Time To Face The Truth

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"Oh my god Soo are you okay?" Jessi asked with concern.

 

"Um......."

 

"It's really sore isn't it?" 

 

Soo just looked at her and Jessi could tell she was in pain.

 

"What the frickin hell did you hit her for?" Jessi yelled at Hyomin.

 

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I just lost control ........ I didn't mean it Sooyoung."

 

"Well tell that to her eye that's swelling up right now." Jessi said in anger.

 

"I'm so sorry Sooyoung. I really am." said Hyomin.

 

"Hyomin sit here with Soo while I go inside that club to get some ice. If you lay a hand on her again you'll have me to deal with."

 

Jessi got some ice and then placed it on Soo's eye. They offered for Hyomin to come in a taxi with them but she said she'd find her own way home. Jessi continued to hold the ice on Soo's eye until they got home.

 

As they walked inside the complex. "I'm going to call Yoona." said Jessi.

 

"No don't call her."

 

"Why not? She's a nurse."

 

"No Jessi she just got back with Yuri and I was part of their problem so I'm not going to interrupt them tonight."

 

"Well I'll just take you to the hospital then."

 

"No I don't need to go there. I just want to go home." said Soo

 

"Why don't you come to my place and I'll look after you."

 

"No I just want to go home."

 

"Okay I'll stay with you at your place then." 

 

"No Jessi I don't need your help. I'll see you later." Soo said abruptly as she went to walk off.

 

"Soo what's wrong, why are you so angry at me?"

 

"I'm not angry at you."

 

"Well it sure sounds like you are. Is it because you don't think I've tried hard enough to contact Seungie?" asked Jessi.

 

"No."

 

"Well if you're not angry at me then please let me look after your eye for you tonight."

 

"I don't want you to."

 

"I want to help you so why won't you let me?"

 

"I don't want you to see me like this." said Soo.

 

"What with a swollen eye?"

 

"Yes I know how bad I must look now and I .........." Soo said before Jessi interrupted her.

 

"Soo seriously I'm not going to not want you all of a sudden because of your eye. What sort of a person do you think I am?"

 

"I'm sorry it's just your girlfriend is a model and I'm just a girl with a really swollen eye that must look like a big freak right now." 

 

Jessi cupped the bottom of Soo's face. "Your face looks sore but still absolutely adorable. A black eye isn't going to turn me off you Sooyoung." Jessi smiled.

 

Soo smiled back at her. "Ouch, you're not allowed to make me smile too much cause it hurts."

 

"Oops I'm sorry. Now stop worrying about me having to look at your eye. So do you want us to go to your place or my place?" Jessi asked.

 

"Um I really need to talk to Tae so I guess if it's okay with you can we go to your place?"

 

"Yes of course."

 

Soo wanted to go see Tae who lived on the same floor as Jessi.

 

"It's so late should I knock on the door or just try and call her?" Soo asked.

 

"She really needs to know about what Hyomin did so try knocking first."

 

Jessi knocked on the door for Soo, nobody came to the door so she knocked louder. The door then opened.

 

"Oh my god Soo what happened to your eye?" Tae asked worriedly.

 

"Hyomin happened to her eye." said Jessi.

 

"What?" 

 

Soo and Jessi explained everything to Tae. Then Tiff sleepily walked towards them.

 

"Look what Hyomin did to Soo." said Tae.

 

"Oh my god here come sit down Soo and I'll get you some new ice." said Tiff.

 

"I'm not sure how to handle this. I mean do I just tell Sunny straight up that Hyomin is drinking again or do I talk to Hyomin about it." said Tae.

 

"I told her that I wouldn't tell Sunny so you can tell her but if I tell her then Hyomin might give me another black eye." said Soo.

 

"I just think you need to think about what you would want your friends to do if it was you in the same position as Sunny." Jessi explained.

 

"Yeah well in that case I would want to know. How about you two would you want to know?" Tae asked.

 

Soo and Jessi both agreed that they would want to know the truth.

 

"Well I guess I'll tell her then. She's been so happy since she's been back with Hyomin. I'm not looking forward to telling her the truth."

 

They all talked for a while before Soo and Jessi got up to leave.

 

"Soo is it okay if I take a photo of your face just in case Sunny wants to see your black eye?" Tae asked.

 

"Sure but can you delete the photo as soon as Sunny's seen it." Soo joked with a half a smile.

 

After Tae took the photo, Soo went to Jessi's penthouse. Once they walked in Soo headed to the sofa and laid down.

 

"Are you feeling okay?"

 

"I'm just tired um maybe I could just lie here and get some sleep." said Soo.

 

Jessi then grabbed her hand and helped pull her up from the sofa. She started heading up the stairs to her bedroom.

 

"Jessi what are you doing?"

 

"I'm taking you up to my bed so you can go to sleep."

 

"But I can't sleep on yo........" Soo said before she was interrupted.

 

"I want you to sleep on my bed and I want to sleep next to you to make sure you're okay."

 

"But Jessi what abut Seungie?"

 

"You're hurt and I'm looking after you so what's wrong with that."

 

"Okay if you're sure but would I be able to have a shower first?"

 

"I could use a shower too. Let's just have one together." Jessi said with a cheeky grin.

 

Soo shot a look back at her.

 

"I'm only joking Soo." she smiled before handing Soo some of her pyjamas.

 

 

Yoona and Yuri.....

 

 

"Hey Yoong are you asleep yet?"

 

"No how can I possibly go to sleep straight away after that." Yoona smiled.

 

"I could tell you were enjoying it."

 

"Really? Well I did enjoy it and I could really use some more enjoyment if you're up for it?" 

 

"Oh I'm up for it." Yuri smiled before she met Yoona's lips for a long kiss.

 

Yoona then Yuri's face a few times. "You and I arn't going to get much sleep tonight are we?" Yoona grinned.

 

"I hope not, I really hope not." Yuri said before she climbed on top of Yoona for a passionate kiss.....

 

 

Jessi and Soo......

 

 

Once Jessi and Soo had settled into bed after their showers.

 

"Well the good news is your eye isn't as swollen as it was before."

 

"Good but I wish you'd stop looking at it. Doesn't it turn you off." said Soo.

 

"No it's just a reminder to me of how nice of a girl you are. I mean you were trying to help Hyomin before she did that."

 

"Yeah and look what helping got me...... a black eye. Where's the karma for me being so helpful." Soo complained.

 

"You're in my bed right now with me. Is that not good karma." Jessi smiled.

 

"You're right, it was totally worth getting a black eye cause I get to spend the night next to my crush." Soo smiled.

 

Jessi went to kiss Soo before she stopped herself. She then grabbed her phone to double check if she had missed a call or a text from Seungie.

 

"Wow you really want to kiss me don't you?" Soo asked with a smile.

 

"Uh huh, don't you want to kiss me too?"

 

"Yes I really do."

 

Jessi then placed her hand up the front of Soo's shirt and grabbed hold of Soo's .

 

"What are you doing?" Soo asked.

 

"I thought you injured your when you almost fell over after she hit you. So I'm just going to massage it for you." Jessi smiled.

 

"Oh yeah I did hurt it pretty bad. You'll have to massage it for a while." Soo smiled.

 

Jessi then stradled Soo and placed her other hand on Soo's other . "I think they both need a massage." said Jessi.

 

After Jessi played with Soo's s for a while.

 

"Jessi you really need to stop now. If you keep going then we'll both do something we'll end up regretting."

 

"Oh my god Soo, this is so hard. I want to do so many things to you right now but..... I can't."

 

Soo then Jessi's hair. "Believe me I know how you feel cause you are driving me crazy too..... but in a good way of course. But Jessi it won't be that long before we get to do whatever we want with each other." Soo smiled at her.

 

"I guess." Jessi said before placing a kiss on the left side of Soo's cheek. She then kissed the right side as well.

 

"You Choi Sooyoung need to stop being so damn irresistable." Jessi smiled before she kissed Soo's forehead and then she  placed a cute kiss on her nose.

 

"Hey I've got a black eye, you should find me easy to resist right now."

 

"Well even your black eye isn't turning me off all your doing is ." said Jessi.

 

Soo then grabbed hold of Jessi's s and started twisting her s. After a while Jessi let out a little moan so Soo stopped instantly.

 

"Why did you stop?" Jessi asked.

 

"Because we're both getting too worked up if you know what I mean."

 

"Oh my god Seungie why haven't you returned my call." Jessi yelled out feeling frustrated.

 

"You know she always returns my calls, except this one time when I want her to call me so urgently she doesn't return my call."

 

"It's okay Jessi it's getting really late now so let's just get some sleep." said Soo.

 

"Okay." Jessi said as she snuggled up to Soo.

 

 

Sunny and Tae........

 

 

Tae had stayed up waiting for Sunny to return from work. Sunny walked through the door.

 

"Hey Taeyeon-ah, why are you still awake?"

 

"Um Sunny we need to talk."

 

"Right now? but I'm so tired. Hey is Hyomin in bed waiting for me?"

 

"No she's not here and Sunny we need to talk now it's important."

 

"Is everything okay?" Sunny asked.

 

"No...... no it's not." she then showed Sunny the picture of Soo's black eye.

 

"Oh my god what happened to Soo. Is she okay?"

 

"Sunny um....... Hyomin gave Soo the black eye."

 

"What? Why?"

 

"She....... um..... she was drunk Sunny."

 

"No she doesn't drink anymore."

 

"Sunny she was drunk."

 

"No she wouldn't lie to me."

 

"I know it's not what you want to hear but you need to hear it. She was drunk and punched Soo because she thought Soo would tell you that she had been drinking."

 

"No.........no not again..........no.......but I love her Tae. Why would she start drinking again?"

 

"I don't know but I don't want you to be alone when you confront her about it."

 

"Tae she's not going to hit me again if that's what you're worried about."

 

"You don't know what she's capable of anymore. I bet you didn't think she would punch Soo but she did."

 

"Maybe it was just a one off night where she felt she needed a drink."

 

"Stop making excuses for her Sunny."

 

"I love her so much Tae. I'd rather believe that it's a one off thing than something she does all the time."

 

Once they finished talking Sunny hopped into bed and started crying. She didn't want to believe that the love of her life was back drinking again. She knew she would need to have a dreaded conversation with her love the next day and she wasn't looking forward to it at all.

 

 

The Next Morning........

 

 

Jessi had opened her eyes briefly before snuggling up to Soo again and putting her arm around her. She then drifted back off to sleep.

 

About ten minutes later both Jessi and Soo were woken up by the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs to the bedroom. Jessi and Soo just looked at one another before Seungyeon walked into the bedroom.

 

"Um..... so why are you two sharing our bed?"

 

Oh crap, please don't tell me that I'm going to get another black eye, thought Soo............