Good

Breathe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m hungry. And although it’s late and I really shouldn’t be eating at this hour, I really don’t care. I need food. Right now. I pause my game keeping notes on how I am going to beat my opponents later on and head to the kitchen. It’s three in the morning and the rest of the members are asleep and Sungmin would probably high-kicked me if I were to wake him up and ask him to make me a meal.

“What to eat, what to eat.”

I open the refrigerator hoping that there’s some leftover food to eat. I really am starving and I will just about eat anything there is. I spot some pudding and grin, taking it out. I suddenly feel something crawling at my feet and I jump, screaming and slamming the refrigerator door shut. I look down and oh my god, it’s Ryeowook!

“Yah! What in the world are you doing!?” I ask, still breathing heavily from the earlier shock.

“Meow meow! I’m a cat!” Ryeowook looks up at me with glassy eyes.

“You’re drunk!”

Ryeowook really is drunk because why else would he be purring and rubbing his head against my legs. I sigh and shake my head. What in the world did Ryeowook got into? Grabbing my pudding which I left on the shelf, I sit cross-legged on the floor opposite of Ryeowook.

“What are you doing here, Wookie ah? And why are you drunk?” I ask, digging into my pudding.

“Hyungsikkie and I went to drink after Sukira!” Ryeowook answers cheerfully. “I love drinking!”

“Yah, did you drive home drunk??”

“Aniyo! Sikkie drove me home. He drank a lot and he wasn’t drunk. He never gets drunk. Hyungsikkie drove me home!”

“And he didn’t help you back to the apartment?” I ask, raising my eyebrows.

“Nope!” Ryeowook giggles. “I told him that I’m a big boy and I can walk on my own! What are you doing here, Kyuhyunnie? You’re in the wrong apartment!”

I chuckle and playfully knock his head. “You’re the one in the wrong apartment, honey.”

“I can’t believe Hyungsik would believe that you’re fine on your own. He should have helped you back to the apartment.”

Because if I were Hyungsik, I would never let Ryeowook walk back to his apartment on his own when he was this drunk. In fact, I would never let anyone walk back to their doors alone if they were drunk like this. Who knows what could happened!

“He believes me of course.” Ryeowook points at his chest. “Everyone believes me!”

“Even you, Kyuhyunnie! You who believe me so well! You good looking ugly creature you.” Ryeowook starts crawling to me and pats my chest. “You’re a good friend, KyuKyu.”

Ryeowook starts singing mamacita out loud and I reach across him and swat his legs not wanting him to wake the other members up. He pouts and stops singing, his eyes dropping. He looks sleepy as he rests against the counter and closes his eyes. I finish my pudding and throw it away and squat down to look at Ryeowook who is already snoring away. I smile and his hair.

“You’re really cute, aren’t you?”

I carefully hook my arms around his body and pick him up bridal style. I debated if I should send him back to his room in the lower apartment but then that’d be a lot of work plus I didn’t feel like handling the members of the lower apartment at such a time. The hyungs living in the lower apartments hates anyone who disturb their sleep. Especially Heechul. Just thinking about it is making me cringe. But I cannot possibly let Ryeowook sleep on the couch…. I mean… It’s Ryeowook. If it were to be the other members, I wouldn’t mind just letting them sleep on the couch. But this is Ryeowook. He gets cold easily and …. Oh what the hell. I carry him to my room and place him on my bed. Ryeowook snuggles into the pillow and purrs. I seat next to him on the bed and take out his shoes and jacket.

“KyuKyu?”

I peek over from arranging Ryeowook’s shoes at the door and notice that Ryeowook is awake, looking at me. His hair is all over the place and his make-up is all gone and he looks just… Amazing like that in my bed. It’s as if he’s calling me to join him.

“Yeah?” I ask.

“Do you love me?”

I blink. “I… Ummm…”

“Because I really love you, Kyuhyunnie.”

I look at Ryeowook, my heart swelling with so many emotions. How can Ryeowook just say that and then go back to Hyungsik? Does he know what is he doing with my feelings? With my heart? I take a deep breath and take a seat on the bed, facing him.

“You’re drunk, Wookie.” I say, swallowing hard. “Go to sleep.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter