Their Relationship Are Dull

Finally You

 

Baekhyun lazily sidled out from the warmth of a cozy blanket to turn off the alarm that keeps roaring across his room, apperently the alarm that he have set on is unwilling to just laze around and firmly carry out it’s duties. Managed to arrange his body into a sitting position Baekhyun squinted at the sunlight that coming in through the cracks of his room curtains and directly attacking his sleepy eyes, ugh.. is the sun always this bright? he just shrugged it off of his own mind then rose from his bed and hummed softly on his way to the bathroom.

Baekhyun life is fine, always fine, beside of his parents divorce when he was eleven in which somehow forced him to live only with his mother, theres nothings that really bother him. Of course the divorce however makes him a bit changed when he saw his Mother crying and cursing over his father then he sworn to leave their home and never come back. But it didn't really bother him, at least not now. Because now, his life is completely fine. Or he thinks so. He's smart, he's got quite a lot of friends and they were always good (Because Baekhyun have a nice smile and well he’s nice), he wasn't poor, he’s loving and loved. had a handsome boyfriend and oh he also understanding,his boyfriend is one of a kind. and don’t forget that even though his father is no longer live with him but he still giving him attention (though it’s very rarely)  and mama are always there for him, even t-

“BAEKHYUN!” well, speaking of the devil.

“GOOOSSH..., MAMA!” Baekhyun shouted as he jumped on his spot trying to find the closest object that can cover his body that only covered by boxers on his lower part. His Mother just grinned seeing his only son shy behavior, “don't you taught me to knock first??!”

“Don’t act like I've never seen your body, kiddo,” Mama said chuckling

“I’m not the same kid anymore, Mama!”

Mama stopped on his track to the window and looked at Baekhyun who just standing and foolishly hugging a fluffy  giant teddy bear  (that his boyfriend  gave him for his birthday gift) to cover his body. Mama smirked before saying a really soft ‘Sure’  then take the phone out of her pocket and take a picture of almost Baekhyun. And he was  too shocked to even move from Mama’s camera.

“MAMA!!!”

Okaaaay .., I changed my mind. His mother was oh-not-so fine, he's mentally a little crazy.

“Guess who's boyfriend would love to see this photo?” Mama teased with a chuckle, she looking at the pictures of his son that oh-really-adorable. Baekhyun eyes instantly go wide hearing what his very own mother words, fosiously he shook his head, “Mama, do not you dare!”  judging from the expression on his mother face right now, he should have just shut his mouth tightly because the threats only earning more louder and more laughter from his mother.

“MAMA!!” Baekhyun shout and jump in front of her when his mother was about to step out of his room, he had unknowingly releasing a teddy bear who had been hugging his petit body, mama's eyes widen and in a little bit childish way his mother closed her eyes and pushed Baekhyun aside easily.

“Ooh my gooddd!! my eyes, Baek baby you're impolite!” his mother scolded as he makes his way out of the room. Baekhyun sighed and shook his head in disbelieve. eyes my .

Ugh, just ugh! Perfect!

A voice suddenly turned his attention, his phone rings and vibrates a few times. A message flashing on his screen phone. A smile began to appear on each side of his lips, like every morning. his boyfriend always knew to make his day.

‘good morning sunshine.., ^^ 

Did you bring my a football uniform? It’s no where to be seen here?’

 

-

 

 

 

Baekhyun sitting in the front seat of his car while enjoying a jar of biscuits that mama gave him this morning just before he left the house, Mama keeps forcing him to bring the biscuits along with the reason 'my baby is very thin, you need more extra calories'. Baekhyun snorted at his own memory. Mother Gothel was right: Mom knows best. Look at him now, it's been almost half of his biscuit jar runs out. He glanced around to find a figure who had been he waiting for, another 10 minutes and he should have left the parking lot and sitting in his class. He pulls out his phone, patienly typing away to his boyfriend number for the ntn time this morning. No replies, he sighs before setting his phone at the empty seat next to him.

 

Where is he?

 

 

 

 

 

Where is he?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Where the hell is he?!

 

 

 

 

Tap...tap..tap

Baekhyun turned aside and found his boyfriend grinning outside his car window with messy hair and rumpled jacket, he mumbles out a ‘hai’ but it’s faintly audible from inside the car, Baekhyun hurriedly opened the door and out of the car, his boyfriend stretching out his hand to greet Baekhyun in a warm hug, Too warm and Baekhyun sure if they are not in a standing position he would immediately fall asleep in his lover arms.

“Good morning, Baek.” He said greeting into Baekhyun’s hair, earning a soft chukles from the later. “sorry I'm late, Did you bring my football uniform?”

Instead of answering his boyfriend question Baekhyun instanly reach over and with the smile plesterred on his face he fix the mess on his hair, after he felt the hair was in the right place he spun around to get into the car, a few second letter Baekhyun pulling a small bag with soccer uniform in it. Still with the smile plesterred on his face he hand the bag to his boyfriend.

“Thank you,” the boy said leaning closer to kiss him but Baekhyun crossed his arms over his chest, to stop his boyfriend motion.

“People are watching and i’m late, so...”

“At least give me a morning kiss,” he said whining

Baekhyun pressed his lips into a small line to prevent it from laughing at the childish behavior of his lover. Usually his boyfriend didn’t do such a thing, usually his boyfriend is different in anyway from this, they will meet for a briefly momment and then parted, and usually he would be more mature and manly. This side only arise if he experienced a rush morning. So, Baekhyun tiptoed on his foot and kissed on both his cheeks before going to his class.

“Bye bye, Lu.”

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

He looked at the contents of his locker with a mix of disbelieve, pride and ..... disgust? There's a lot of stuff in there, the stuff that he must be kept up until the stuff that should have been rotting in a garbage can. Now, where he can put his practical results and the technique book? He took a few sheets of crumpled paper in his locker and pouts, according to Baekhyun, this is indeed useless but at the same time he also thinks that this too priceless to be thrown away.

“Need help?”

“Huh..?”

The boy waved  his free hand when Baekhyun finally looked at him and smiled when his eyes recognize the figure who greeted him.

“Oh, hai Kai?”

“Do you need help with that stuff?” Kai said, pointing to the stuffs on Baekhyun’s grip. Baekhyun sighed sadly looked back at his locker. “No, it’s okay, i just need more space.”

“You can put your books and practical results in my locker , we had the same class for the technique, right? my locker is close to the emptyness, nothing much that I can save. So you can use it if you don’t mind.”

“R-really??”

Kai nodded to give him some certainty then he make his way to help the boy to put his books into his locker, “Is your locker always this empty? You need a little decoration,”

“Yeah?” Kai smiled, glancing at Baekhyuns lockers which filled of knickknacks and papers scattered on the  inside. “Well.., it seems you also have to decorate your locker so it can give you some space.” Kai laughed at his own words, causing Baekhyun to pout. "ay ay.., I’m just kidding, Okay?”

Baekhyun smiled and patted Kai’s shoulder to tell him that he knew it was only a joke, he is about to open his mouth to say thank you to Kai when his phone started to vibrates in his pocket, he hastily pulled out his phone and sliding the green button before mouthing a ’thank you’ and waving softly at Kai.

“You’re welcome, Baekhyun.” Kai said, looking at baekhyun  back that  continued shrinking of from his sight with a smile perched on his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Baekhyun hand churning at his ice cream on its own, his eyes don’t even look at the ice cream in front of him that has begun to melt but on the raindrops that started to rolling down on the window surfaces The weather was very hot so he ordered two cups of ice cream but it looks like the sky have another wills, the drizzle is down exactly when his ice cream comes to him. It’s cold now.

As he sit in the caffe with about 30 minutes of waiting, he finaly fix his stares from the window to the empty seat in front of him. Only smiling instead of pouting because the people he is waiting for right now is late again, and again. Typical. He pulls out his phone and slowly typing away to his boyfriend number contact, it’s only takes a few seconds until the dial tone is heard at the end of the phone, on the second ring the phone finally got an answer.

“Hi?”

Hi... Baek. oh my gooddd..., I was about to call you but something come up.’

“Is everything okay?” Baekhyun bites his lower lip in doubt, afraid to hear the next answer from his lover.

I'm so so ... sorry, I can not come, Mr. Lee suddenly asked for an extra hour to our class. I'm really sorry I should just told you to cancel our date .’

“It’s fine,”

really? Forgive me, okay? I promise i’ll make it up to you. hehe-‘ a sincere smile appeared on his face when the man on the other line make a laughing voices.

’hey, i’ve to go mr. Lee is coming, Bye B-‘

“Luhan.“ Baekhyun said slightly raising his voice to cut their goodbye, his hand grasping a spoon of ice cream tightly. “I-I miss you, Lu”

They stayed at each other phone in a pure silence, before finally Luhan decide to breaking the silence.

i miss you too, Baek.’

It seems that 'i miss you too' is enough to melt his frustration of his boyfriend habit, being late and forgetful. It’s not that Baekhyun is love Luhan too death or crazy over Luhan,it’s not like that. Sure Baekhyun love Luhan, it's just.., both of them  weren’t the type of person who wants to have a clingy boyfriend and too lovey dovey, both of them  never demanded to each others to always be there 24/7 on his side. Their relationship is always fine, they rarely fight, you could say that they never fight, their relationship is always stable . Although they rarely meet or call each other. Baekhyun never complained, He's okay with their relationship which seemed relaxed and slow and not too romantic and ... dull.

Baekhyun have to admit that sometimes he does feel lonely when no one was beside him to keep keep him company . Baekhyun have to admit that his always fine life sometimes feels empty and lonely.

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

“Baekhyun, I like you.. and you are so classy and potentially become a very successful man when you were 30, you're beautiful and handsome, precious and I - i’m kind of mess. I'm always late and lazy, forgetful and not serious, and I'm very lucky to have you, it's just...-”

Baekhyun bit his lower lip to hold back all the mixed crumpling feelings in his chest and his mind. Luhan looked at him with the same mixed feelings. It's just the guilt is clearly visible in his eyes. ” it's just...  That was the problem, this relationship will always like this it will never going anywhere because we just like each other but not with -“ Luhan paused, not sure of the words to be spoken, “Baek, I’m really sorry.”

Luhan could see the sadness in his eyes, and he really didn’t want to see any signs of sadness on this man face. Baekhyun is precious, too precious, what he said was true, But their relationship doesn’t really have a goal, they just hang on to their status, on their label. their relationship is dull. And Luhan think Baekhyun is too precious for a dull relationship.

“Okay, i get it,”

“Ya? Are we okay?” Baekhyun nodded and gave him a small smile to Luhan who looks very relieved over Baekhyun maturity. Baekhyun could have called him crazy and cursed at him or it's easy for Baekhyun to drag him out of the restourant  and throw him under the bus, because Luhan wouldn’t have the heart to fight Baekhyun when he suddenly threw a bomb in their fine relationship.

“Can I get a hug?” Luhan said as he got up from his seat to open his hand and pulled Baekhyun in warm hug.

 

That night at the restaurant after Luhan going to leave him alone, he tried to to think, he tried to remember what makes Luhan wanted to end the relationship they have. Baekhyun mind kept spinning like a broken tapes, he kept trying to remember until he finally reached to the point where he can't do anything  but surrender. 

So Baekhyun rose up from his chair and ran.

He kept running even when his legs were about to give up on him. Heck, he even still running when he entered into the house. Once he was infront of his room, he stopped and started to countrol his breath, his  knees started to shake. He raised a hand to his chest, patted it a several times, something feels really hurt there.

He hadn’t noticed he already crying, and once he realized, he finally gave up and dropped on his knees.He didn’t care if Mama heard it, he didn’t care if Mama saw it and he didn’t  do anything when Mama came and hugging him, took him to bed, he stay when Mama his hair back and forth until his sobs were slowly dying. He just let Mama  rubbed his back in circles waiting for him to fall asleep. People say ‘never give up’ but sometimes giving up is the best option you have, because maybe both Luhan and Baekhyun realize that they are wasting their time.

 

 


I tried so hard to this, do comment and vote and subcribe

aaand a crap is all I could offer to you guys, so enjoy