Chapter 7 - His words

Bloody End

Both Exo and Super Junior sat around the dining table. They were eating in silence, no on spoke through out the time. The Suho noticed 4 people missing so he sent Baekhyun to find them.

~Ryeowook, Tao, Chen and Kyuhyun's Room~

The 4 missing poeple were working hard to find out D.O's last words. They tried many words but none of them made sense.

"UGH! THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!" Chen shouted.

"He was dying Chen. So of course it would be hard to find the right words." Ryeowook said calmly.

"You're right, I should calm down."  Chen sighed.

Reyowook knew Chen was frustrated but it was no time to be angry. D.O's words must have been a clue to something. Ryeowook's thought were broken when he felt a hand on his forehead.

"How are you feeling? We've been working non-stop." Chen asked in concern.

"I'm fince, sleep was all I needed. I feel a lot better, so none of you have to worry." Ryeowook smiled.

"Really? That's good, just remember not to push yourself." Chen smiled.

"Don't treat me like I'm younger than you." Ryeowook pouted.

"Sorry." Chen laughed.

Both of them smiled and enjoyed the happy atmosphere but then they looked over the bed after hearing Kyuhyun and Tao gasp.

"Are you two alright?" Chen asked.

"Y-yeah, we're fine." Kyuhyun answered.

"Then what's wrong?" Reyowook asked next.

"Tao and I discovered something shocking about the words." Kyuhyun began.

"SERIOUSLY?! WHAT IS IT?!" Chen exclaimed.

"You said that D.O's words were some kind of clue to Donghae's death right? So we tried to do some naming on the words and we got one word." Kyuhyun showed Chen a piece of paper that showed a familiar name. Chen's eyes widened at it and couldn't believe it.

"Sehun..." Chen whispered.

As soon as he whispered that name he ran out of the room passing Baekhyun on the way. He made it to the dining room and slammed the paper in front of Sehun. The maknae was shocked and backed up a bit from Chen.

"SEHUN EXPLAIN?!" Chen exclaimed.

"Ex-explain what?" Sehun stuttered.

"Tao, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and I have been trying to find out D.O's words before he died and your name popped up." Chen explained.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about?!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Chen...It nearly sounds like you're accusing Sehun of killing Donghae." Xiumin spoke.

"N-no, I-I was just trying to find answers." Chen stuttered.

"Well don't, you'll just regret it." Kris glared.

"Gege, leave him alone."

Everyone turned to the sudden voice and saw Tao glaring at Kris which surprised everyone even Kris.

"T-Tao..." Kris said in shick.

This was the first time he ever saw Tao glare at him and it hurt a lot.

"Chen-hyung. me and the others are hungry. Can we bring the food into the room?" Tao asked.

"Oh, sure." Chen answered.

The two of them grabbed some food and left the room leaving the others to process the whole situation. suho looked down and sighed. He knew that everything thst the two bands have built is now slowly crumbling down.