And also I wish you will play other girls' hearts too"she said,"But one day,you will be punished"

Himchan just stared at her slowly nodding his head mouthing "Maybe".He looked like he didn't care at all"You are such a kind of cheap jerk"he heard her final words as the sound of clicking heels passed through him.

~Flashback ends~


SaeLi sighed,"I must have warned you not to believe in him that much"she whispered changing her sitting position"It was already strange that he asked you out for a date out of nowhere."

"Of course,you must"Sori sobbed,"You totally must.If I won't deeply fall in love with him,I will not suffer this much"she rubbed her bare face with her knuckle,"Now I feel like my heart is falling down.it just feels like being broken into million of pieces"she clenched tightly on her shirt.

SaeLi was too upset to see Sori crying hard like an idiot for an hour(?).And the only reason was because of Kim Himchan dumped her.If he was near SaeLi now,she would have slapped him for at least twice.But in reality she couldn't do anything,just comforting Sori to calm down.

"Sori-ah,why won't we just go to sleep?"she rubbed her back soothingly"You know,sleeping is the only way to forget about everything"

"I couldn't sleep"Sori replied,"I couldn't sleep since yesterday night.I couldn't sleep till this morning.So,I come here to sleep together with you.You can be the strength to make me fall into a sleep"

SaeLi was wondering how that dude Kim Himchan still laughing and discussing with Daehyun last night.He played with a girl's heart and did he feel like he did nothing wrong?Maybe he became used to it.In fact,Sori was not the only girl that was trapped into his trick but there were a lot of girls.SaeLi thought that girls will be same like Himchan,a playboy girls.They didn't have any feeling for him but they date with him just for fun.As for Sori,she was different.She has been loving him from the day she met him,So,it was a cruel thing to commit to her.

"Come on,girl"SaeLi helped Sori to stand up as she tried to climb onto the bed.

They reached onto the soft mattress of SaeLi as she slowly lay her friend onto the back.

"Have a good rest,Sori-ah"SaeLi smiled and removed the strands covering her friend's face,"I will be beside you.And for that bastard,just forget him.Forget about what he has told to you,forget about what you guys spent your time together. Tomorrow,I wanna see your shining face again,not a dull one.And he is not worth missing.Just forget him,ok?"

Sori nod,"Ok,I will try to forget him.Goodnight"she forced a fake smile and closed her eyes pulling up the blanket.

SaeLi sighed in relief when staring at Sori drifting into her dream land.She lied down next to her.She thanked to her mother who forced her to use a bed which could hold two people so that her friend could stay over a night.

SaeLi was easily asleep.Her tiredness of the day was supporting her to zoom out.Meanwhile,Sori couldn't close her eyes longer than 5-10 minutes.She turned her back to SaeLi.Then,faced her again.Then back faced again.Sori couldn't sleep.Her mind was flooding in the air.She was thinking how Himchan would break her heart that easily.How he would play with her serious feelings towards him?

On the other hand,Sori was really tired.She wanna fell asleep so badly.Her eyelids were heavy.Even though her body was shouting to go to sleep her mind didn't allow.

Sori quietly got up from the bed and sat down.She was afraid that her action would wake up the soundly sleeping SaeLi.Sori looked down at her two cream-coloured feet briefly before went into the bathroom.

There,she took her purse with her.She placed it on the enamel beside the basin before looking at up her reflection in the mirror.She sighed in frustration and searched through her purse for something.

A white plastic container was a thing she took out.She opened the top of the bottle and poured down it into her hands.

"I am sorry,mother"she mumbled,"I just need to take some rest and this is my only hope"she smiled weakly,"I wanna sleep but just seriously can't.So,the sleeping pills will help me to fall asleep"

She inhaled deeply and stared at the 5 rolling pills in her palm and a drop of tear rolled down her cheek.

 

P

 

Author's note : Late update -.- Sorry for it,if it -.- I am struggling with my English lessons so this chapter may seem messy.Anyway,thanks for reading and commenting <3


Oh...by the way,who remembered that SaeLi said "But when you are hurt so much I will not be able to just stand and stare at my best friend suffering" ;D in the previous chapter ??? It is a serious matter...you know what I mean ??? ^_^
Stay tuned to find out more !!!!!!!