Fiancée #5

FIANCÉE

It was now a really dark midnight and Daehyun was still cleaning his mess of works.He needed something to comfort him from the argument they had and working was the only way.

He was typing throughout the computer when the phone rang.He saw that it was from Youngjae,"I think he has something to ask with the project"he thought and pressed an "Answer" button.They talked for 15 minutes then Daehyun's phone made a sound,letting him know that there was another call.

"So,Youngjae,I think you understand now.I am hanging up.Another incoming call"he said and looked for the another caller.

"Mrs.Nar?"he murmured surprisingly,"What could be the problem that make SaeLi's mom to call me at this kind of late night?"he pushed an "Answer" button.

"Hello....Mrs.Nar"he politely greeted.

"Son,Daehyun,is SaeLi with you?"the person from other side asked,looked like in a hurry.

Daehyun was frozen for a second,"Umm....No,she has left since...."he glanced at a watch on a wall,"...10 ?Yes..around 10" "after having a bow with me"he thought the last phrase.

"Oh my god"her mother said,voice mixed with a glimpse of worry,"She isn't home yet!"

Daehyun was so shocked that his eyes would have popped out of the skull.He stood up out of rush,"What?She is not yet home till now?"he shouted,"It is nearly 1:00 am now"

"She is not the kind of girl who could stay out very late"Mrs.Nar continued,"Do you know where she is?"

Daehyun rubbed the back of his neck,"To be honest,Mrs.Nar,today,we had a little quarrel and I think she is mad at me.She will be at her friend's house,I think"he explained in order to comfort his mother-in-law.

Daehyun heard SaeLi's mother sighed,"We knew that you two will get into a serious discussion about it"she said,"Let it be,please find Saeali first"

"Ok...Mrs.Nar"Daehyun grabbed his coat,"I am on my way to get to Sori's house,her friend"

Then,he hang up,searching for a car key in the pocket as he stepped out of the building.

Daehyun rushed into the car and prepared for a seatbelt when his phone vibrated.

"A message?"he mumbled and unlocked the phone-screen,"SaeLi sent me a photo message?"

Daehyun was wondering why she sent a photo to him at this hour. He then tried to look at the photo,narrowing his eyes as he carefully observed through it.

Then,he realized that it was SaeLi's selca with a glass of oil-colored liquid,which he assumed alcohol,in her hand.She was acting extremely cute in a photo and it also included a caption,"I am at ..... Street,.....Club,come and pick me up immediately.I have no strength to drive home.I will be waiting"

That sentence made Daehyun confused for a while.He was thinking if it was real SaeLi or one of her friends sent this with her phone to make a joke to him.Because SaeLi was not a kind of girl that will go to a club to waste her time.She usually immersed herself into her studies or watched TV or listened to music or chit chat with Daehyun or her friend if she was stressed.But she did drink a bit though.

Daehyun looked at the photo for the next time.He assumed them as you-mean-it photo and caption.He saw a bright,colorful disco behind her and many people dancing under the dim light,"What is in her mind?"he murmured as he ruffled his black hair.

Daehyun felt suddenly worried for her as he started an engine and drove to his targeted place.


The place was so loud with a sound of music coming from speakers.The light was too dim yet colorful and the people were really cramped.There,at the corner of a bar,SaeLi was sitting on a chair,dropping pieces of ice into her glass which was half-filled with alcohol.She gently grasped it and took a sip.

Her mind has to be everywhere after she had an intense talk with Daehyun.In fact,she was not normal.Before she was not so drunk,she sent a photo message to Daehyun.But just to make him feeling uneasy.

SaeLi smirked at her own thought of disturbing Daehyun as she finished a fifth glass of the night.She falteringly walked into the dancing crowd as she let herself flew through the hot music.She washed her slim body with the beat and tried to forget the world even for a while.

"Hey,y lady,are you alone?"a boy,handsome boy,approached SaeLi.He totally looked like a kind of that played with girls,"Join me,I am alone too"he said as the music became louder.

SaeLi only looked at up him and turned around not having an interest.She was just exploding her feelings with the dynamic flow.Even though this place was unfamiliar to her,she was enjoying the time.But then,she was frozen when she felt a hand wrapping her waist.

"Come on,baby"a husky voice was whispered,"Let's dance together"

SaeLi stopped dancing when she tried to get off a grip from dirty hands.But she couldn't,he was stronger than her and now controlling her body in a tight grip,"Let go of me,you brat"

"Brat?"he said,"Well,you made a mistake"and tightened a grip.

SaeLi was trapped and struggling hard when she heard someone called her name"Nar SaeLi"she looked at the direction,"Daehyun Oppa".Daehyun was standing a few feet from them.She wondered how could he find him in this kind of jamming dance floor.

Daehyun did not look so happy to see her.Because of her now appearance happening in front of him;a stranger wrapping a hand around her waist.Without thinking too much,he pushed away the boy,grabbed SaeLi's wrist and left the place.SaeLi being dragged clumsily to the car,"You are here.I have been waiting for you a long time"she gibbered.

Daehyun didn't say anything to SaeLi on the way home since he knew that she was not in her stable state.She was drunk,a lot of nonsense words spilling out .He just swallowed his anger and concentrated in driving.

Her family's worry for her was at the top.But they signed in relief when Daehyun brought SaeLi into the house,carrying her in a bridal style.

"Is she drunk?"her father asked,raising his eyebrows.

"No,no"Daehyun shook his head,"She is too sleepy.When I arrived at her friend's house,she was already asleep"he lied.How could he tell her parents that he picked up her from a club?How could he tell that he rescuse her from a player?How could he tell that her mind was totally blank because of their serious talk?

"I am going to put her in the bed"he lowered his head unable to meet her family member's gazes."Thanks a lot,son.What's wrong with that girl?"he heard SaeLi's mother mumbled and others signed in relief as he made his way upstairs.

He gently put her down on the pink soft bed,covering her with a furry blanket.

Daehyun sighed staring at his beautiful lady's sleeping face,"I am sorry for today"he removed her messy strands within her face and left a peck on her forehead before leaving the room.

Daehyun turned the door knob to leave but he was stopped by a growl coming spilling out from a sleeping lady.

"Jung Daehyun,I will let you control me only for this once"Daehyun was standing and concentrating in what a sleep-talking girl was mumbling,"You are going to REGRET for what you have done today"then she back-faced him.

Daehyun felt guilty and sad after hearing them.His steps were heavy as he left the room.He now knew why Youngjae told to him like that.He now understood.But on other hand,he mumbled to himself,"She is just sleep-talking"

 

Author's note:So,the real story is starting ;D More exciting chapters coming soon.....
Please leave comments of what you guys think :D I really appreciate reading them ^_^ Thanks for reading :*