Turn Back Time

The Revolving Door

 

   

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

Jessi pulled out of the hug and looked up at Soo. She gently caressed Soo's face before their lips met for a long kiss.

 

 

At the nightclub.......

 

 

"Now remember baby if you're feeling tempted to drink at all just come and see me and I'll help distract you." said Sunny.

 

"And how will you distract me exactly?" Hyomin asked.

 

"Maybe with something like this." Sunny said before giving her five short pecks on the lips.

 

"Well Cutie I'm feeling really tempted to drink right now so you should distract me." Hyomin smiled.

 

"Baby don't make fun of you wanting to drink. Tonight's a big step for you and I'd being lying if I didn't say I was worried."

 

"You're right I'm sorry I shouldn't joke about it but I just wanted a kiss from you, and please don't be worried Cutie, I'm feeling really confident about tonight."

 

"If it's a kiss you want then a kiss you shall get." Sunny smiled before giving her a sweet kiss.

 

Meanwhile back at the table. "So Yoongie's going to be the next big star around here." said Soo.

 

"So your agent really got that many calls about her?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yeah he said the phone hasn't stopped ringing." Soo smiled.

 

"Wow looks like you've got a big decision to make. Nurse or Model?" Yuri asked.

 

"I really don't know yet. I guess it depends what the offers are like and then I'll make up my mind from there." said Yoona.

 

Jessi whispered in Soo's ear. "Did you want to go somewhere to kiss?"

 

Soo smiled at her and they both excused themselves from the table and headed to a dark corner in the club to make out.

 

"I guess in a way this is like your hen's night." Tiff said to Seo.

 

"Not much for us to celebrate though. Just me getting married to somebody that I don't want to marry." Seo said sadly.

 

"Are you sure you don't want any of us to come along to the wedding?" Tiff asked.

 

"No like I said there's nothing to celebrate cause it's not really my wedding. It's our parents wedding in a way definitely not mine though." said Seo.

 

"Jessi's going along to support you though." said Hyo.

 

"I know I told her not to but she insisted."

 

"Well some of us now have other plans for that day." said Hyo.

 

"Yes really exciting plans. Has Hyomin worked out what you're all doing yet?" Yoona asked.

 

"Tae's going to sing a song, Soo's taking pictures and Hyo and I are helping with some other stuff." Tiff smiled.

 

"Do you think Sunny has any idea about what's happening." Yuri asked.

 

"No I don't she has a clue. I mean I think she knows that Hyomin would propose to her eventually but I don't think she's expecting it to be this coming weekend." Tiff said.

 

"Look here comes Bekah." said Yuri.

 

The girls all yelled out to her and she walked over to their table. She sat down next to Yuri.

 

"So um is she here yet?" Bekah asked.

 

"Um no she's not here yet." said Yuri.

 

"Actually I'm surprised that she's late cause she's not usually the type to be late." Yoona said of Stella.

 

"So she doesn't know that you're trying to set me up with her?" Bekah asked.

 

"Ah no she has no idea." said Yuri.

 

"But don't worry if you're not interested in her well it doesn't matter. We just thought you two would make a good match." said Yoona.

 

"Okay we'll just see how it goes then." Bekah smiled.

 

"I'll give Stella a call and see if she's nearly here." said Yoona. 

 

Stella had already arrived at the club but she had noticed Soo and Jessi making out in the corner when she entered the club. She felt frozen in time and found herself staring at them. I don't know why I let myself fall for her. She was never going to be mine........ never, Stella thought to herself.

 

She got a fright when her phone began to ring. Oh it's Yoong I guess I should look for them, Stella stopped staring at Soo and Jessi and walked further into the club.

 

"There she is." Yoona said excitedly.

 

"Stella." she called out to her.

 

"Wow you were right she is really beautiful." Bekah said happily.

 

Stella made her way over to the table and Yoona introduced her to everyone. Yoona and Yuri had it planned so that one of the spare seats was next to Bekah.

 

Once Stella sat down Bekah immediately started a conversation with her. 

 

Tae approached Hyomin. "So how's it going? Any urges yet?"

 

"Surprisingly no, I think there's no greater motivation for me than knowing I'm going to ask my Cutie to marry me soon." she smiled.

 

"So everything's in place now. Soo's taking the photos and Tiff and Hyo are coming along to help us too." said Tae.

 

"Yeah hey thanks for helping me with this. I know you didn't have to help me but you really wanted to and .... well that means a lot to me Tae." she smiled.

 

"Hey no problem and I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully the weather will be great then everything will fall into place and you can have the most perfect proposal." Tae smiled.

 

Back at the table.....

 

"Ah look they haven't stopped talking since Stella arrived. I think we might be successful with this match making." Yoona smiled.

 

Soo and Jessi then returned to the table. Stella and Soo's eyes meeting instantly. They both said hello to each other at the same time before smiling at one another.

 

After Soo and Jessi sat down Bekah continued to talk to Stella. Soo found it hard to take her eyes of Stella. 

 

"Does Stella look more beautiful than me tonight or something?" Jessi asked.

 

"Huh?"

 

"You can't take your eyes off her." Jessi said jealously.

 

"Oh sorry Beauty, I was just watching because Stella and Bekah seem to be getting along so well."

 

"They would make a cute couple wouldn't they?" Jessi asked.

 

"Um...... I guess."

 

"You do know that Yoona and Yuri are trying to set them up." said Jessi.

 

"No..... are they really trying to set them up?"

 

"Yes." 

 

"Oh okay." said Soo but internally she felt her tummy twist in a knot. Why should I care if Stella ends up with Bekah, she thought to herself. 

 

Oh my god I can't take my eyes of her and Jessi's already feeling jealous and watching my every move. I need to move away from this table for a while. "Hey did you want to go keep Hyomin company over by the bar?" Soo asked Jessi.

 

"Sure." she smiled. Jessi herself was more than happy for them to be moving away from Soo's constant watchful eyes on Stella.

 

"Do you mind if we sit with you." Soo asked.

 

"Of course not." Hyomin smiled.

 

"Why are you sitting over here by yourself and not at the table with the rest of us?" Soo asked.

 

"Well it's a really difficult night for me to be surrounded by alcohol but my greatest inspiration is standing behind the bar there and just by me simply looking at her makes me forget about any urges to drink." she said while smiling at Sunny.

 

They all sat around enjoying each others company until the announcement came over the speaker.

 

"It's that time of the night. Your favourite time of the night.... It's tiiiiiimmmmmeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

 

"What did she just say?" Stella asked Bekah.

 

Bekah laughed. "So I take it you haven't been in here before?"

 

"No never."

 

"Well at 11pm it's time." she giggled. "Like the waitresses are topless for the next couple of hours."

 

Stella's jaw dropped. "What the??" Stella then looked towards Soo sitting at the bar but Soo was already looking at her with a cheeky smile.

 

"Um we should go back to the table now cause Tae will be singing soon." said Soo.

 

"Okay I'll just give my Cutie a kiss first." said Hyomin.

 

Then they headed to the table. Soo walked up to Stella.

 

"Hey you didn't tell me anything about this time Youngie." 

 

"I'm sorry it slipped my mind." Soo giggled before going to the other side of the table and sitting next to Jessi.

 

Soo and Stella smiled at each other across the table. Soo then grabbed Jessi's hand and held it tight.

 

A few minutes later Tae started her performance. All the girls cheered extra loud for her since none of them had been to the club to see her perform for a long time. After the performance Tae sat down with them all.

 

A while later Yuri pulled Yoona up to the dance floor and then Bekah asked Stella if she would like to dance and then they headed to the dance floor.

 

"Hey beautiful would you like to make some moves with me on the dance floor?" Tae asked Tiff.

 

Tiff smiled at her before taking her hand and going to the dance floor.

 

"How about you library girl. Let's cut some moves on that floor and put the others to shame." Hyo grinned before taking Seo's hand.

 

Soo and Jessi just sat there.

 

"Hey you two why arn't you dancing?" Hyomin asked.

 

"We're not going to leave you sitting here all alone." said Soo.

 

"You don't have to worry about that." Sunny said as she approached the table. "Come on baby let's dance." 

 

Hyomin smiled at her before they took off together.

 

"Hey Sooyoungie can I asked you something?" 

 

"Sure go for it."

 

"You only got back today so I thought we'd be all over each other here tonight but ever since Stella arrived you've been distracted."

 

Keep calm Soo because you have no right to snap back at what Jessi just said cause you know she's right. I have been distracted, thought Soo.

 

"I'm sorry Jessi but I do want to be all over you. Hey do you want to go back to our kissing corner again?"

 

Jessi looked at her with a big smile and nodded her head.

 

"Let's go then." Soo said as she grabbed Jessi's hand. She took a quick glance back at Stella and she noticed Stella was looking at her too so Soo quickly looked away before continuing to walk with Jessi to their make out corner.

 

Stella watched Soo for as long as she could before she was no longer in sight anymore. "Um I'm feeling a bit worn out would you mind if I sat back down?" Stella said to Bekah.

 

They both sat at the table together. "I think I know what your problem is. You have feelings for Sooyoung don't you?"

 

"Wow is it really that obvious?" Stella asked.

 

"Um kind of."

 

"I'm really sorry Bekah, I know we're getting along so well but I can't even think about starting anything with anyone right now when my feelings for her are so strong."

 

"Hey don't worry about it. If you need someone to hang out with anytime just give me a call."

 

"How about now? I mean it's too hard for me to stay here while Youngie and Jessi are all over each other. Would you like to grab a coffee from a cafe now?" Stella asked.

 

"Sure why not."

 

They went to say goodbye to the girls. 

 

Meanwhile Soo and Jessi brought their make out session to an end cause Jess needed to go to the toilet.

 

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Soo asked.

 

"No it's okay baby I'll meet you at the table." Jessi said. 

 

Soo headed towards the table as Stella and Bekah were heading her way so they could leave.

 

"Um Youngie we're taking off now."

 

"Huh?"

 

"We're leaving." said Stella.

 

Soo looked at her in shock. "Um Bekah would you mind if I had a quick talk with Stella?"

 

"No that's fine." 

 

Soo grabbed Stella's arm and took her to a quiet area. "You only met Bekah for the first time tonight and you're already going home to sleep with her."

 

"What we're just going to a cafe for coffee, we're not sleeping together."

 

"Oh..... well why are you going to a cafe and not staying here?"

 

"I'd much prefer to be at a cafe then here. This isn't really my type of place." said Stella.

 

"But you've barely talked to me tonight."

 

"Well you've barely talked to me and I was trying to leave you alone so that you could be with Jessi."

 

"So do you like her?" Soo asked.

 

"Do I like who?"

 

"Bekah."

 

"Yes of course I like her she's really nice." said Stella.

 

"So you're going to date her then?"

 

"No I didn't say that. What's wrong with you why are you being like this?" Stella asked.

 

Soo noticed Jessi was now standing with Bekah and looking over at them.

 

"I don't know why I'm being like this but can you just promise me that you won't rush into anything with Bekah."

 

"I'm not going to rush into anything, okay. Why is there something wrong with Bekah?"

 

"No there's nothing wrong with her, actually she's really nice."

 

"And yet you don't want me to rush into anything with her. You're acting weird." said Stella.

 

"You spent all that time with me in Paris, you should already know I'm weird." Soo smiled.

 

Stella smiled back at her. "Yes I know that you and I are both weird and that's why we make such a good ma..... um that's why we're such great friends."

 

"Jessi and Bekah are waiting for us. Um Stell you're not going to be a stranger now are you. Now that we're back home we're still going to hang out arn't we?"

 

"Um sure we'll still hang out." she smiled.

 

After Bekah and Stella left.

 

"What we're you and Stella talking about?" Jessi asked.

 

"Nothing that you have to worry about Sleeping beauty." Soo said as she pulled her in for a hug.

 

"Hey did you want to go home and maybe make up for some lost time in the bedroom." Soo smiled cheekily.

 

"Yes let's go but you know we're not going to do it the bedroom right?"

 

"Yes Beauty I'm sure you'll find somewhere different for us to do it." Soo grinned.

 

All of them decided to go home once Soo and Jessi said they were leaving. As soon as they stepped out of the club they all clapped and cheered for Hyomin.

 

"You did it and we're all so proud of you." Tae said to her.

 

Sunny then wrapped her arms around her tightly. "I love you so much baby and Tae's right we're all so proud of you."

 

 

One week later - Seo's wedding day & Hyomin's wedding proposal.......

 

 

"Well I better get going since it's my wedding day and all." Seo said sadly.

 

Seo saw a tear run down Hyo's face. She hugged Hyo tightly. "I'm so sorry that I'm marrying someone else today. You know how much I wish that it was you."

 

"I know hey don't worry about me. Remember after Soo and I help Hyomin with her wedding proposal we're heading to the pub to drown my sorrows."

 

"Well don't drown them too much. I might be marrying somebody else buy you're still my girlfriend and you still need to behave yourself." said Seo.

 

"Hey don't worry you know that Soo will look after me." she said before kissing Seo goodbye.

 

 

Yuri and Yoona.......

 

 

"Everyone else is up to something special today except us, so I thought I'd change that. How would you feel about meeting my family?" Yuri asked.

 

"I'd love to meet your family." Yoona said happily.

