Take A Deep Breath

Finally You

a short update fot you :)

 

When Baekhyun finally steped into Luhan house after running his legs out, his feelling was twisted, he is mad, confuse, dissapointed, tired but  mostly worried. When he entered into Luhans room, He had his mind to swearing at Luhan, and maybe he is up to that, but then Baekhyun saw Luhan lying on the bed under piles of a few thick blankets, face as  white as paper, sweats is flooding on his forehead, his clothes were wet too because of his sweat.  

Baekhyun mind is too chaos when Luhan turned his body slightly and tightened the grip at the blanket around his body as he heard the sound of his door room opening.

“You’re here,” his voice came out as a hoarse.

Baekhyun didn’t say a word. He just approached Luhan and took a seat beside him on the bed, he put his palm on his forehead, checking the temperature, he could feel Luhan’s skin was hot and a bit moist. “How did you got this fever?”

Luhan weakly shook his head because he couldn’t come up with any reason which made sense of why he got fever. Baekhyun sighed and pulled the blanket until it reaches Luhan’s neck. “Just sleep for awhile, i’ll be one second.”

“Can you just stay here? Its cold,” Luhan said weakly grabs Baekhyuns hand to go back to bed. Upon hearing Luhan’s hoarses voice, Baekhyun leaned closer and caressed his forehead, softly wiping the new sweats.

“Can you get up, Lu? Your clothes were wet. You should change so you can be a little warmer,” Baekhyun said, he raised his free hand and placed it on Luhan’s hair, slowly rubbed it.He helped Luhan to sit on his bed before walking into Luhan’s closet to take a warm and comfortable shirt for him. “Here, go change, I’ll make you some food.”

 

 

Baekhyun let out his heavy sigh as he reached the kitchen. He was standing in front of the stove when he felt the tears running down his cheeks, there is this guilty feeling weigth on his heart. he felt like Luhan is sick because of him, he is not gives enough attention to Luhan as much as before. He feels like Luhan is his responsibility, even though he knew Luhan is no longer his boyfriend. And no matter how angry he was with himself he secretly felt that Luhan is still his. This is his fault.

He carefully made the soup, trying not to cause a lot of noise so he isn’t disturb Luhan in the room. A few minutes later the soup is already boiling. He poured the soup into a bowls that he had been prepared before and then put it on a tray along with the meds.

“I don’t feel like eating,” Luhan said pouting as soon as he saw Baekhyun walked into his room, Baekhyun sighs and put the tray on the table near the bed.

“You’re gonna eat, whether you like it or not.” Baekhyun said, pulling Luhan into a sitting position, Luhan is still pouting. Baekhyun is sure Luhan wasn’t trying to bribe him with his cute act, Luhan is just childish like that when he is sick, “come on, I make this soup. I'm sure it delicious.”

Luhan still looks not tempted at all by the soup in Baekhyuns hand, but he opened his mouth when Baekhyun told him to and push the spoon to get into his mouth. Their conversation were put on hold while Luhan eating his soup, the only sound is Baekhyun saying an 'aaah' in a small voice every time he was about to feeds a spoonful soup to Luhan. After a few spoon of soup Luhan shut his mouth tightly, refusing to accept another food from Baekhyun.

“Alright.., alright,” baekhyun said, putting the bowl on the table, “now, take your medicine before you go back to sleep, okay?” Luhan wasnt complain when Baekhyun fed the meds and give him a glass of water. Baekhyun smiled, ruffled his hair when he returns the glass. “Aigoo.., such a good boy, now you can go back to sleep.” Luhan giggled while move Baekhyun hands away from his hair hair, fake a whine because 'Baekhyun makes him look worse than he already is'.

 

 

 

Luhan silently looked at Baekhyun who carefully wrapping the blanket around his body, positioning his pillow, his hair and started to sing. He remember very clearly that this is a habit of Baekhyun, every time he came to stay with him or whenever he’s sick. Baekhyun, He never changed.

When his small sweet memories with Baekhyun popping up in his mind, He can’t help but wondering, whether he made the right or stupid decision? leaving Baekhyun? Luhan knew the relationship that they have before doesn’t really have a goal and dull, he is the one who make it that way. Baekhyun is too precious to stay with him in a dull relationship. Baekhyun must live a better life, he need Baekhyun to be happy. That's why he wanted to end their relationship in the first place. Although Luhan didn’t see Baekhyun had a problem with their relationship. Honestly Luhan had no problem with it either. Lets just say that the odds against his will, and he can’t fight it. If only he choose to stay, walking with him together  hand in hand and loving each other. Then maybe it could work. Maybe they'll still be together and happy. But Luhan breaks his own dream, and there is no way back to fix it. Leaving them to go their separate ways. Luhan is a fool, and he knew it.

“Baek, I’m sorry...” Luhan blurted out just in time Baekhyun stop singing, he fixed his eyes on the ceiling, he didnt dare looking at Baekhyun as he said it.

“Mmm? What are you sorry for?”

