Fiancée #8

FIANCÉE

 

 

SaeLi removed the blanket hovering over her as she tried to pecked around the room from the bed.She saw a ray of sunlight piercing through the thin fabric of curtains.

She rubbed her two puffy eyes before getting up from the pink soft mattress.She turned around to see Sori lying peacefully.She saw Sori's chest heaving up and down slowly so she assumed as Sori was in a deep sleep.Sori definately looked like she was in a peace of mind,"It looks hundred percents sure that sleeping can make a person forget everything"she whispered.

SaeLi improvised her messy hair with two hands before standing up quietly from the bed.She was concerned if she bothered Sori.SaeLi  decided to take a bath before breakfast so she made her heavy sleepy steps into the bathroom.

She stretched herself and pat her cheeks before trying to open the tub of a basin.

"What is this?"she narrowed her eyes and grabbed a small plastic bottle on the enamel.She studied what was it for asecond and her eyes widened.

"How is this in my room?"she mumbled,"I have never taken a bottle of sleeping pulls into my room"she pouted.

Then a the bulb was lightened inside her brain,

"Sori took sleeping pills?"her jaw dropped,"As far as I know...."she gulped,"she cannot get along with it well......"

 

The doctor examined the medical check up results of Sori before he sighed deeply and put the sheets of paper onto the lamp stand behind the bed.

"It is a relief that she only took 3-5 pills of Melatonin"he turned around to SaeLi who was standing next to him with super worried expression.

"So what will she going to be?"SaeLi asked,her lips shaking with concern"She isn't going to die,right?"

"Since you carried her to the hospital neither very late nor early,we could out a part of the pills but not completely.However,she will be in a deep sleep for a week or over"he continued staring at the sleeping Sori on the hospital bed"When she wakes up,she might feel the side effects.That stupid girl,why did she take that pills even she knows she is at daggers drawn with them"

SaeLi sighed heavily,"Yeah,she is so stupid"

"Saeli,do you have any idea?"the doctor asked.He removed the hair falling down Sori's face gently.

SaeLi watched his action before she answered,"She is overdose-ly lovesick"

"I see"he nod,"So,the guy rejected her or left her?"

"Umm..it is a long story and you won't want to hear it.But surely he dumped her.....in a cruel way"SaeLi whispered the last phrase,"But don't worry.I am going to repay it.I can't forgive him because he is the main victim"she narrowed her eyebrows.

"Whatever had happened,let it be.For me now,only Sori is the business.I think she is deeply hurt"the doctor thoughtfully said,"Or else she won't do this kind of silly thing.It is all my fault.I have promised our mom that I will protect my little sister anytime.But in this situation,how could I face mother?"he felt guilty.

SaeLi softly tapped his shoulder,"No,SungYeol Oppa.You have always be the best brother for her.You won't have any idea how much she loves you,she cares about you and she is always grateful to possess a big brother like you"she comforted him.

SungYeol looked up at SaeLi who was soothing him,"I am glad to hear,SaeLi-ah"he smiled.

SaeLi flashed back a consolable smile.

Lee SungYeol,Sori's big brother,was also a doctor who was working at his father's hospital.To describe him,a handsome,bright and overprotective brother.From the day Mrs.Lee passed away,SungYeol was the one who was taking a serious care for Sori because Mr.Lee has always been in piles of surgeries almost everyday.Their brother and sister relationship must be regarded as a never ending one.During the past days SaeLi was being friends with Sori,Sori didn't express her feelings for SungYeol many times but SaeLi exactly knew the way she felt.

So,back to the topic,SaeLi was thinking how would she be doing in a university alone without Sori.She was going to face lots of boring;boring because there won't be Sori; lectures,practicals,homeworks alone.She sighed in a thought and uncomfortably crossed her arms.She was sitting on the bench in front of SaeLi's private hospital room.She seemed nothing special to do at home so she decided to be a watcher for her friend until night.She uninterestingly surveyed the passers by and scrolled through her phone's applications.

"Nar SaeLi?"

SaeLi shifted her gaze from the phone screen to look up.

"Kim Himchan?"she continued to stare at him blankly not sure what to do.

"Yeah....it's me,Himchan.What brings you here?"he fixed his white duty coat emphasizing of being a future doctor,"I have been longing to meet with you again"he grinned.

"Oh well,Kim Himchan,you run directly into me,huh?"SaeLi smirked before standing up.

"Nae..Himchan-ssi,I am here to keep my eyes for my friend who has taken 5 sleeping pills because her boyfriend dumped her.She is too silly right?"she made a pitiful face yet attractive.She didn't let him talk"Anyway,she is sleeping ,I am bored and can you show me around"she whined.

