Without You

The Revolving Door

 

 

Hi, 

I'm sorry that it's been such a long wait for this update. Hope you enjoy reading :)

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"Well Tae I guess this is it. Look out Australia cause here we come." Soo said.

 

 

Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Stella......

 

 

"Wow!! So beautiful...... just so beautiful." Tae said as she gazed out the window at the Sydney harbour as they readied themselves for landing in Sydney, Australia.

 

"It's not as beautiful as Jessi though." Soo claimed.

 

"Come on Soo I know you're missing her but can't you at least try and embrace this trip of a lifetime?"

 

"But...... but I'm officially single now and it feels so weird when I love her so much and I know how much she loves me. It kind of takes the edge off trying to embrace and enjoy the beauty of Australia."

 

"Oh my god Soo! Look!! It's the Sydney Opera House." Stella announced excitedly.

 

"Where?" Soo asked.

 

"Just there! It's that white triangular shaped thing next to the water." Stella explained.

 

"It looks so unusual yet kind of magical." said Tae.

 

"That's the first landmark we'll be capturing for our project." Stella said.

 

"I'm actually feeling a bit excited about having the opportunity to take photos of it now." said Soo.

 

"See! Now that's the Soo I want to spend some time with." Tae said.

 

"But I still miss Jessi. Just because I'm excited doesn't mean my heart isn't torn into a million pieces cause my beauty is no longer my girlfriend anymore."

 

"Yah!! I know your heart is in pieces but let's just make the most of this trip, okay?" Tae looked at Soo.

 

"...... okay."

 

"That didn't sound one little bit convincing Choi Sooyoung." Tae grabbed Soo's hand. "Please Soo...... please! I could really use a distraction right now and well having some fun with you in this beautiful country is the best way for me to start going about it."

 

"Okay Yes! Let's have some fun while we're here." Soo smiled at her.

 

 

Yoona and Yuri.....

 

 

"I'm really worried about Jessi she's not answering my calls or texts." Yoona said with concern.

 

"Of course she's not because Soo's gone.  I really don't understand why the hell she let her go in the first place when she loves her so much."

 

"She let her go to find her true love." said Yoona.

 

"But Jessi is Soo's true love."

 

"Yes we know that but for some reason Jessi has it in her head that Stella is Soo's true love." answered Yoona.

 

"There's nothing to be gained from this except Jessi getting hurt. Even though Soo will be back in two weeks. That's still two weeks that anything could happen like..... maybe Soo will fall for Stella or maybe Soo could fall madly in love with some cute Aussie girl."

 

"Wow Yul you just said that Jessi was Soo's true love and now you're saying she could end up with Stella or some random Aussie girl."

 

"Well it's possible you know. Aussies have really cool accents and Soo could easily fall for one." Yuri explained.

 

"Remind me not to send you over to help cheer Jessi up. You'll just make her feel worse. By the way you're never going on a holiday to Australia without me since you think their accent's are so cute and all." Yoona frowned.

 

"Ooh is my baby feeling jealous?"

 

"No." Yoona replied grumpily.

 

"Baby I have no need for an Aussie with a cute accent when already have the most beautiful girl in the world standing right in front of me."

 

Yoona felt a huge smile come across her face.

 

Yuri leaned in placing a gentle peck on Yoona's lips.

 

"But baby, I can see that you're really worried about Jessi so why don't you go and check on her now and make sure she's doing okay?" Yuri said caringly.

 

"Are you sure you wouldn't mind? It's just I promised Soo I'd keep an eye on her while she's gone."

 

"Of course not but only if I get to take you out to your favourite restaurant after you've checked on her, okay?"

 

"There's no need to take me out, we can just eat here if you want." Yoona said.

 

"Baby I know you're really missing Soo and taking you to your favourite restaurant always makes you feel better."

 

"Is it that obvious? I really am missing her but as always you know how to make me feel better. Thank you gorgeous I'd love to go out to dinner with you." Yoona said before giving Yuri a sweet kiss.

 

"That's because I know when my baby is feeling down and I just want to make her happy." she gently Yoona's face before pulling Yoona in close for a long warm hug.

 

 

Hyoyeon and Seohyun....

 

 

"Looks like someone is really missing her best friend huh?" Seo asked Hyo after she had been looking sad most of the evening.

 

"What no!! Why would I miss her when all she does is tease me."

 

"Um who does most of the teasing?" Seo questioned her.

 

"Okay so maybe I most of the time but still I don't miss her....... I definitely don't miss her."

 

Seo stared at Hyo in disbelief.

 

"Well you know maybe I do miss her a little bit I guess."

 

"Only a little bit?" Seo asked.

 

"Okay, okay maybe a BIG bit ...... actually I miss her a lot ...... why did she have to go away again so soon. It wasn't that long ago she was in Paris."

 

"I know but it is her job and she'll be back soon."

 

 

"Yes that's true."

 

"And you know it's not like she wanted to be away again so soon. Soo's only doing it because Jessi basically demanded her to." said Seo.

 

"She's so stupid." Hyo voiced.

 

"Who?"

 

"Jessi..... like seriously Soo's meant to be the love of her life and she tells her to fly off to Australia with Stella. Is she crazy? Like seriously who does that?" Hyo asked feeling frustrated.

 

"I can't understand it either but hey stop worrying about it and let's do something else instead. I have an idea to help take your mind off Soo." Seo then smiled.

 

"What is it?" Hyo asked interestedly.

 

"You'll find out but let's get going." Seo grabbed Hyo's hand and rushed out the door.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"You'll see." Seo smiled cheekily.

 

 

Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Stella....

 

 

Once the plane landed they headed to their hotel. 

 

 

Stella opened the door to their room....

 

"Oh my god..... beautiful. This room is just so beautiful." Stella said .

 

Tae raced over to look at the view from the window. "Look there's that magical place you'll be capturing for your project." she said excitedly.

 

"We have the perfect view of it right from our room. Come have a look Soo." Stella asked.

 

"Amazing...... I can't wait to start taking photos of it. What's it called again Stell?" asked Soo.

 

"The Sydney Opera House, they say it's wonderful to look at during the day time but nothing short of spectacular at night time."

 

"I want to go see it now! Can we please go see it now?" Tae asked happily.

 

Stella looked towards Soo. "Can we Soo?"

 

Soo looked back at the two of them. "Sure why not but let's quickly unpack first."

 

Tae looked around the room. "Is there only one bed?"

 

"No there must be another room behind that door." Stella pointed.

 

They walked towards the closed door then Tae opened it. "Hmmm are there any other rooms?"

 

"How many rooms do you want Miss Greedy." Soo joked.

 

"Well it's just there's one queen bed in this room and there's another queen bed out there so that means two of us will need to share. I think it's best if you two share since Jessi wants you to explore your feelings for each other."

 

Soo and Stella glanced at one another briefly before.....

 

"Ah no you and I can share." Soo said while looking at Tae.

 

"Yeah I think that's probably best." Stella agreed.

 

"Okay fine but you're not allowed to eat in our bed." said Tae.

 

"What!!!!!" Soo glared at Tae. "What!!!! no food in bed?"

 

"See I think you and Stella are better suited to share a bed."

 

Soo responded instantly. "No it's fine I can handle no eating food on our bed."

 

 

"Okay good, let's get unpacked so we can go see that magical building." 

 

 

Yoona and Jessi....

 

 

Yoona knocked on Jessi's door over and over again without any response so she started banging on the door and yelling out Jessi's name until the door finally opened.

 

"Seriously Jessi I've been here for so long knocking on your door."

 

"I know I'm sorry but I really don't feel like any visitors at the moment."

 

"I'm sure you don't but your girlfriend asked me to keep an eye on you while she's gone."

 

"I don't have one."

 

"What?" Yoona asked.

 

"You said my girlfriend asked you to keep an eye on me. I don't have a girlfriend anymore remember." she said with tears rolling down her face.

 

"Oh Jessi." Yoona threw her arms around her and held her tight.

 

"I miss her like crazy. I just want to hug and kiss my Sooyoungie but ........"

 

"Call her now and tell her you want her back."

 

"No I can't....... as hard as this is to deal with. I know that in my mind I'd constantly be wondering about Sooyoungie and Stella. I just need to know. I just need to be sure if it's Stella she really wants or me."

 

"It's you Jessi, it's definitely you that she wants."

 

"Look I know everyone keeps saying that but let's see........ let's see in six months who Soo really wants."

 

Oh my god Jessi why are you being like this, thought Yoona. There's no question right now that Soo wants you but what if, like.... what if Yuri is right that by sending Soo away with Stella to another country well you're actually pushing Soo into the arms of another.

 

Tiffany..........

 

Tiffany just stared at her phone waiting and hoping for a call or text from Tae letting her know she had arrived safely.

Prince was curled up on her lap while Ginger lay next to her on the lounge.

 

"Well looks like your Mum isn't going to let me know if she landed safely."

 

She Ginger. "Where did it all go so wrong. Your Mum is really so done with me. I want to be there for her so much but she's chosen someone else to be there for her instead."

 

She couldn't hold her tears in any longer......

 

Why Tae ...... why have you chosen Soo to help you get over your loss of Sunny instead of me..... why..... she kept wondering. I'm your girlfriend shouldn't it be me you turn to. 

 

 

Hyo and Seohyun.........

 

 

Seo pulled into the carpark of the Mount. Tallwayen lookout.

 

"Where are we?" Hyo asked.

 

"Where somewhere you might be able to clear your mind and cheer up." Seo smiled.

 

"Are we going to be making out here?" Hyo asked cheekily.

 

"Not yet but maybe later." Seo giggled.

 

Seo then grabbed Hyo's hand and walked her to the edge of the lookout.

 

"It's so beautiful up here and the view is so amazing Library girl."

 

"I'm glad you like the view but that's not the reason I brought you here." Seo said.

 

"Why did you then?"

 

"Because I know my wonderful girlfriend always feels better when she is dancing and well hardly anyone comes here anymore since the new lookout opened. So you can dance here as much as you want without being worried about other people being around."

 

"So your'e going to dance with me then?" Hyo asked.

 

"No way, I just want to watch you in action."

 

"But you'll get so bored."

 

"If I'm watching you I'll never be bored." Seo smiled before she started playing 'Bubblegum by Jason Derulo' on her stereo.

 

Hyo started dancing, teasing Seo seductively with her dance moves.

 

She continued dancing song after song until finally she stopped and went to the stereo and picked a song to play.

 

"Library girl this was the perfect place to bring me and I'm feeling so much better now after dancing but I'd like to dance just one more song. I'll need your help though."

 

"What do you need my help with?" Seo asked.

 

Hyo pressed play and 'Stay with Me by Colbie Caillat' began playing...

 

"I love you so much please dance with me." Hyo said as she pulled Seo in close for an intimate slow dance.

 

 

Taeyeon, Soo and Stella........

 

 

 

They were all excited to be able to see the Sydney Opera House up close.

 

"I want to sleep here tonight." said Tae happily.

 

"You really love this place don't you?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes it looked magical from the plane, it looked magical from the hotel and looks and feels even more magical when I'm standing right next to it."

 

"Well how about you take a look inside of this magical building of yours." Soo said.

 

"Are you serious we can go inside?" Tae asked excitedly.

 

"Yes Stella booked us in for a tour." Soo smiled.

 

"Thank you Stella. Thank you, thank you, thank you." Tae said.

 

"Well don't thank me just yet you haven't been inside yet. You might be disappointed." said Stella.

 

They took off on their tour loving every second of it before heading back outside after.

 

"I could stay here forever. This place makes me feel so happy. Make sure you take many pictures of it Soo." Tae requested.

 

"I promise I'll take lots of pictures but I'll wait until tomorrow cause I think I'm starting to feel the effects of jetlag."

 

"Yeah me too." Stella said while yawning.

 

"Okay you two head back to the hotel but I'd like to stay here a bit longer. I'll catch up with you later."

 

"Tae I'm not going to leave you here in a city you don't know in a country you don't know all by yourself." Soo said worriedly.

 

"Soo please I'll be fine and you're only a phone call away. I promise I'll be careful and not stay too late."

 

"Too late.... so you're planning to be still here when it's dark?"

 

"Yes I want to see it at night. Then I'll come back to the hotel okay."

 

"But I promise we'll stay up tomorrow to see it at night. I'm sure the three of us together will be able to stay safe." Soo said.

 

"No I'm staying here now. Please just go I'll be fine." Tae insisted.

 

"Call me if you need me." said Soo.

 

Once they got back to the hotel Soo headed to the window and looked out towards the Opera House.

 

"Please stay safe Tae." said Soo.

 

Stella stood next to her. "Hey I'm sure she'll be fine Youngie. Don't worry okay." she said comfortingly.

 

While Stella headed to the shower Soo called Tiffany.

 

"Hello."

 

"Hi Tiff, just calling to see how you're going?"

 

"She didn't even let me know that she'd arrived in Australia yet."

 

"Really not even a text?" Soo asked.

 

"No..... nothing." Tiff said sadly.

 

"Hey don't worry Tiff I'm sure she'll be back to the Tae you know and love soon enough."

 

"Thanks for trying to make me feel better but I can't see it happening Soo. It's almost like she hates me now. I don't think love is even something she thinks about when she thinks of me anymore."

 

After the phone call with Tiffany, Soo texted Hyoyeon: Hey you, I bet you're so sad without me :p  could you please do me a favour and keep an eye on Tiff. She's really feeling upset and I'm worried about her. Thanks bestie <3

 

Soo was desperately trying to keep her eyes open waiting for Tae to return.

 

"I don't think I can stay awake any longer Soo. I'll go to bed now and maybe you should do the same." said Stella.

 

"I will soon. Good night Stell."

 

Soo stood up and paced back and forth to keep herself awake. It had been dark for nealy an hour and Soo was getting worried. She starting calling and messaging Tae but with no response.

 

Seriously Kim Taeyeon what the hell are you doing, Soo thought to herself before heading back to the Opera house to look for Tae.

 

Soo walked the outside of the opera house over and over again looking for Taeyeon before she couldn't hold her panic in any longer. 

 

"Excuse me are you okay? You don't look so good. How about you sit down for awhile." said the dark haired beauty.

 

"No I have no time to sit down, I can't find my friend. I need to find my friend but I've looked over and over again and I just can't see her anywhere." Soo said with worry.

 

"Have you got a photo of her?"

 

"Um yes somewhere here on my phone." she flicked through until she found one.

 

"Okay well you're feeling stressed and panicked so you're not as likely to find her in that state. But now that I'm with you and I'm feeling calm, I bet we can find your friend." she explained.

 

"I hope you're right.... um... my name's Choi Sooyoung by the way."

 

"You have a lovely name. I have a friend called Sooyoung. Anyway my name's Kang Seulgi."

 

"Are you from Korea too?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes I'm just staying here for awhile as an exchange student."

 

"Seulgi could you please help me find my friend Taeyeon? I'm so worried about her."

 

"Yes let's go."

 

It was only a matter of minutes before Seulgi found Taeyeon.

 

"Is that your friend?"

 

"Oh my god Taeyeon!!!!!!!".......................