Seven

Behind those Closed Doors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LIN HUI EN

JANUARY 2015

 

 

Dear Ms. Lin,

 

CONGRATULATORY NOTE FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF SN, LONDON

 

Congratulations! The Admission Committee has approved your application for admission to the University to read English Language and Linguistic in academic year 2015-16, which commences on 4 September 2015.

 

We are confident that our programme will further equip you will professional skills that will give you an edge in whichever field/career you may choose to pursue upon graduation.

 

This offer is made to you subject to the following conditions:

 

a. The university is satisfied that your physical and mental health, and is certified fit to study by the examining doctor.

 

b. The information you have given in your application form is accurate and you have not withheld any material information from the University.

 

Please indicate your acceptance of our offer and the abovementioned conditions by 3 August 2015.

 

Yours Truly,

Allen Woods

Head Professor of SN.

 


 

“Lu, are you happy for me that I get accepted?”

“Of course I am.”

 

“Even if it means I leave?”

 

“Who says you are going alone?”

 

“It wouldn’t make sense for you to go Lu, your entire career is based here.”

 

“Nonsense, I have enough money to not work, and still fund for everything in London.”

 

“Lu, I thought you love modeling.”

 

“Yes, but I can take a break from it.”

 

“Lu-”

 

“It’s final babe, I’m going if you are going.”

 





Wed, 4 Feb 5:35 pm

+21 002 045 0129 tired to call you while you were not reachable. This service is brought to you free by HuaWei Mobile.

 

Thur, 5 Feb 5:40 pm

+21 002 045 0129 tired to call you while you were not r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter