Chapter 1 – The beginning

Bloody End

-3 months earlier before the show began - In a small apartment, a man is watching his computer intently and reading updates about a certain group. Once he saw on what he wanted he smirked, "Well this is interesting. This is a perfect place to get my revenge." The man kept reading the update and laughed manically, as his laughs died down he spoke, "Once everything is in place my revenge will be done. Look out, Super Junior."

-Present day beginning of the Show- SM entertainment is currently getting ready for Super Junior and Exo to participate in a new T.V show called ‘Can you live with them?’ It was an exciting opportunity for both bands. They are starting the season with them and how could they refuse. It was going to be fun.

In the Exo dorms, each member of Exo was currently getting ready for show. They packed their bags and waited for their van to arrive. All were excited but one didn’t feel the excitement. "Maybe we shouldn’t do this." Said Kyungsoo also known as D.O. "Come on, it will be fun. Besides we’re going with our seniors so it’s safe." Xiumin assured. "But what if I’m right?" D.O questioned. "Stop worrying, it’s only for a month. It will be over before you know it." Suho replied.

D.O was not convinced but he agreed to what his hyungs said. He started chanting in his head saying, ‘Nothing will happen and it will be over before I know it.’ D.O turned to pack his bags and then move to the living room where the rest of the members were.

At Super Juniors dorms they were doing the same thing. They were chatting happily with each other until Kyuhyun asked a question. "Hey do think the place is haunted?" he asked. "Kyuhyun be quiet, you know Ryeowook is scared of that kind of thing." Yesung scolded. "It’s okay Yesung-hyung," smiled Ryeowook. "But Ryeowook you have a fever and we don’t want you stressing out." Yesung said in a worried voice. "I know but you need to relax. I just need to bring medicine and I’ll be fine." Ryeowook assured.

All the members of Super junior knew Ryeowook’s fevers always turns bad but they knew he was also excited to go to the show. They were also thankful that his fevers only last for certain amount of time but still they would keep a close eye on him.

As both bands finished packing they waited for their vans to arrive. They all met in front of Exo’s dormitory and chatted with them for a bit. Their vans arrived a few minutes later and they entered the vehicles very quickly. It didn’t take long to arrive at the company.

The boys were excited to be in the show, they were talking very loudly in the studio they were waiting in until their managers arrived. They greeted the two groups and went over the rules for the show.

"Okay everyone, I’m going to go over the rules. The first rule is to look out for each other. Second is to bring someone before you go out. Lastly have fun and get along. Leeteuk you’re the oldest, so you’re in charge." He explained.

Leeteuk nodded and ordered everyone to head to the car. Before they got to the cars the manager caught up and said, "Oh yeah, when you get to the house, you’re room arrangements will be in the mail box." The boys nodded and went inside the cars. Everyone was excited but no one knew where the house. "Okay, who knows where the house is?" asked Leeteuk. "I do, the manager gave me the address so I’ll lead the way." Replied Xiumin.

Xiumin got into the car and led everyone to the house. In Suho’s car were Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Tao and Baekhyun. They were happily talking until Ryeowook started coughing badly. "Whoa, Ryeowook are you okay?" asked Kyuhyun. "I’m fine, I just need some water." Ryeowook replied. "I’ll stop by a gas station, hang in there." Said Suho.

All the cars stopped by a nearby gas station, waiting for Kyuhyun to buy water for Ryeowook. He came back after a few minutes and gave Ryeowook the water. "Are you going to be alright Ryeowook?" Kyuhyun asked in concern. "Don’t worry, let’s just go the house." Replied Ryeowook.