Chapter26 The Attack of Meilyn I

When there was 'US' [EDITING}

"Yah wake up!" 

I woke up from the non-stop bickering of Minhi,shaking me in my sleep. I groaned and slowly open my eyes just to see a full prepared Minhi infront of me.

"Get up now!We're going to be late!" she said,hands on her waist with an annoyed expression.

"You've showered?" I asked half conscious.

"Yes,now it's your turn!Hurry up!!!!" she told me while pulling me up,finally I gave in pushing her away and stood up.I groaned as a stomp my way to the bathroom.

What is she being excited about anyways??Waking me up early on a non-school day!!

But then that striked me!

 

Ahh!That's right!We're going out with the guys today!Omo!What time is it??! I have to hurry up!!

 

I quickly grabbed the soap and rubbed it all over my body,rinsed,grabbed the shampoo,apply and rinsed.

I got out of the bathroom and quickly dried my hair

"You finally remembered it?" Minhi asked as she spot me drying my hair,I just rolled my eyes on her

Minhi surely was excited about this,I mean,who wouldn't?She's a big fan of them.Explains why she woke up early in the morning just to prepare herself.

I grabbed a dress on my closet and put it on.I tied my hair on a braid and put a little bit of powder on my face.

Minhi on the other hand is wearing a pink dress,her hair tied in a high ponytail and a bit of make up.

"You actually passed looking a bit human like" I said to her sarcastically while scanning her from head to toe

"Shut up,as if you're any better!" she hissed at me.

"Chanyeol's here.Let's go" I told her. And before I know it,she's dragging me down and outside the house.

"Hello Chanyeol!" she greeted him

"Oh,hi Minhi.It's nice for you to finally join us.They are excited to see you" Chanyeol said with a bright smile

"Oh really?!Are they as handsome as you?!" she gasped and asked excitedly

I nudge her side and glared at her and she gave me a 'Wtf' look

Chanyeol chuckled at the sight of both of us and said "sure they are handsome,they're my friends after all" he trailed while Minhi clapped her hands excitedly. "But not as handsome as me,right baby?" Chanyeol teased while looking at me.I looked down and blushed myself to death

"Yeah yeah whatever.Let's go!!" Minhi told us as she opened the car door and let herself in.Aish,this girl really.

Chanyeol opened the door for me,as soon as I was to get in,he stopped me and grabbed my wrist.I turned to him wondering why he stopped me and I saw him raising his brow on me

"What?" I asked him clueless

"You're forgetting something!" he exclaimed pouting.And I knew exactly what he was talking about.I chuckled and cupped his face and place a small kiss on his lips.He immediately kissed back and unknowingly closed the car door and pushed me on it and moved closer to me deepening the kiss.

We almost forgot that we weren't alone and that we're supposed to be on our way now until there came a knock on the window from the inside.

"Hey lovebirds!How about you continue that later ei?" Minhi yelled at us from the inside

Chanyeol pulled away and smiled "I forgot that we're not alone.She sure is excited" he told me

"You have no idea" I sighed to him. We both chuckled and he pecked my lips for the last time.

"Let's go!!" Minhi called out

"Yes ma'am" we said in union and finally got in the car.

 

 

"Where are we actually going?" Minhi asked.Great timing though,we actually had no idea where we were going

"Namsan" Chanyeol told us with a smile

 

 

 

Luckily Namsan isn't that far away from us,the traffic was also light that's why we arrived in no time. We all climbed out of the car as soon as we arrived and parked,Minhi,especifically,was the first one to get out of the car,as if she's gonna be late on an important once in a lifetime interview that her life depends on it.

She clung unto my right arm smiling widely at me while Chanyeol holds my left hand

"Make me look good Aeir" Minhi whispered to me with a wicked grin on her face.

"I hope we're not late" Chanyeol announced to the waiting 11 other guys infront of us

"You're in time actually,which definitely is a first" Baekhyun welcomed us with a sarcastic comment and the others couldn't agree more

"Oooh,who's your friend right there Aeira?" Baekhyun hummed eyeing Minhi beside me

"This is Minhi my bestfriend." I introduced

"Hi I'm Minhi,nice to meet you" she greeted them and gave a 90 degree bow,they all did the same and introduced themselves one by one..

After introductions,we all went up by a cable car. It took us a while before we can pursuade Luhan to ride it,there I found out that he was scared of heights so he was insisting that he'll just walk up.We had to talk him out of his fear and he finally agreed to.

The ride up was amazing.The view from below and ahead of us is just breathtaking.We were all astonished by the view and enjoying the ride.......well except for one person who I think will faint soon if we don't get out of here.

 

We walked around making sure to stop at some stores to buy some interesting things.We just kept walking and walking then every now and then we'd stop to by some foods since Tao's complaining too much that's he's hungry which is all the time!

Then we finally reached the place where we buy locks,we spread around the store browsing for that perfect  'Love lock'.

I don't know what I'm looking for or what color I want,some has designs some don't and they are all really pretty.

I guess they have probably picked theirs snce they were gathered at the table to write their wishes..

 

 

A couple lock finally have caught my attention. It was both silver colored,the shackle was formed like a crown,one was a King's crown while the other is a Queen's. I leaned closer to have a closer look on the locks,.And it was really beautiful and I knew that this was the one,this was the one that I like,plus the keys are in a necklace so we can wear it wherever we go....

 

"Found something interesting baby?" Chanyeol appeared behind me looking at the locks that I just found.

"Do you like it?Should we get it for us?" he asked and I gave him a nod

"Then come on" he said and took the couple locks and paid for it,I didn't argue on who's paying since I know that he'll just insist no matter what.Plus,he bought another single lock for his message for the group

 

I wrote my message on the lock,it was just a simple 'I love you Chanyeol :) Forever <3',when we were all done we went outside and picked a place where we can put them,and we found an empty space by the corner,enough to fit 15 locks

"I hope that we will stay friends forever,not just Exo but all of us" Tao read out what's written on his lock and placed it on the bar

"Of course I also want us to last forever but I guess we can't do that if we ain't healthy right??So I wish that everyone will stay healthy and safe.Saranghaja" Suho said and placed his beside Tao

They all did the same and placed their locks on the bar with their heartfelt messages and wishes on it.

 

"Exo,let's stay together on the future just like how we stayed together from the start.Exo,saranghaja.We are one" was the last lock which belonged to Chanyeol..

We placed our couple locket in the middle of the others,so it was like they were protecting our locket by forming a circle and ours was on the middle.

We spent the rest of the day making more memories to keep,ang like that,the day ended.

 

 

--

 

 

'We will stay together forever and this is not a wish but a promise'

 

That was what you wrote in your lock wasn't it?Then what happened now?You shouldn't make promises you can't keep Chanyeol!Why do you keep hurting me?!

 

 

--

 

 

It is now January and I haven't seen Chanyeol since Christmas,we haven't had time for meet ups since he's busy with graduation preparations while I was studying for my exams..

By the way,I haven't told you how we spent Christmas right??Let me take you back then

 

**Flashback**

 

We all agreed that we'd spent Christmas eve at Suho's place.One,because their place is the biggest of them all and two,because it has been like this for the past years.

We went shopping separately,guys and girls I mean.But I really wanted to shop alone so that I could pick their Christmas presents properly so I decided to go alone while Minihi went with Baekhyun...yuuup,they're really close now,which doesn't take a long time before they fall for each other...KYaaaaa!!Ok,totally fangirling right now XD

 

Anyways,time to pick their presents.

 

 

 

We now have gathered at Suho's place killing the time waiting for Christmas to come.

