You Can't

Breathe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is the meaning of this??”

I ask when I realized that our manager gave both Ryeowook and I hotel keys each. If Ryeowook has one key and I have one key, then it means that I’m not rooming with him. But … We always room together when we’re overseas for SJM activities!

“Oh right! I forget to tell you, Kyu. I’m rooming with Henry this time.” Ryeowook smiles. “He needs help with composing a song for his album and I decided to room with him so that it’ll be easier for us to work together. Zhou Mi will be rooming with you!”

“W… What?!” I widen my eyes. “You didn’t ask if I was even okay with it!”

“Oh please, Kyu, you love Zhou Mi.”

“I love you too!” I quickly clamp my mouth shut with my hands, realizing what I just said. Ryeowook narrows his eyes at me and I quickly shake my head. “I mean, you know…. As a friend!”

Ryeowook shakes his head, looking annoyed. “Yes, I know.”

Ryeowook walks away from me and to Henry who is talking with the manager about something. Great. Ryeowook must still be mad at me. It doesn’t make sense! Ryeowook and I room together all the time! I know he’s just using helping Henry as an excuse since he has helped Henry countless of times in the past and still opted to room with me. He’s avoiding me, all right. And this .

I still don’t know what Ryeowook’s relationship with Hyungsik is and I hope to hell that Ryeowook doesn’t have any feelings towards him. I mean… Not that I want Ryeowook to be happy. I do, I really do. But come on! Would Ryeowook actually be happy with someone like Hyungsik?

And why would he not be happy with Hyungsik?

Dammit! I hate it when I end up questioning myself. Hyungsik is kind and good-looking and I guess he is talented in acting and all that but still…. Nyeh. He’s so so. Truthfully if you look at it in a way, Hyungsik is totally like me! He’s tall and I am tall, he’s rich and well, I’m not bragging or anything but… I’m pretty rich myself too. He can sing, dance and act and I can do all three and even emceeing. I’m so much better than that kid anyway. Why would Ryeowook choose him?

“Hey Kyu, you okay?” My hyung suddenly taps my shoulder.

“Yeah…. Just thinking.”

“Hmmm… About Ryeowook?” Sungmin raises his eyebrows and grins.

“No.” I huff.

“Please Kyu, you’re basically eye-molesting him.”

I groan. “What’s wrong with you people? Why do you always accuse me of liking Ryeowook?”

“How long are you going to convince yourself that you don’t have feelings for Ryeowook, Kyu?” My old roommate sighs. “Everyone sees it, you know.”

“The way you look at him, the way you react to him, the way you smile when you’re with him.”

“But hyung,” I look around and then move to whisper into Sungmin’s ear. “I’m not…. Gay.”

My hyung suddenly does the most unexpected thing I expected him to do. Sungmin smacks the back of my head so hard that I shout in pain. The members and managers who are in the lift lobby waiting for our hotel rooms to be settled all turn their heads to Sungmin and I. Sungmin smiles sweetly and I frown, rubbing the back of my head. I catch Ryeowook tilting his head while looking at us in confusion and when he sees me looking at me, his expression changes and he narrows his eyes at me and shakes his head as if telepathically asking “what have you gotten into this time?”

“Cho Kyuhyun, none of your hyungs taught you to be homophobic.” Sungmin scolds me, hitting me again.

“I didn’t say I was homophobic, hyung!” I avoid his hit for the third time. “Stop that!!”

“So what are you waiting for? Go make a move already!”

I shake my head in frustration. Finally, the hotel staffs tell us that our rooms are ready and I silently thanked god for saving me from this hyung. We go up to our hotel rooms and head to our room. Ryeowook is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter