Chapter 5 – Another loss

Bloody End

~Kangin and Chanyeol~

"Be careful. Whatever trap he set would end our life." Said Kangin.

"I know. We’re covering the entrance so there would be a deadly yet terrifying trap." Chanyeol commented.

The pair made it to the entrance and gulped. Even though it looked clean they knew it wasn’t safe. They took one stepped forward but both idols we’re very afraid to even walk further. Kangin built up some courage and advanced.

"Look for a safety switch or something. You go right and I’ll go left." Kangin ordered.

They looked around the area, looking for the trigger that would disengage the trap but couldn’t find anything. They looked high and low but still couldn’t find it.

"Kangin, let’s just-(click)" Chanyeol stopped in his footsteps and looked down to find a trigger, "CHANYEOL!" Kangin shouted.

He dived and tackled Chanyeol to the ground but then nothing happened.

"What? A dud?" When Kangin was about to get back up, Chanyeol noticed something thin. He realised what is was and shouted, "KANGIN STAY DOWN!" he yelled.

Kangin quickly went back down and asked why he should. Chanyeol pointed up and explained, "The trap, it’s a bloody slicer trap. One wrong move and we lose a limb."

"Crap, he’s smart." Kangin groaned.

Both Kangin and Chanyeol crawled away from the trap. When both of them thought that they were at a safe distance they stood up.

"Why would he go this far? All you did was replace him, so why?" Chanyeol asked.

"Because SM kicked him out of the company." Kangin answered.

"What? Wh-why did they kick him out?" Chanyeol continued to question.

"He was hurting my band. He would hurt them physically and mentally. We told the company after he went too far. He bashed Eunhyuk’s head with a bat, so we had no choice." Kangin explained.

"YOU MEAN HE’S INSANE?!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Yeah, I’m sorry that we dragged you guys into this." Kangin apologised.

"Hey it’s alright. All of us will make it, we just have to believe." Chanyeol smiled.

Kangin smiled back and was about to hug Chanyeol but stooped when they heard a piercing scream. They looked at each other and started running to the source of the scream. The source was from the back of the house so they ran full speed. When they reached their destination, they felt sick. Kangin covered his mouth in shock and Chanyeol was throwing up after seeing the scene in front of him. So many limbs were hanging from the ceiling, all of them dripping with blood. Kangin stepped forward to take a closer look to see who the limbs belonged to. When he saw the face of the person he stepped back in shock. The person hanging from the ceiling in pieces was one of the lead rappers of Super Junior. The fun and loving Donghae.

""No…Donghae…" Kangin’s eyes started to water but stopped when he heard Chanyeol speak, "D-Donghae was with Se-Sehun. Wh-Where is he?"

Kangin started to look around and saw a closet door open. He walked over and opened it widely revealing a crying Sehun. Chanyeol ran over and hugged Sehun trying to calm the maknae down.

"Sehun, thank god you’re okay." Chanyeol said happily.

"Come on, we’ll take you back to the others. Chanyeol you can switch with another member." Said Kangin.

Chanyeol carried Sehun on his back and followed Kangin back to the living room.

The others who were sitting the room were getting worried. Suho and Leeteuk were most worried since they were the leaders. Both leaders were panicking thinking something bad had happened but the others tried to assure them that nothing happened. Then Kangin and Chanyeol arrived back making the leaders sigh in relief. Chen though noticed Sehun on Chanyeol’s back.

"Sehun? Why are you with them? Where’s Donghae-hyung?" he asked.

The trio froze when they heard that certain name. Kangin didn’t know how to tell Leeteuk that they lost another member. He would be heartbroken and never be the same but it was now or never.

"We lost Donghae, he triggered a trap and died instantly. I’m so sorry Leeteuk." Chanyeol explained for Kangin. Leeteuk stepped back in shock, he didn’t want to believe Chanyeol words but right now everything they say is no joke. Leeteuk started to cry and scream, "THIS IS WHY I DIDN’T WANT YOU GUYS TO GO!"

The trio hung their heads in shame, they thought they could do it but failed. Just when Leeteuk was about to shout again Sungmin and Kris returned.

"Kris, did you find anything?" Chen asked.

"No, we nearly got pierced by arrows. Seriously this guy is messed up. "Kris growled.

"Yeah, we know. We just lost Donghae." Kangin broke the news to the new arrivals who just stared in shock.

"What? You mean we lost him, my god. WE ALREADY LOST SIWON AND NOW WE LOST DONGHAE!" Sungmin yelled in frustration.

"Calm down. Chanyeol switch with someone. I’m going to look for Kyuhyun and D.O." Kangin spoke.

"Okay, you can take Kai with you. He’s really strong so he would be useful." Chanyeol pointed towards Kai and the other nodded.

"Sure, let’s go Kangin-Hyung." Kai easily agreed and followed the elder to find D.O and Kyuhyun. They looked near the fire place first but noticed many arrows stuck to the wall, indicating that Kris and Sungmin went there already. The only place left was the basement so they left to go to the last room. They found the duo alive and well so they sighed in relief but Kai noticed D.O shaking.

"Hyung, are you okay?" he asked.

The elder shook his head so Kai left it. Kangin explained what happened to Donghae and Kyuhyun couldn’t believe his ears.

"Let’s just go back to the living room. We need form another plan."

"What other plan? We can’t survive this, Siwon is dead as well as Donghae."

"We have to try, now let’s go." They headed up the stairs in silence but then a little sound of metal hitting floor was heard.

"Sorry, I’ll go get it." Kyuhyun descended down the stairs and grabbed his ring. When he was about to climb back up he heard a click.

"KYUHYUN!!"

Kyuhyun closed his eyes waiting for impact but none came. He felt himself being pushed and landed on the ground. He opened his eyes and came face to face with D.O. Kyuhyun looked down and noticed swords piercing through D.O’s stomach. D.O coughed up blood and fell to the ground as the swords went back into their original positions. Kyuhyun caught D.O and the other two ran down the stairs.

"KYUNGSOO!!! HE NEEDS HELP, KAI GO GET THE OTHERS!!!" Kangin yelled.

Kai nodded and got up from the ground. When he was about to run he felt a tug on his sleeve. He looked down and noticed Kyungsoo clinging on to him. Then they all heard his weak voice,

"D-Donghae’s death w-w-wasn’t a-an accident." They three guy were confused but continued to listen but the rest of Kyungsoo’s words didn’t come out well, "Do….ill…b….se…" The fallen EXO member could not finish his sentence as his eyes turned blank and his fell limp. The surrounding people started to cry and Siwon carried Kyungsoo’s body to the room they left Siwon in. What was really hard was telling the others that they lost another life.

When they returned everyone understood what happened because of Kangin’s screaming. EXO started to cry, they lost one member and Super Junior lost two. Shin on the other hand was laughing at their misery and could not wait for the next death. He ticked off the members that died and continued to watch them through his own personal cameras.