D.O,Chen,Kris,Suho and Chanyeol was incharge of the cooking.Tao was sleeping,the others were playing,me and Minhi played along with them while Baekhyun's recording the whole scene

 

"Annyeong!!What are you guys doing?" Baekhyun's voice was heard from the kitchen as he try to film the chefs

"We're playing Baekhyun so please don't ruin the fun" Kris told him sarcastically,the others burst out in laughters

"" he told Kris

"Yah!!" Kris yelled at him he stuck out his tongue and walked out of the kitchen

"Hello Aeira,how are you?" he walked to me making me his new target

"Seriously?" I laughed at him

"Come on!I'm interviewing you here!Be serious now and answer my questions!" he bickered at me so I quickly composed myself and smiled 

"So how do you feel spending Christmas with us for the first time?" He asked formally as if we're really doing an interview.

"I'm really greatful to be able to spend Christmas with you guys,you're all very welcoming and I feel like we're all a family.so thank you" I smiled at him

"We are also really greatful to spend this important day with you and Minhi" he replied

"Especially Minhi" I answered

"What?" he asked and blushed on the spot

"Baekhyun hyung is blushing for Minhi!!!" Tao shouted and we all gave him a 'oooooh'-and I thought he was sleeping

"Yah!Hajima!" he yelled at us

 

"Why are you filming my wife Baekhyun?" Chanyeol appeared behind,back hugging me and waved at the camera

"Wife huh?" Baekhyun teased

"Yeah,got a problem with that?" Chanyeol spat

"Tell us your wish for Christmas Chanyeol." Baekhyun began

"I couldn't really ask for more since,I have everything I need and I am thankful for that.As long as we all stay together and spend more days like this Christmas or not Christmas.And I'm happy that I am spending this special day with my one and only girl right here.I love her so much and my forever will be spent with her.Saranghaeyo" he said and stole a kiss from my lips and ran back to the kitchen,I was left dumbfounded with my cheeks burning red,I quickly smile and looked down.

 

 

 

3 2 1

 

 

 

"Merry Christmas !!!!!"

 

We all shouted in union as soon as the clock striked 12

 

We then gathered around the living room and gave our presents to each other.

"Yah Baekhyun!!!Why did you buy me this huh?!!" Kai yelled at Baekhyun as soon as he opened his gift and found whitening products inside

They all laughed at him but quickly vanished when they opened their own

 

"Yah Baekhyun!!!" they all yelled at him as they saw what's inside their gifts

 

Turns out that Baekhyun wanted to make it fun and bought them gifts that would either make them happy or really angry.

Take Tao for example,he got a giant panda toy which he was happy about,on the other hand,Luhan got himself a wig.......a ladies wig,long,dark,brown hair.

 

"Yah!!!!!" Luhan yelled at him

"What??Dark brown definitely suit you hyung!!" Baekhyun complained

"It doesn't suit me!!I'm manly!" Luhan whined

Luckily,Baekhyun gave Minhi and I heartfelt gifts since it's our first time with them,and so did the others 

 

We played games such as truth or dare or 369 and agent 007 which was really fun especially when you're playing with them,they made sure we were having fun.

 

After a while,Chanyeol pulled me to the balcony leaving the other members,talking to each other

 

"Merry Christmas baby" he whispered as he pulled me into a hug,my head on his chest while his head burried on my neck.

We stayed like this for a while until he pulled away and stared at me with his dark,brown orbs with passion.

I took the opportunity and gave him my present

It came in a small box,a silver bracelet that has his name on it and a phoenix carved beside it,and at the back there's a 'My love' written in Chinese

 

"It's not much but when I laid my eyes on the piece I thought of you-" I was cut by a peck on the lips by Chanyeol and said "I love it,thank you" he whispered

He then pulled something out from his pocket and opened the small box,then there in front of me was a heart locket,I picked it up and opened it. Then a familiar melody started playing.

Just then I realized that it was their song 'Baby' the first song he sang to me the first time he drove me with his car.

I was caught in the moment for a few seconds as I listen to the calming melody from the locket

"I...I,Chanyeol-" 

"Shh,I know baby" he kissed my forehead not letting me finish my sentence

"I love it Chanyeol,thank you so much!" I hugged him,tight.

