Chapter 4 – Traps

Bloody End

Yesterday was a scare, Super junior just lost a member and the rest of us are next, along with us. ‘Maybe I should go check on Tao. He did get a big fright yesterday.’ I thought. I got up from my bed and went to his room. When I got there, I knocked softly but just hard enough for people to hear. I waited for someone to answer but who I saw wasn’t Tao or Ryeowook. The person front of me was Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Tao wouldn’t let me leave so I slept here." He answered.

I looked over his shoulder and noticed Tao still sleeping but I also noticed his face was stained by tears.

"He’s been crying all night. What he saw traumatized him badly. It could last for a while but he will break any more people die. Suho we seriously need to get out of here." Chanyeol explained.

"I know but you heard what he said. He trapped every exit route and there is no chance of escape unless someone decides to kill us off." I said calmly.

"Suho no one will betray us. Super Junior is our seniors, they’ll figure out a way." Chanyeol assured.

He was right, we had Super Junior our most lovable seniors.

"Let’s talk to Leeteuk and the others. Wake up Tao and Ryeowook and then go meet us in the living room." I ordered.

Chanyeol nodded and went back to the room to change. Then he woke up those two sleepy heads who punched him in the face. I laughed as I left the room.

Leeteuk’s P.O.V

This is all real and I’m afraid for everyone’s safety. We lost Siwon in such a short amount of time. He was one of our most talented members and Shin took him away. Why would he do this? So what if we replaced him. He was hurting people for his own pleasure. He hurt the members before we even debuted. Replacing him with Ryeowook was the best choice we made. I groaned in frustration and left my room to see everyone gathered in the living room.

"Leeteuk-hyung, we need to talk." Suho started.

"What is it?" I somehow have a bad feeling about where this is going.

"The recording doesn’t start until next week, so we agreed to disable the traps somehow while the cameras aren’t recording us." Suho explained.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHAT HAPPENSIF WE LOSE SOMEONE ELSE." I exclaimed.

"Leeteuk they’re right. We should use our time thoroughly to disable the traps. Some of us are willing to sacrifice as long as most of us survive." Kangin popped in.

"No, we lost Siwon already and I’m not losing more of you." I cried.

"Sorry but we already decided who we’re sending. For us it will Sehun, Kris, D.O and Chanyeol." Said Suho.

"We’ll send Kyuhyun, Donghae, Sungmin and we also include myself." Kangin volunteered.

"Okay but please come back." Leeteuk begged.

"We’ll try." Kangin smiled.