“Everything. For being selfish and not even thinking about your feelings. I blow our relationship up for granted without a decent explanation. I just left you and you still so so kindly came when I called you, and you taken care of me like you always do. I’m sorry for being an to you. Baekhyun... i’m so so sorry,”

“You’re not an ,” Baekhyun said wiping a tear from the corner of Luhans eyes,Luhan hadn’t even noticed he is already tearing. “A bit selfish maybe but definitely not an . Because, despite your sudden decision to end our relationship, I still find you care about me. You still lie to my mom that ‘we are fine’.  thats not what  an would do, although lying is bad, but I know you never meant to hurt me. I got you, didn’t I?” Baekhyun smiled, taking a deep breath because he is this close to crying, “Your intention were good.”

“were we good?”

“Yeah, we are fine...”

 

 

Luhan back to sleep after Baekhyun sing for the second time that day. He was putting a cold compress on Luhans forehead when he heard the door cracked open. someone is coming in, and Baekhyun sure it wasn’t Luhans parents because his parents were in China. He rose from his seat and walk out of the room. At the moment he caught a sight of a figure standing while putting the shoes on the shelf, he stopped no- it isn’t only the body but also his heart, The very same guy he saw a few days ago with Luhan is here.

It seems the guy noticed Baekhyun  presences, because after he finished putting his shoes he immediately turned to him and smiled. Baekhyun flinched at the smile. His smiles makes him a little bit uncomfortable, as if the guy had already know who Baekhyun is and had expected that he will be there, although in fact Baekhyun don’t know nothing about this person. Call him rude but he didn’t even want to know anything about this guy.

“Baekhyun, right?” the guy decided to break the awkward tension around them

“Yes,” he hesitantly says.

“It’s really nice to meet you here, Luhan tells me a lot about you.”

“Oh..., But who are you?”

The guy smiled again, “I’m Suho, Luhans ermm... friend, i guess.”

Baekhyun nodded, somehow he didn’t believe what the guy had just said, Suho? How could he believe it if the said guy himself hesitate with his own words.

“How’s Luhan?”

Oh? So he knew. Friend huh? It could be so much more than just a friend. Then why did he just come now? Luhan could freeze to death if he didn’t immediately ran here. Anger take the best of him. He huffed and let an anoyyed sighs Instead of answering Suho’s question.

“Is something wrong?” Suho asked again, still unaware of Baekhyun sudden changes. “i’ll go check him.”

Suho take a quick step toward Luhans room, leaving Baekhyun with no much choice but to trailing behind him. He needs to make sure that this Suho do the right thing and not wake Luhan up.

“I applied in medical scholl, if it can make you feel better.” Suho said without looking at him, his hand massaging Luhans head expertly. Quietly hoping Suho will do just a little mess only to find an excuse so he could kick his out of the house. But for his disappointment Suho seems to know well and reliable in taking care for the sick. What's worse is Luhan leaning his head unconsciously into the touch which makes Baekhyun heart sunk all over again, and again.

“I think he is getting better, maybe I should leave.”

Suho turned his head to look at him this time, “I think he is getting better too but I don’t think that he would be happy waking up without you arround.”

“You’re here, beside it’s getting dark outside,” Baekhyun said, slowly piled his things into his back pack.

“What if I could drive you home later?”

“I don’t want to bother you.” Suho looks still want to argue so Baekhyun opened his mouth again to bring another excuses, “My mom is a bit uptight, she hates it when I get home late. Luhan knew it.”

“What if he needs you?”

“You are here to accompany him, you know how to taking care of him very well. Just please make him better soon.” The other  didn’t give any respond at that, But Baekhyun could hear him release a heavy sigh, perhaps with a bit of disappointment in it if Baekhyun doesnt misheard.

“Let me walk you to the front door then.”

“No, you don’t have to,” i don’t want you to. But Suho just over him a smile again and stand up.

They did not talk much in their short trip, Baekhyun doesn’t pretend to be happy, how could he? just looking at Suho made him want to bury himself into the ground, but see Luhan and Suho together at the same time made him want to lay down his body under the moving truck.

“Thanks, Suho.” Baekhyun said as soon as they reached the front door, he is about to step out of the house when Suho called him.

“Baekhyun?”

“Yes?”

Suho seems hesitated for a moment, opened his mouth only to close it again, he sighs, finally decide to just open his mouth. “He just wants you to be happy.”

Baekhyun was stunned to hear those words from Suho. Not because he doesn’t know, Luhan told him before but Suho? “I’am happy.”

“No, Baekhyun. Luhan needs you to be happier.”

Whats with this people? Why should they make him take a deep breath before speaking, because if not, he will just realease a  desperete sobs. Inhaling again, calmer now, Baekhyun says. “well, seems like he don’t know what he is doing right now.”

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Hi...,

I'm sorry for the late update, its ben like what? 5 months.... ;_; and i know a lot of you guys want some Kaibaek progress in this storry and honestly that's my plan too, but i just miss Luhan and Lubaek moments so much it hurts... TT____TT

 

 

they are the cutest hidden pairing for me