Chapter 2 – The house

Bloody End

The bands arrived at the house; they all could not help but gasp. The house was huge, it was like a mansion. The walls were white, the roof was pure blue and the garden was beautiful. The boys wasted no time to enter the house but they had to stay put until they all got their luggage. When they got their bags they rushed in and opened the doors wildly. They were amazed by the outside of the house but the inside was breathtaking. The place looked like it was fit for a king. While everyone was staring in amazement, Leeteuk was reading over the room assignments he got in the mailbox. When he finished reading it, he called out to the others, "Okay everyone, turn around and listen for your names. I’ll be reading the room assignments now." Everyone nodded and listened carefully. When Leeteuk was certain that all of them would listen he started to call out the names, "Okay first is Suho and me. We’re the leaders so it’s natural that we share a room. Next we have Xiumin and Sungmin. Then Luhan and Zhou mi, Tao and Ryeowook, Kris and Siwon, Chanyeol and Yesung, Chen and Kyuhyun, Kai and Eunhyuk, Baekhyun and Heechul, D.O and Donghae, Lay and Kangin. Finally we have the last room which will belong to Sehun, Henry and Shindong. Everyone got that?" As Leeteuk looked over the room he saw both bands nodded, "Good, now settle into your new rooms and get to know your roommate." He smiled.

Ryeowook and Tao’s Room

"Wow this place is huge!" Exclaimed Tao. "Well this place is kind of like a mansion." Giggled Ryeowook.

Tao smiled and agreed to the statement. This the first time Ryeowook and Tao met, so they sat on their beds and talked about themselves, "Since we never officially met, I’ll introduce myself. My name is Kim Ryeowook, I’m one of the lead vocalist in Super junior, I’m the shortest, also I’m the 3rd youngest and I not fond of ghosts." Explained Ryeowook. Tao put the information in his head and nodded. Then he spoke, "Well, my name is Tao, I’m one of the lead rappers, I’m the third tallest member, I’m also 3rd youngest and I don’t like ghost either." Tao blushed. Ryeowook giggled at Tao’s cuteness but then he started to cough violently. His face was pale and he looked like was going to pass out soon. Tao noticed and said, "Ryeowook hyung, do you want me get your medicine? Who has it?" Tao heard a Kyuhyun during his coughing and left to find him.

During the time, the others were currently watching a movie in the living room. Xiumin noticed Tao coming in and saw him signal to pause the movie. The others turned to Tao to hear what he wants. "Kyuhyun-hyung, do you have Ryeowook hyungs medicine?" asked Tao. Kyuhyun groaned," I forgot to bring it. I’ll go buy it right now." "I’ll go too. We need to buy some groceries so we have enough for a while." Spoke Suho. "Thanks, we’ll be back in 30 minutes. Tao look after Ryeowook until we get back." Ordered Kyuhyun. Tao nodded and headed back the room. Kyuhyun and Suho got their things for the trip and headed out the door.

When Tao got back the room he said, "Ryeowook-hyung, Kyuhyun and Suho hyung went to buy your medicine." But as he got inside he did not hear a single response. He scanned the room seeing no signs of Ryeowook. Tao tried calling for him, "Ryeowook-hyung, where are you?" Again he had no response so he tried once more while walking further into the room, "Ryeo-"His words were cut off when he tripped over something. He looked to see on what he tripped on and his breath stopped. He found Ryeowook lying on the ground in piles of blankets. Ryeowook’s face was red, his forehead was sweating and his breathing was uneven. "RYEOWOOK-HYUNG!" Screamed Tao, he ran over to Ryeowook’s side and shouted for the others, "HYUNG HELP!" Everyone heard and ran to the room to see what happened. When they got there, Super Juniors face paled and shouted, "RYEOWOOK!" They all surrounded their fallen member to see if he was okay. Kangin picked Ryeowook up bridal style and brought him over the bed. As Kangin put him down he turned to Leeteuk and said, "Leeteuk, call Kyuhyun to hurry up." Leeteuk nodded and ran to get his phone. Super Junior was worried about their eternal maknae and Tao was worried about his new friend. Suho and Kyuhyun arrived 10 minutes later with Kyuhyun shouting, "RYEOWOOK!" Leeteuk walked over to Kyuhyun and ordered the younger to give him the medicine. Kyuhyun complied and gave him the medicine. Leeteuk then told everyone to leave so Ryeowook could rest. Everyone nodded and left the room to give them space.

~Unknown Location~ "Well this is interesting, looks like these guys can get a bit protective." Smirked the unknown man. The stranger watched the screen intently, watching the idols with amusement. "I will have my revenge Super Junior, every last one of you especially your friends EXO." He laughed. The man got up and went to commence his plan. "I think I’ll start with god boy. He’s a little annoying." He smirked, "But who should I kill after him. There are so many to choose from. Oh maybe I can turn them against each other, that’s even better." He laughed, "Let’s play."