 

"Okay well we'll be having dinner at my parents house tonight."

 

"Wow that means we're getting really serious if you're introducing me to your family." Yoona grinned.

 

 

Soo and Jessi.....

 

 

Jessi had just put her dress on for Seo's wedding.

 

"Wow Beauty you look amazing." Soo smiled before giving her a kiss.

 

"But Sooyoungie you look just as amazing in your jeans."

 

"Hey stay there I'm going to take a photo of you." Soo said.

 

Soo took a photo of Jessi. "Now you have to take one of us together." said Jessi.

 

They took a selfie together. "Let me see."

 

Soo showed her the photo. "Wow you and I make a really cute couple don't you think?" Jessi asked.

 

Soo smiled. "Yes we do beauty."

 

"This is such a weird day, I'm going to Seo's wedding while your going with Hyo, Tiff and Tae to help Hyomin with her proposal today."

 

"Yep it's like a sad and happy day all rolled into one." said Soo.

 

"I won't be seeing much of you today so I'm really going to miss you. I love you Sooyoungie."

 

Soo pulled Jessi in for a hug. "I love you too beauty."

 

 

Hyomin, Sunny, Tae, Tiff, Hyo & Soo......

 

 

The girls helped Hyomin prepare everything for her proposal and now it was time for her plan to begin. Hyomin had hired a section of the park for her proposal.

 

She asked Sunny out for a picnic in the park but Sunny didn't know what was going to happen after. Once they finished their food. "Hey Cutie do want to go and have a look up there in the lookout."

 

"Yep let's do it." Sunny smiled as she held hands with Hyomin and walked towards the lookout. Hyomin wanted it to be special but not to over the top because Sunny liked things done simply.

 

What she didn't know was that Tae and Soo were hiding in the lookout as part of the plan. When they reached the top.

 

"Wow baby it's so beautiful up here." 

 

Hyomin backhugged her as they took in the view. After a minute Tae got ready to sing. Hyomin didn't want her to sing a real soppy song. She wanted a song with meaning but still with a funky beat. Soo put the backing music on and Tae started to sing 'Skipping a Beat' by Jordin Sparks. 

 

Hyomin signalled down to Tiff and Hyo which meant they could now roll out the big 'Will you marry me sign' on the grass area.

 

Sunny put her arm around Hyomin while Tae continued to sing and Soo took photos. Sunny had a feeling that Hyomin was now about to propose to her.

 

After the song. "Hey Cutie you should check the view out here one more time."

 

Sunny look out over the trees and then down to the ground where she saw the 'Will you marry me sign'. She looked at it with a huge smile then looked at Hyomin. "So Cutie." she said nevously before getting down on one knee. She then held a beautiful diamond ring in the air . "Will you marry me?"

 

"Oh my god yes baby, of course yes." Sunny said happily before pulling Hyomin back up and into her arms. Both Sunny and Hyomin now had tears in their eyes.

 

After a long hug, Sunny then looked at Tae. "I'm getting married, can you believe it. I'm actually getting married." she said before hugging Tae.

 

Hyomin then yelled down to Tiff and Hyo. "She said yes." and the two of them cheered.

 

They all shared hugs before Sunny and Hyomin embraced again for an extra long hug. "I love you baby." Sunny said.

 

"I love you too Cutie."

 

After a while they all headed back to their cars. Hyomin and Sunny were going to visit both of their families to tell them the good news. Tae and Tiff were heading back to the apartment complex while Soo and Hyo were heading to the pub.

 

Meanwhile Seo had just walked down the aisle of the church. She had given Jessi a nervous smile as she walked to the front of the church where Taekwoon was waiting for her. The wedding ceremony began.

 

All three cars were stopped at the traffic lights. Soo and Hyo on the inside lane, they kept staring across at Sunny and Hyomin who were in the lane next to them.

 

Sunny and Hyomin were busy stealing kisses from one another and Tae and Tiff were in the other lane next to them.

 

"My best friend is getting married. Wow I'm so happy for her. But look how happy they are." Tae smiled.

 

"I wonder who'll be next to get married?" Tiff asked.

 

Tae just smiled at her before giving her a quick kiss.

 

"You know my library girl is probably just about married by now." said Hyo.

 

"I know, I know and I'm really sorry Hyo. This wasn't how it was suppose to be for you two." Soo said.

 

Then they heard a thunderous sound and a loud screeching of brakes........................ "CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!........"

 

 

".................................."

 

"..............................."

 

 

"They're dead.......... there's three of them.......... they're already dead." ........................