Chapter 4 - Our love

Always in my heart

A/N : Thanks for all your support! I hope all you guys will stay with me till the end !! ^ ^  Here's Chapter 4 ! Enjoy~ Love you all~

Disclaimer: Below picture doesn't belong to me! Now that that's outta the way, enjoy~ 

                                                                                                                             

Chapter 4 - Our love

Suho hyung's head shot up. 

I jumped a little. That huge reaction shocked me! Immediately, he used his arms to cover something that he's trying to hide with all his life. Is that a...letter? Suspicious. And that very very nervous face. Ah..... I know now.

I smirked.

" To lay hyung? "

Suho hyung blushed. 

" Woah, you're so red your face is like a tomato!

" Quit it chanyeol. You have something to tell me?"

He must've missed lay hyung a lot huh.

I walked inside and sat on the bed next to him. That's lay hyung's bed. He's currently in china having activities. 

" yeah well.... "

I looked down.

A hand landed on my shoulder. I looked up and saw him smiling that ever soothing and kind smile.

" It's okay chanyeol. You can tell me. I'm here for you. "

" well hyung it's.... it's that I'm.... I'm.... "

" mmhm "

"IwanttoreturnbacktomyhometownandquitEXOIcan'tdothisanymore..IfeellikeIcannotstandbeingnearbaekhyun. EverytimeIlookathimIfeellikeI'mgoingcrazy "  

(A/N) 

I want to return back to my hometown and quit EXO I can't do this anymore. I feel like I cannot stand being near baekhyun. Everytime I look at him I feel like I'm going crazy.

I breathe in deeply after I finish. That sure takes a lot of oxygen... I hope suho hyung caught that. 

His face.... changed.

He had this really deep frown and looks like he's trying to understand whatever I just said.

" hyung... you heard me? "

" chanyeol... you.. want to quit exo? "

" It's just... I can't stand looking at his face. Everytime I think of him , I see our memories. Our past memories. It hurts me so much. I was scared that if I'm with him any longer I might go crazy. And I don't think I can be close to him at all. "

" But chanyeol what about our dream? What about your dream? Before you met him , don't you have a dream you want to fulfill? Which is why you joined SM? Which is why you worked so hard for exo , in exo? When we finally debut after so many months of hard work, why because of baekhyun you abandon that dream? We worked so much together. Why do you want to leave us? Like him. "

"Hyung.....  "

" Chanyeol can't you think more about this? We worked so hard. SO HARD. Have you forgotten? Our blood and sweat. Our pain. How can you decide to leave us so easily? "

" THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? MY WORLD HAS BROKEN. MY DREAMS HAVE BROKEN. I CAN'T DO THIS ALONE. I USED TO BE OKAY WITH ACHEIVING MY DREAMS ALONE BUT NOT NOW. NOT AFTER I MET HIM. WE PROMISED TO DO THIS TOGETHER. WE PROMISED TO REACH THE TOP TOGETHER. WHEN WE GROW OLD, WE CAN REMINISCE THE OLD TIMES WE SHARED TOGETHER. MY DREAM HAS BECOME MORE THAN JUST A WORLD'S TOP RAPPER WITH HIM. WE HAVE PLANS FOR THE FUTURE! BUT NOW HE LEFT ME. ALONE. WHAT GOOD IS OUR DREAM NOW. I CAN'T FULFILL THIS DREAM ALONE. I JUST CAN'T. NOT WITHOUT HIM. HE LEFT US. HE LEFT OUR DREAM. HE BROKE OUR PROMISE. HE BROKE EVERYTHING."

By now all I can manage out is sobs and cries. I thought suho hyung will understand me. 

" I'm sorry suho hyung. I'm so sorry. "

I walked away, leaving suho stunned in place. I need to get away from here is all my mind can think of. I opened the door and saw someone stood there.

Hands covering his mouth. Face probably as ugly as mine right now.

" Baekhyun...."

 

Baekhyun POV

Ah... home sweet home.... 

I noticed a familiar pair of shoes when I enter the house. It's Chanyeol's shoes. I remember because I bought it for him for his birthday last year. He was so happy.

I smiled at that happy memory. He was so adorable when he found out that I bought him what he wanted so much. So much like a puppy. I could almost see tail wagging and puppy ears perking that time. So freaking CUTE, my chanyeol. My chanyeol? What the hell are you thinking about... my chanyeol? Are you crazy byun baekhyun. You have taeyeon noona now. What is this my chanyeol. And quit being happy just because chanyeol finally got home. Get it together.

"When we finally debut after so many months of hard work ....... baekhyun .....We worked so much together. Why do you want to leave us? Like him. "

what's happening? why is suho hyung talking so loudly..... me? leave us? Is he talking about kris?

I tip-toed near the door, keeping a distance between us in case they heard me.

" Chanyeol can't you think more about this? We worked so hard. SO HARD. Have you forgotten? Our blood and sweat. Our pain. How can you decide to leave us so easily? "

Chanyeol IS LEAVING? OHMYGOD NO. NONONONO.

" THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? "

I literally jumped. Chanyeol is shouting. Chanyeol never shouts. He's always polite and friendly and sweet and cute....

Then the shouting continued. Every word that came out of his mouth felt like spikes piercing through my heart. I noticed I was crying. So badly. Instinctively, I cover my mouth with my hand to hide the sounds of my sobs. Praying that they didn't notice me, I stood there, feeling as if my heart is being ripped out from my body.

Our dream... Yes our dream. Chanyeol and me had this dream when we started dating. Now as EXO, we are going to try our best as 12 members, 11 now i guess. And after that in the future when EXO grows older and stops being popular, when EXO has found their other half, and stop promotions, Chanyeol and me are going to become a president and CEO of an entertainment company. We will open a company as successful as our current one but we swore to treat our idols right.

I didn't forget this dream Chanyeol. I didn't.

And the door suddenly open. .

With that deep voice I loved so much, that deep voice that once called my name lovingly, he called out, 

" Baekhyun "

.

 

 SOOOOOOOOOOOO how was it? I hope it isn't too bad....