Himchan's face brightened up,"Of course,I can"


"Ugh....."SaeLi slightly toughed her painful legs while looking around for Daehyun's car.She was tired a bit.Going around the big hospital all day long with the Mister bastard made her like that.She hadn't take her car so she decided to call Daehyun.

"PWANG PWANG PWANG*

SaeLi turned to the left and saw a pair of led car lights.She prepared herself to hop into the car directly as soon as it parked in front of her.

"So,how is the day,baby?Why were you here?"Daehyun asked examining the jelly-like SaeLi's body sitting comfortably next to him.

"Drive somewhere where can make me feel fresh,Oppa"she yawned,"I am totally stressed.I will tell you all.And by the way"her stomach growled.She stopped talking and looked at up Daehyun who was chuckling at her cute action.Yes,he found it cute.

"And by the way,you are hungry so I also need to treat you"he added before bending towards her to put on the belt.SaeLi was flinched by their sudden close contact but tried to stay cool.

"As you wish,my lady"Daehyun pinched her pink-shaded left cheek and they zoomed out from the hospital compound.Daehyun treated his little princess at the nearest Japanese restaurant.And then he brought her to a place that can freshened up her mind.

"Wow"SaeLi exclaimed getting out of the car.After the sunset,all the bridges of Han River lightened up with all the colorful lights.Every bridge has different theme.Light reflection on the river,beautiful bridges all the way to the end,it was very touching atmosphere,"This looks so peaceful"she ran near the river shore with Daehyun following her.She breathed in and out the fresh air of the river.

"Let's walk along,shall we?"Daehyun offered his hand and they started to walk hand in hand along the river also dissolving the nice night view of Seoul.SaeLi mentioned everything that had happened today.Including about Himchan's evil mind.She supposed as she didn't need to hide that fact from Daehyun.

"Oh,really?"Daehyun asked in a disbelieve voice,"I didn't know that Himchan is a playboy"

"Now you know,right?"SaeLi rolled her eyes,"I can't really forgive him.He needs to pay in a same way"she clenched her fists and pouted.

Daehyun dragged her to the wooden bench near.They sat down and Daehyun wrapped his hand around her shoulders.SaeLi secretly smiled because she felt sound and safety in his embrace.Both were melting in the beautiful scenes in front of them."SaeLi-ah,Himchan will feel sorry if he hears this sad news of Sori,I think.Why don't you tell him and who will know?He might stop thinking girls as dolls"

SaeLi turned to face Daehyun's grin,"You think so?But I don't think so.I am going to play with him like he did to my best friend."

Daehyun stared at her,"So,you are going to date with him?"he laughed.

"Yes,I will date him.I will make it happen"she answered easily yet worried if Daehyun got mad with her answer.

"Seriously,SaeLi"Daehyun smiled,"Just please don't let the drama be too painful,Arraso?I am fine if you are pleased"he continued"I know what kind of friend Sori is to you so I can understand"

SaeLi couldn't believe her ears"Daehyun Oppa,you are saying this for sure?"she blinked.

"Yeah,like I said,I am fine if you are pleased what you do.After all,I am the one who are you getting married.Not other boys,right?"he continued,"And I just want to keep my promise.I once smashed your dream and I have decided to not to be sad because of me again.Also,if I say like 'You can't date Himchan' you aren't going to listen to me"he explained.

SaeLi was surprised to hear his words ,"You are true and I am just going to get a revenge on him.You don't need to worry"she admired his angelic face.

Daehyun said nothing but tightened his grip around Saeli.Making up to his promise,he was going to let Saeli to do what she wants. He just faced the river and let SaeLi small head fell down slowly onto his broad left shoulder.Saeli felt the warmth and she shifted to be more comfortable.Listening to the river flows,viewing the night scenes of the river,SaeLi's head on Daehyun's shoulder.Daehyun found it so romantic for him whereas SaeLi was feeling an warmth of his.They stayed in that position for a long time.

 

Author's note: Hello,everyoneeeeee !!!!!! Nice to meet you again ^_^ Sorry for not updating so long.However,here is another chapter.How's the story going?Let me know..ok?You can comment your thoughts down this story.Thanks a lot for reading

 

[****] DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR B.A.P IN #MTVEMA WORLDWIDE ACT.IF YOU ARE A KPOP FAN,YOU MUST VOTE FOR THEM.4Days left to vote.Show the world that even if we are a SMALL fandom,we have full energy to make our boys proud without any regrets.

GO GO GO > http://asia.mtvema.com/vote#cat=worldwide-act