Chapter30 One last time

When there was 'US' [EDITING}

The present

 

 

I gazed at the night sky with full affection,the silent night that I have always admired,it felt more empty as days pass by. When? When will you come back ?

The place that we used to go,the park where we used to stroll,all of that is gone. Just a memory of you and me.

Do you even think of me? Do you remember me? What happened to your promises? 

 

As I entered the place that we first met,all I can remember is your smile,your smile that brightens up my day,your smile that completes me.

How I wish I could have one more chance,one more day,to see you smiling at me,to hold your hands,to feel your touch....

Just one day

 

As I entered,you were standing in front of me,waiting for me,holding out your hand to me.

 

I can feel you,

you are here in front of me,

holding me

I can see you,

the one I loved for so long...

Is this a dream?Are you really here?

I touched your face,your face that I will never forget.

I closed my eyes,savouring this moment,hoping that it will last,hoping that this will never end.

I cannot contain the happiness that I'm feeling right now,you were really here

 

 

A tear dropped from my eyes as I felt a cold air pass by 

I opened my eyes

 

 

You were gone

You left me

 

Again

 

The place which I once called my Happy Place left me nothing but sadness.

 

Please come back

 

3 days,5 days,a week

2 weeks.....

2 weeks has pass,what's happening?

 

I can still feel the people staring. It's still here.The feeling.The feeeling when we used to walk together,hand in hand

 

 

This was our happy place

 

 

Thank you for letting me have you for a short time. Thankyou

 

 

I miss the times you walk me home

 

Meeting them was heaven but losing you was hell

 

It started with a joke

 

 

 

I love you Park Chanyeol and don't forget that,I have said that countless times and I will never get tired of it.

Even now that you're out of my reach,even now that I don't know where you are,even now that you may have stopped loving me,I still do.

Chanyeol,you picked me up and brought light into my life,you were there in my best and in my worst.

I don't know what tomorrow brings me.

Not anymore

Unlike those days when we were together,every tomorrow seems so bright and a new challenge,a new opportunity.

But now,it's dull,lifeless.

And I don't want to move foward if I'm not with you

Tears are running down my face now,do you know that? 

But I don't care as long as you're the reason why I cry myself to sleep.

I had my mistakes and I accept that,and I regret that,and I'm paying everyday for that.

You may not even care anymore but please Chanyeol,remember me,remember us

Remember our first month

I love you

 

How I'd love to visit that place one more time,not alone but with you.And maybe it can be just like how we spent it last time.But now,it's just a memory and I think that's all it's gonna be

But I'm keeping my promise Chanyeol and I hope you have kept yours too

 

'We will stay together forever and this is not a wish but a promise'

 

That was what you wrote in your lock wasn't it?Then what happened now?You shouldn't make promises you can't keep Chanyeol!Why do you keep hurting me?!

 

 

I promised didn't I ? It's you who didn't keep your promise

 

 

--

 

2 weeks before the present

 

"Have you heard about the news?" my bestfriend Meilny asked as she entered my room finding me at the exact same position that I have been for the past few days.

I shook my head,I am no longer aware of what's happening in the outside world since the break up.

He didn't contact me since then,no message,no nothing.

 

"Chanyeol's leaving"

 

 

My eyes wide at my bestfriend's sudden revelation,I shot up from my bed and stared at her with disbelief

 

"All of them actually.I don't know where.Them leaving is the furthest information I could get.I thought you would want to know" Minhi told me,sympathy can be clearly heard on her voice,and left .

I was shocked by the sudden news.

He's leaving?Where?When?Why?

And he's not even going to tell me?I mean I know we're no longer together but for old time's sakes!He's not even going to say goodbye??

 

He's really leaving??

 

So I guess he really doesn't want me anymore

I sighed and fight back my tears,I can't cry.I shouldn't.

 

 

Author's POV

Chanyeol packed the the last set of his belongings and he's done.He's ready to go and leave everything behind,leave it as it is.Put it aside and make it as a mere memory that should be cherished but must also be forgotten.

He's ready to move on and start a new life. 

 

But before that,he has to go somewhere.His last stop.

 

 

To the park where it all started

 

Maybe...he thought,just maybe she'll be there and he could say goodbye properly.

 

 

In his hands was a paper.Or rather a letter. A letter for Aeira,hoping that this will lessen the pain in her heart,hoping that this could fix everything

 

 

He waited for a good 3 hours but she never came,she never went there.He waited

 

He guessed she doesn't want to be there since that place because it caused her nothing but pain and bitter memories since he came.And it's all his fault and he accepts that.

He sighed to himself and decided to leave the letter under the tree where they used to sit. Meybe she'll go here someday and she'll find the letter.

 

Maybe

 

But right now he has to go,his flight is approaching.

 

 

 

An hour after Chanyeol left,someone he was expecting,someone that he wished arrived hours ago,someone he wished was there,came

 

 

Aeira decided to go out of the house first time after the break up and go there,which was a very bad timing.

 she sat under the tree savouring the summer air,then she noticed something.

 

The letter

 

She opened it,her eyes widen when she saw who the letter was from

 

Aeira,

Before anything else,Happy 3rd Month to us!I wish I could say this in person and I wish as I say this,were still together.But we're not.And it's all my fault.I know now.I'm sorry. You know that I never want to hurt you.It was never my intention,but I did.I hurt you.Again,I'm sorry.

I was caught up in my new world that I forgot the one that I'm currently leaving in.I was caught up in so many things that I neglected you.Our relationship.I wish i could rewind and fix everything but I can't Aeira,I can't.I am so sorry about that.I had made so many mistakes and I don't know how to fix it.I don't know where or how to start.

I have to leave so that when I come back,I can be myself again,I would deserve you again.We can be together again.And by that time,there's no ending it.I promise.

Remember our first month together?When we were at Jeju?That was perfect wasn't it?I wish we could go back to that time.We were so happy back then.I made you happy back then.We also shared our first kiss back then.

And Christmas was amazing wasn't it?It was my best Christmas celebration ever!And it was all because of you.I felt more complete.That was also perfect wasn't it?Yes indeed it was.But what moment isn't?Every time that I am with you,everything is perfect.It's like time slows down and it's just the two of us.

 

By the time you're reading this,I may have board the plane with the guys or I may be at our destination.Depends on when you have read this.

Let me fix myself Aeira,and I will come back.I promise.You will wait for me right?You promised.

There is no excuse to my behavior,I'm sorry.I could've tried but I didn't.Words cannot express how truly sorry I am.You don't deserve what I did to you.

But I love you Aeira,and I'm still keeping my promises.

Till then,

All I can say is sorry

And I love you

so much.

-Chanyeol

 

 

 


Tears were horribly b out of Aeira's eyes as she read unto this letter.If only she went out a little earlier,there might've been a proper goodbye between them.

If only

 

 

Aeira's POV

The Present

 

But Chanyeol,all of that is gone now!My feelings,everything!You ruined it! If I never found out I might still be blindly in love with you!But now,not a chance.

You broke everything without even trying.

You lied

Park Chanyeol you bastartd!!

I will never forgive you.

I hope you're happy with her!I hope you choosing her over me makes you happy!I hate you Chanyeol!Never will I forgive you!Never

I'm thankful for the box that your friend has left me.If he didn't,I'd still be crazy waiting for you.

 

 

 

AN

Does those phrases sound familiar to you??Yup those were her side thoughts throughtout the whole chapter from the present :)

I hope this doesn't confuse you :))

Forgive my typos I didn't have time to edit

Comment,upvote,subscribe <3

~Annyeong:)