Chapter 3 – Let the Games Begin

Bloody End

"Will Ryeowook be okay, gege? Tao asked.

"He’ll be fine Tao." Kris assured.

Everyone knew Tao was the most sensitive in EXO, so Kris tried his best to comfort Tao. Kris wrapped his arms around Tao and whispered soothing words to calm him down.

"Ryeowook is one of your youngest, right?" Suho asked.

"Yes, he’s the third youngest but since he’s the smallest we feel the need to protect him." Siwon explained.

"You guys really care for each other." Suho smiled.

"Yeah, we have been together for nine years, so it’s natural for us to look out for each other." Said Yesung.

As their conversation continued, Leeteuk finally came out, "Okay, Ryeowook is fine. He just needs to rest. For the time being, let’s all relax." He explained. Both groups nodded and proceeded to watch the movie.

~Unknown~

"My plan shall now commence. This game will be fun to watch." he laughed, "Now to think of how to get them motivated."

~Back in the living room~

"Suho, can you come here for a moment?" Leeteuk asked.

"Sure." Suho answered.

They walked to their shared bedroom and sat down on their respected beds.

"Suho, I’ve been going around the house to check out some rooms." Leeteuk started.

"Really? What did you find?" Suho asked confusedly.

"A secret room full of pictures of my band and a few of your own." Leeteuk shuddered.

"Wha-What?" Suho stuttered, "We’ve only been here for half a day. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!" he exclaimed.

"I’m not sure but I’m going to call the managers." Leeteuk said calmly.

He got up and went to search through his bag for his phone but he found nothing.

"What? I left my phone right here?!" he exclaimed.

"Mine’s not in my bag either." Said Suho.

Before they could continue their search they heard loud crashes and shouts.

"What the hell?" Suho said in surprise

"Let’s check it out." Leeteuk warily said.

They left the room and followed the source of the noise. As they got closer, they saw all members backed up against wall with scared expressions.

"What happened here?" Suho asked.

They all tried to speak but nothing came out. The leaders were waiting for an answer they were going to ask again but Kris decided to speak, "W-we we-were just watching the m-movie a-and…oh god..." He looked down with his eyes closed. Leeteuk turned to the T.V and gasped, the screen was splattered with blood. When he looked down he started to cry. On the ground, covered in his own blood was Super Junior’s Siwon.

~Earlier~

"What do you think they are talking about?" Xiumin asked.

"Who knows?" Kyuhyun shrugged.

"Gege, I’m going to take a shower and go to sleep." Tao yawned.

"Okay, goodnight." Kris bid goodnight to Tao and watched the younger disappear into the hallways. He turned back to the T.V and continued to watch the movie. Everyone started to get bored with the movie so they decided to change it into a horror movie.

"I’ll change it. Where’s the DVD?" Siwon asked.

"Near the DVD player." Luhan answered.

Siwon walked up to the DVD player and searched for the movie. He found it at the back of the pile but stopped when he saw something black. He leaned forward to take a closer look but soon regretted it when he heard a click. He lunged back but it was too late. The object was a gun and it shot Siwon right in the head. He flew back and laid still. Everyone watched in horror as they saw the scene unfold in front of them. The only thing they could do was scream.

~Present~

"Oh my god, Siwon…" Leeteuk said in shock.

Everyone was scared, they did not know what to do. Before anyone could speak, a cruel laughter was heard, "HAHAHAHA! THAT WAS PRICELESS!" Leeteuk’s angered flared and he angrily yelled out, "YOU BASTARD! WHERE ARE YOU?! SHOW YOURSELF!!!"

"You don’t have to be so mad Leeteuk-hyung~" the voice teased.

"That voice, it can’t be…"

Leeteuk was interrupted when a figure appeared. Most of Super Junior froze when the figured appeared but not Kyuhyun since he never seen him before."

"Aw~ did you forget about me?" the figure said in a fake sad tone.

"Lee Shin…" Leeteuk whispered.

"Bingo." Shin laughed.

"Wait, whose Lee Shin?" Luhan asked.

"Lee Shin was supposed to debut with us but-"Kangin was cut off by Shin, "SM replaced me with a cuter face." Shin finished, "They said I wasn’t cute and handsome so they replaced me with Ryeowook." He explained further.

"THAT DOESN’T MEAN YOU HAVE TO KILL US!" Heechul screamed.

"Oh, I promised myself that I’d only kill one member maybe more. Siwon was my first target." Shin grinned.

Everyone shuddered when they saw Siwon’s body once again. They all turned back to Shin when he spoke again, "Let’s play a game."

"What kind of game?" Chen asked warily.

"It’s called ‘Home Free’" Shin announced, "The rules are simple, you have to kill each other to get out of the house. You only have two weeks, if some of you are still alive, you’ll die by the poisonous gas. Only one can leave." He explained.

"You want us to kill each other?!" Kris exclaimed.

"Bingo, also a hint of warning every exit has traps, there are at least 20 traps in each exit. Better be careful." Shin smiled darkly.

"We can’t leave the house?" Chen asked in shock.

"Yep. Also EXO I did not want to involve you but you’re with them. That could be your motivation. Bye~" Shin disappeared from the scene and everyone went crazy.

"IS HE SERIOUS?!" They all exclaimed.

"He’s serious, he took all of our phones. We can’t reach anyone." Suho said.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!"

While everyone was shouting and panicking, Chen just notice that two people weren’t with them.
"Hey…What about Tao and Ryeowook?" he asked.

Everyone stopped in their tracks and looked at Chen. They all started running to Ryeowook and Tao’s room. When they got there they could see Ryeowook sleeping but they could not see Tao.

"He said he was going to shower maybe he’s in the bathroom." Kris said.

He walked towards the bathroom door and to his surprise it was unlocked. He began to worry so he slammed the door opened. Kris couldn’t see Tao anywhere but he did notice a tub full of water. Kris was getting scared, he walked near the tub and peeked over and sighed in relief when he didn’t see Tao. He left the bathroom and informed the others that he wasn’t there.

"Then where is he?" Kyuhyun asked.

Before any of them could reply they heard a loud scream. That scream could only belong to one person so they all ran out with Ryeowook with in Kangin’s arm. When they reached the living room, they saw Tao looking at Siwon’s dead body in shock. Chanyeol ran over and covered Tao’s eyes and eloped him in an assuring hug. He started to say soothing words to calm him down, "It’s okay, don’t look. We’re going to your room and we’re going to forget that this ever happened."

Chanyeol took Tao out of the room while the others planned to move the body.

"So who is going to move the body?" Sungmin asked.

"Xiumin and I will do it. You guys must be shaken up so it’s the least we could do." Chen volunteered.

"Thank you." Leeteuk thanked them.