In Love

Breathe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s POV

I don’t know why I am so distracted. The music is blaring and the actors on stage are performing with so much passion and energy and I am supposed to be enjoying myself but yet, I can’t help feeling like something was off. I feel someone squeezing my hands and look up to Hyungsik, smilling down at me with shining eyes.

“Are you enjoying it so far?” Hyungsik leans down and asks me.

I nod. “This is really fun!”

Hyungsik smiles back at me and reaches out and pinches my cheeks playfully and then turns his attention back to the lively stage. Hyungsik and I have been busy with our individual schedules and this was our first date after three weeks of not being able to meet. He was busy preparing for his comeback and dramas while I was busy travelling in and out of Korea for SMtown and Super Show. Hyungsik decided to bring me out to watch a musical, one that I have been dying to watch since forever. Hyungsik must have remembered me mentioning about it and bought the tickets for our date tonight. What a sweetheart.

Hyungsik suddenly brings his arm over my shoulder and pulls me closer to him and kisses my cheeks. He keeps his arms around me protectively and asks if I am cold or feeling uncomfortable. I always like being with Hyungsik for how he treats me. Hyungsik treats me so preciously. He’s a perfect gentleman and some can even say that he is definitely husband material. I love Hyungsik, I really do. But… I don’t know. I really just don’t know.

Did you know how I got together with Hyungsik? It’s actually all thanks to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun who is my very best friend, Kyuhyun who I love to the ends of the earth, Kyuhyun who I thought was never going to hurt me. My heart aches just thinking about that night. Kyuhyun kissed me and while he kissed me, my heart was bursting with so much happiness that I thought I was going crazy. But it ended up… It ended up to be a joke, a bet he had made with Minho and Changmin. I was humiliated. I was humiliated in front of my friends, my co-workers by my very best friend, my long time crush. He broke my heart. Kyuhyun broke my trust in him, he broke my view of him. Of all people, I’d never thought that Kyuhyun would do that to me.

I was so hurt and ashamed that I couldn’t face anyone that night. I thought long and hard and the more I thought, the more heartbroken I became. I was stupid. I was stupid for believing someone like Kyuhyun would actually have feelings for me. Oh, I was so stupid. I blamed myself for that night. But I couldn’t get over how crushed I felt. I wanted someone to hold me through that night, I wanted someone to hold me and tell me that everything was going to be fine and that was when I went to Hyungsik. Because I knew… Hyungsik wouldn’t say no to me. Never ever. And so that was how it all started.

I didn’t expect things to end like this to say the truth. I knew Hyungsik would mend my broken heart and I gave him everything, all of me, knowing that he’d love me and heal me. But what I didn’t knew was that Kyuhyun’s feelings for me were mutual. He liked me and wanted me. What was I supposed to do?! Break if off with Hyungsik who had been treating me like a prince just for Kyuhyun, the one who broke my heart and humiliated me? What was I supposed to do?

It hurts. It really does. I’ve loved Kyuhyun for years. I’ve been in love with him for so long now but I’ve always known that a relationship with him would never happen. I learnt to accept that and just love him silently, promising myself to be his best friend and to stand by him through thick and thin. And all this while, I have. But how long was I going to seat around like that? How long was I supposed to be lonely?

I jolt up, surprised, when the crowd started cheering and I realized that the performance is already over and the actress and actors are doing their curtain calls right now. I wasn’t even paying attention to the musical I really wanted to go to. Before the audiences start to exit altogether, Hyungsik and I sneakily made our way out of the exit, not wanting anyone to spot us, since we are afterall idols. Hyungsik grabs my hands and tangles his fingers with mine and I cannot help but wonder what it’d be like if it were Kyuhyun instead of him.

_________________________________________________________________

“Why are you so distracted, baby?”

Hyungsik kisses my temples and trails his lips down to my neck, lightly nipping me. I moan softly losing my train of thoughts to the sensual feeling. After the musical, we decided to grab some light supper and head to his apartment for a movie. But…. Well… You can just say that the movie ended up being too boring and Hyungsik and I had something a little more interesting to do.

Our bodies are pressed against each other and our lips and tongues busy. Hyungsik is hot. He really is. He kisses me like he owns me and he knows what to do and where to touch to have me writhing and under him. If this is how amazing it feels like to mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter