Chapter 2 - This is impossible

Always in my heart

Disclaimer: Below picture doesn't belong to me! Now that that's outta the way, enjoy~

 

                                                                                                                  

Chapter 2 - This is impossible

 

Baekhyun POV

. I knew this would happen.... shouldn't have let my guard down. Well at least now chanyeol wouldn't pester me about things anymore. Thank god. 

I slowly walked to the meeting room, already expecting exo to be like half an hour late? I mean it's exo right, we're always late. No, it's not that we think we're some big shots that it's okay to be late or anything. But you should've seen the mornings. It's practically hell to have 11 guys get ready for schedules. You thought waking 6am was sufficient? Hell no. You have tao that takes like hours to prepare but have difficulty waking up early. And we only have a bathroom so you know, waiting takes time too. The others that's behind him have it tough. I'm quite the early one so I'm more of those that gets ready on time? I think. Haha.

As I approached the meeting room, I didn't notice any hints of noise. Ah late. I knew it. When I opened the door, 10 heads turned to me, 10 pairs of eyes were staring at me. I jumped a bit. I didn't expect them to arrive before me at all. Holy then what's with the silence. They've been sitting in that room all along without a word spoken? I think I went to the wrong room. Or is this actually our standees? Cause this is definitely not exo. , I need to do something.

" 아! 깹송~ 깜짝 ............  .. 노래송~ "  (kkaebsong kkamjjak noraesong)

" ........................ "

no? Nothing? Nothing at all? Not even a grin? .... tsk.

" Pff " tao started laughing.

All the others are grinning and laughing now. Haha phew....yeah. This. This is exo. I felt a sense of accomplishment in a way. If I remember, I was the one who broke the silence too during first episode of exo Showtime... no? Haha must be getting ahead of myself. Wait. No. There's one last person. Him. He haven't looked at me the moment I entered the room. Even when I sat down, he's still not looking at me. While the others are recovering from their laughters and more relaxed, he's still having this stern looking face. I bet our fans will not ever get to see this face because damn it's a little scary.

 

Chanyeol POV

I see that you still have the mood to make jokes huh you stupid ......Why don't you try explaining yourself if you have the time to make such stupid jokes. I thought to myself.

In the next few minutes, baekhyun was questioned. Like how they started, how they knew each other. They say it's to " explain to the public " but i bet they just want to hide that they are no different from the busybody public that wants to know the truth about this scandal. Throughout the whole meeting with the CEO, all I have been hearing is baekhyun taeyeon this. baekhyun taeyeon that. Its so ing annoying. 

" Baekhyun, you do know that this scandal is going to harm your fans, and your popularity right? "

" Yeah, I know. But me and taeyeon are willing to take this risk if the public can accept us in the future. Rather than hiding things and not letting my dear fans know, I would rather not make it a lie and explain to the public that yes indeed we are in love, indeed we care for each other and hope that the fans can find a way to approve of us. I will definitely do better as exo's baekhyun and I'm ready for this. I love her."

WHAT. THE . . BAEKHYUN. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING. I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND. WE HAVEN'T BROKEN UP. WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS AS IF SHE'S YOUR LOVER FROM THE START? WHAT ABOUT ME? WHAT ABOUT US? ISN'T THAT SPEECH SUPPOSED TO BE FOR US WHEN WE COME OUT TO THE PUBLIC? WHY IS IT HER NOW? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

I can't stand this. I don't care any more. Whatever seriously. I'm done. He's the one who broke that promise. Not me. I'm done. 

Halfway through the meeting, I stood up. 
" sorry, I'm not feeling well. I wish to rest awhile outside.... hyung.. " 
Manager hyung frowned. He looked at me and then looked at the CEO. After the CEO gave a nod, he announced.
" okay chanyeol u may exit. "

I took a quick glance at baekhyun and....
What the hell . What's that pained expression for. If you don't remember YOU are the ing one cheated on me. You . YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SHOW THAT FACE RIGHT NOW. 

I felt more anger rise up from my stomach almost threatening to be released. I decided to quickly leave the room before something bad happens.

What the hell byun baekhyun what the actual ing hell. What the did I do wrong. Did I not love you enough because I was sure you are the love of my life. Apparently I was just not yours.

Thank god for room mate seriously. Thank. God. Because I would go crazy if I see his face any more. For the next few days, I was busy with shooting and the members would sometimes call to check on me but I guess I just went and try my best to give them a reassuring tone that I was indeed fine. Something's weird though. I had a feeling suho hyung kept wanting to tell me something but changed his mind after that.... must be just my imagination. I'm really tired I guess.

One morning. That morning. I was back in our dorm. It had rained and everything was sparkling due to the water droplets. It felt so cooling. So refreshing. It looked so beautiful. It looked so hopeful. In a long time, I've never felt so relaxed. I thought that morning was gonna bring me a good day ahead. I was so wrong. It turned out to be the worst day of my life.