Chapter 6 - No Light

Bloody End

Everyone did not speak for the whole morning. They lost two people in one day. No one were themselves.

Ryeowook's P.O.V

I was scared. This game is just plain cruel. I don't know Shin very well but I knew him through the stories Kangin hyung has told me. Everyone did no want to smile anymore, so this made the place feel dead. My sickness has died down so I'm able to walk again. During that time I tried talking to the others but none of them would respond. When I was about to give up, I saw Tao doing the same thing. he tried talking to his band but his attempts failed. All of them were having a hard time.

Chen's P.O.V

Nothing is the same. D.O was a great person, he cooked for us, made us smile and his voice was something no one can beat. But what made me think were the words he spoke before he died. Kangin explained what he said but it was cut into pieces. After hearing it, I thought I could find out what he was saying but I always ended up with nothing. I tried asking the others for help but they wouldn't due to them still upset about the deaths. So I asked the two people who were not entirely depressed, Ryeowook and Tao.

Tao's P.O.V

"Gege, please talk to me." I pleaded.

I tried to get Kris to talk to me so I could get his mind off of the deaths but he stayed quiet. I sighed and sat on the couch. All my hyungs ignored me, even Sehun and Kai wouldn't talk to me. I started to cry but stopped when I felt a tap on my shoulder. i looked behind me and saw Chen with a sad smile.

"Chen hyung..." I whispered.

"I want you to help me with something. In return I'll take Chen's place in looking after you. Yesung wouldn't stop knocking on my bedroom door. So Kyuhyun and I will move to your room." Chen explained.

"What do you need help on?" I asked.

"Help me find out what D.O said before he died." He answered.

"But it could be anything.Why don't you ask Luhan. He's good at solving things." I suggested.

"He's good at solving rubic cubes. Besides, you and Ryeowook are the only one's who still have life in your eyes." He pointed out.

I shook my head, it was traumitizing seeing Siwon's body so I was scared to do anything.

"Tao I'll be right there next to you as well as Ryeowook and maybe Kyuhyun. D.O's words were a clue to who might have killed him. I just want your help." He assured.

"Okay, I'll help." I agreed.

"Good, you go get Ryeowook and I'll get Kyuhyun. We'll meet you guys later." He smiled.

When Chen left, I began to wonder about D.O's words.