"And I love you" he said

 

His lips suddenly was on mine,sharing a slow passionate kiss full of love..Everything was perfect,I don't know how things could get any better than this,I guess after all the pain life has gave me,I deserve to get this,and I will take it,and I will never let it go.

This,right here is the new family I have.Minhi,the guys and Chanyeol.Without them,Christmas will just be the same as living my life everyday,nothing special.But they changed it to something more,they made me realize that there is something in this world worth living for. Love and friendship

Life will throw s at you and no matter how hard it is for you,no matter how much you want to give up and just fall down on you knees,find that one moment,that one thing that will keep you standing up,that will keep you moving,that will keep you fighting.

And this is it,this is the moment that I will cherish for life.

 

Fireworks began filling the sky without us noticing,still caught up in our wonderful kiss.

 

But we finally pulled away panting for air,we hugged each other and watched the fireworks show as it fill the sky with bright colorful colors.

 

This is perfect

 

**End of Flashback**

 

 

 

 

So that's what happened.Do you envy me??

Nahh,you should haha,I'm joking.

 

Anyways after that,Chanyeol had to fly to Japan to visit his sister with her parents while the others went somewhere with their own families .

 

After Christmas vacation we had to go back to school and say hello to exams..Since we have 1 month and a couple of weeks left,we had no time for social life.The only place where I would be able to meet Chanyeol was the library and that's because we needed to study.

And we understood that since we don't really have much choice,but we had no worries cause after this,we can have all our time to ourselves

 

 

"Do you have to continue college after I graduate?" he asked out of the blue

"Yes Chanyeol I do.Why?"  I asked not leaving my eyes on the book

"You can just stop and work at our company if you want,you don't even have to work at all seeming  tha after we get married,you just have to stay at our house"  he said to me

"Isn't it too early to plan for that Chanyeol?Besides I want to,I want to finish college" I told him

"It will end up that way anyway.One way or another,I'm gonna force you to marry me" he said staring at me fiercely

"Well,I still want to finish college" I said stubbornly

"Argh!You're so stubborn!Anyways I gotta go,they're probably waiting for me.Oh and don't wait for me after school,I have somewhere I need to be" he said giving me a kiss on the cheeck

"Where are you going?" I asked and tilted my head

"Just a meeting at our company that's all.Text me when you're home.Bye,I love you" and with that he went out of the library

 

 

When I was heading out for lunch I bumped into someone familiar

 

 

"Oh hey Aeira!How are you?" Meilyn greeted me with a high pitch voice

"I'm fine,you?" I asked trying to sound polite

"I'm good,anyways I gotta run chat with you next time?" she asked

"Sure" I replied

"Great!See you around" and she waved good bye

 

 

 

After school, I went straight home .

 

As I walk outside the campus,I saw two familiar figure walking ahead of me

 

 

Meilyn??

 

 

I thought as I saw her familiar figures even from afar,and he's with a guy.But not just any other guy.It was

 

 

Chanyeol??

 

But what are they doing together?Are they going to the meeting together?Is their family business partners or something?

I decided to follow for a while but kept my distance,but Meilyn turned to my direction and hopefuly,she didn't see me..

I don't know if she saw me,it's kinda hard to tell when I quickly tried to find a place to hide but there is something that I was sure of.

The view infront of me

 

The view of Meilyn  clinging to Chanyeol holding his hand,smiling sweetly at him,resting her head on his shoulders,acting like they're a couple of some sort.

 

But he smiled back,he held her hand back,and it didn't bother him

 

 

 

 

AN

It's here!!!Dun dun dun dun. This Chapter has two parts and I'm gonna have to cut it here....sorry if I left you hanging there XD

 

Anyways updates are taking longer that usual because I'm helping my parents prepare for my younger sister's costume in school so yeah I hope you understand and I hope this chapter makes it up to you since the events are all up then the ending just suddenly went down...

Also,I hope events wasn't tha too speedy since I had to take out some unimportant details and kept the really important once.I have to keep in touch with the original plan

Forgive my typos

Comment,vote,subscribe 

~Annyeong:)