Fiancée #1

FIANCÉE

Sunlight was piercing through the glass window of SaeLi's bedroom.Birds were singing and all of a sudden, a loud call of her mother from the downstairs shook the house.

"Nar SaeLi....it is time for breakfast!!!!!"a scream to be exact.

A slim figure on the bed covered by a pinky fairy blanket moved a bit and groaned.

"Nar.Sae.Li....get up from the bed now or should I come into your room?!?"another scream,louder than the former one.

"Uhhhhhh......"a blanket was pushed away and finally she sat up from the bed,scratching her messy hair in frustration,"Coming....."she yelled back and walked towards the bathroom heavily.

If SaeLi didn't wake up now,she automatically knew that her mother will come up carrying a small bucket of water.She has experienced the coldness of water even in winter because of her laziness.Actually,she tried herself not to overslept but she just couldn't help it.

But today,she needed to wake up anyway since her university was waiting for her.Today was a school day.

"Good morning...Grandfather....and mom...did you sleep well?"her honey-tongued greeting made the whole family to be fresh.,"And...where is Dad?"she asked pulling out a chair at the dining table.

"He has gone to work early today"her mother answered bringing a plate of American breakfast and placed in front of SaeLi,"I think he has an important meeting at the company today "

"I see......"SaeLi picked a fork and brought a piece of sausage to ,"Daehyun Oppa will also attend that meeting too"she mumbled quietly.

"What?"her grandfather looked at her.

SaeLi just smiled and continued eating,"Nothing important....."

After finishing her breakfast,she took a bath and started preparing for her today's appearances.

SaeLi was a kind of girl who has a great passion to stay fashionable and stylish.She was really interested in fashion.That's why she decided to study a Fashion design major in a university.

She put on the light make up on her face and Maybelliene brand not-too-red lipstick to her rosy lips. To be accurate,all of her colour cosmetics brands were Maybelliene and skin care and hair products from THE FACE SHOP.Right,Daehyun always gave her many sets of the products from his company.So,she didn't need to spend extra money for that.

Then,she stared at her reflection in the mirror,"Perfect"she fixed her short black feminine dress,picked up her Chanel brand white bag and went downstairs.

"Mom,I will be late today...Daehyun Oppa said that he will pick me up from school and we are going somewhere"she said shoving out her elegant heels,  "I will leave my car here"

"Oh,you guys gonna have a date?"her mother said with a blink of excitement in her eyes.

SaeLi laughed,"Maybe....."

"Have fun,my sweetheart"she knew her mother was smiling behind her back as she walked out from the house and off to the university.

"Hey,girl"SaeLi dropped her book on the desk and turned to gave the direction of the voice.

Lee Sori,SaeLi's friend,who was a charming girl with a bit stubborn personality.They met when they were at the final year of high-school.Even though,their time of being friends was not long enough to become best friends,SaeLi regarded her as her best friend.They really got along together.And also had the same interest in fashion.

"Hi...my lovely Sori"SaeLi playfully waved her hands and signaled Sori tot sit next to her.

"So...what's your plan for today?"Sori started toying with her phone screen,playing some games.

SaeLi was gazing outside.Since they were sitting beside the window,the nature scene of the university's park was completely distinct to her and she was admiring it,"Nothing special......."she muttered,"Daehyun Oppa said that he will pick me up after school and we will go somewhere"

"Wow,nice!!!!"Sori said in a bit in awe.

"Yeah,of course,nice"SaeLi smiled,"Since Daehyun Oppa is going to buy me another Chanel bag that I want"she shouted with joy.Yesh,she was fond of Chanel bags.

Sori put her finger oh her lips"Hey,slow down"she chuckled.

"Oops,Sorry,I forgot that we are at the canteen"SaeLi said eyeing some of the students around them who were shocked by her loud voice.

Sori smiled again,"Girl,you are so lucky that Jung Daehyun is your future husband"she pouted,"I envy you"

SaeLi laughed,"Maybe I am....."

"Do you love him very much?"that question blocked SaeLi's mind for a while .She was speechless and quiet for some time.

~Flashback~

"SaeLi-ah,do you love me very much?"a kid with a glasses asked a little girl.They both were on the swings,swaying forward and backwards.As for a nature of kids,playing in a playground near their house was like a heaven.

The little girl turned around her head and saw a brightly smiling boy.The boy pushed back his glasses and waited for the answer.

"Not very much....but I love you"she played with sand on the ground with her legs unable to face the boy.

"Maybe one day,I will love you more than now..... Daehyun Oppa"she smiled prettily and looked up the blue cloudy sky.

~Flashback ends~

"SaeLi!!!!!Nar SaeLi....Yah...are you still alive?"Sori was striking the desk.

"Oh...yeah...."SaeLi grinned,"I was struck in my mind for seconds........"

"Oh well.....did you hear my question?"Sori rolled her eyes.

"Not very much...but I love him"SaeLi mumbled quietly and grabbed her not-finished-reading-yet book,"I have to go now....the class will start soon"

Sori didn't catch what she answered but ignored it,"Bye...SaeLi-ah...see you tomorrow"

SaeLi waved her hands and walked away,"Maybe one day,I will love him more than now"she whispered.And she wondered when that one day will come towards her.

Daehyun and SaeLi knew each other since they were really small kids.Actually,their parents were childhood friends and no wonder their children also became like them.SaeLi parents made a promise that they will let their daughter to be engaged with Daehyun when they got old.

Keeping their promise,now,their children were engaged.Daehyun had always loved SaeLi very much whereas SaeLi didn't know exactly if she loved him or not.But she loved him ,only she couldn't differentiate of she loved him like an older brother or a man.That confusion wasn't fade away until today.

She stopped her thought and stepped into the classroom,"Just another day of studying my interested subject......"

Meanwhile,somewhere inside a big entity,a good-looking boy with a cup of coffee in his hand,one hand inside of the pocket,standing and gazing the sky view of Seoul through a big window.

This evening ,he needed to pick up her fiancée and buy her a present.

He smiled at himself taking a sip of coffee,"She has been longing for that bag"

"Jung Daehyun"a voice,he knew that voice.

Daehyun turned around to greet his colleague,"Youngjae..."and smiled.

"What are you doing?"he stepped closer to Daehyun,"Were you thinking about her again?I saw you smiling...."he joked.

Daehyun chuckled,"Of course....I am going to buy her a ner branded bag that she has been longing"

Youngjae raised his eye brow,"She is so lucky to have a fiancé like you...but you know...don't you think you extremely pander her?"

Daehyun was tensed by his words and stared at Youngjae,"Why do you think like that?"

"Umm.....because you are buying her everything she wants and letting her do everything she wanna do...."Youngjae explained.

Daehyun smirked,"But she is worth pandering.I love her very much and she will never make me feel depressed.When I see her being happy,it is like I am charged at full energy for a month....."then he grinned.

Youngjae watched him in awe,"Daehyun...I have no doubt that you really love her..that's why I envy her..."he laughed at his strange joke,"I am glad that you will be fully charged because of her happy smile"

"Always I will be....."then Daehyun threw the cup into a bin near them.

 

 

Author's note : So,here is the first chapter.How's it going? I want some comment or feedback :D Thanks for reading .... :-*