In Your Arms

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"There's no way I'm letting you walk home at this hour by yourself and why won't you look at me anymore?" Stella asked.

 

"I wasn't looking at you because my neck's feeling a bit sore. Can we just walk home now?" Soo said as she went to grab her bag from Stella.

 

"Hey I'm carrying your bag for you especially since your neck's sore."

 

"Okay, thanks." said Soo. Her neck wasn't really feeling sore but she didn't want to tell Stella the real reason why she wasn't able to look her in the eye.

 

They walked back to the hotel without much being said between the two of them.

 

Soo's barely talking to me anymore and I'm not sure why, thought Stella. Maybe her neck is feeling even worse than she's letting on. 

 

When they reached the hotel. "Hey Youngie if your neck is feeling that sore, I can massage it for you." Stella offered.

 

"Oh no honestly it's not that bad, I'm just carrying on like a baby. It'll be fine."

 

"Okay well I guess I'll catch up with you tomorrow." Stella said as she waved goodbye.

 

"Stella wait!!" Soo called out and Stella turned back around. "You wouldn't let me walk home by myself so how can I let you walk home by yourself?"

 

"I'll be fine, you know I don't have far to walk."

 

"Um no you should just stay with me because I'd never forgive myself if anything happened to you." said Soo.

 

"Are you sure? I can just walk home and call you when I get there."

 

"No it's safer if you just stay here the night."

 

"Oh okay, thanks." said Stella.

 

When they got inside the hotel room. Soo grabbed a pillow off the bed and a blanket out of the cupboard and put them on the sofa.

 

"Maybe I should grab another blanket."

 

"No that's fine, I'm sure that'll keep me warm enough." said Stella.

 

"Oh this is for me. You can sleep on my bed."

 

"Don't be silly you can sleep on your bed. This is your hotel room I'll be fine on the sofa."

 

"We could just sleep on the bed together but I don't think Jessi would like me to be sharing a bed with you." said Soo.

 

"Well I don't blame her, if you were my girlfriend I wouldn't want you sharing your bed with anyone either."

 

"Are you the jealous type too?" Soo asked.

 

"Not really just sometimes." she smiled.

 

"Okay well let's get some sleep and move your over to my bed now." Soo demanded playfully.

 

"Alright but if you wake up and your neck feels worse because you slept on the sofa well then that's your fault."

 

"If it does feel worse in the morning then I'll let you massage it, okay?"

 

"Okay night Youngie." said Stella.

 

 

Hyo and Seo.....

 

 

After the door slammed Hyo banged her fist down on the kitchen bench. Oh frickin hell that hurt...... I don't want her to break up with me but none of us can win in this situation. There's no future in a relationship with Seo when she's about to marry somebody else, thought Hyo.

 

Seo took off to Sunny's penthouse and knocked on the door with tears streaming down her face. Sunny answered the door.

 

"Hi Sunny is Tiff here?"

 

"No she's still out with Tae. What's wrong?"

 

"I just broke up with Hyo and ........." more tears fell.

 

"Oh come here." Sunny said as she wrapped her arms around her.

 

"Sorry to bother you." said Seo.

 

"Hey don't be silly you're no bother. Now come inside and sit down."

 

She sat down on the sofa next to Sunny and Hyomin handed her a glass of water.

 

"Thanks." she said to Hyomin.

 

"Now I can tell that you don't really want to break up with Hyo so why did you?" Sunny asked.

 

Seo explained everything to them meanwhile.........

 

God damn it Soo where are you when I need you..... in Paris that's where. If I call her now I'll wake her up. This hurts so much and I don't know what to do or who I can talk to. Crap........I know I'll just go down to the park and workout, that'll help take my mind of things, Hyo thought to herself.

 

She got changed and headed to the park. She started running from one tree to another in the park.

 

Tae and Tiff pulled out of their kiss and watched Hyo running back and forth.

 

"What the hell is she doing?" asked Tae.

 

Hyo then started to kick the tree. She kicked it again and again and kicked it harder each time.

 

"She doesn't look happy at all." said Tiff.

 

"Come on let's go see what's wrong with her." said Tae. 

 

They walked over to her.

 

"Hyo what are you doing here so late by yourself?" Tiff asked.

 

Hyo turned to look at them and then fell to her knees in tears. Tiff and Tae rushed to her.

 

"Hey what's wrong?" Tiff asked.

 

Hyoyeon told them about everything that had happened.

 

"I don't even know of anyway I can try to stop this wedding from going ahead." said Hyo.

 

"What if you went to see Seo's parents. You could let them know how much you love Seo and how unhappy you'll both be if she has to go ahead with the arranged marriage." said Tiff.

 

"But Seo's had that conversation with them so many times already."

 

"Yes but you haven't. Isn't it at least worth a try? Tae and I can come with you for support if you want." Tiff explained.

 

"Yes I guess it's worth a try but they're really stubborn. I can't see them changing their minds." said Hyo.

 

"Well we're going home now and you need to come with us. You're not staying in the park alone this late." Tae said.

 

"Okay I'll go home with you but you do know that if anyone tried to attack me that I'd be able to take care of myself. You know just one kick from me and boom they're on the ground."

 

Tiff and Tae laughed at her.

 

"Yes Hyo we know." said Tiff.

 

 

In the morning - Yoona and Yuri......

 

 

"How come everything is so much more romantic in Paris?" Yuri asked.

 

"I think it's always more romantic when you're away somewhere together. Like if we were in London right now then we'd think it was romantic there as well."

 

"I guess so but it's been really romantic here so Paris would be hard to beat."

 

"So is that like a challenge from you, like you want to travel to other places with me to work out where is the most romantic?" Yoona asked.

 

"Sounds like a great plan to me." Yuri smiled.

 

Yoona moved towards her to share a kiss.

 

"So is my Yoong hungry, did you want to have breakfast now?"

 

"What sort of question is that I'm always hungry." Yoona grinned.

 

"So today's the day then." said Yuri.

 

"Today is what day?" Yoona asked.

 

"The day that Jessi arrives so that Soo won't be so lonely anymore."

 

"Yes I'm so excited for the two of them. Hopefully she wasn't too lonely last night, I'm hoping Stella spending time with her helped her feel not so lonely." said Yoona.

 

"You know I still feel like Stella and Soo's friendship could cause problems for Jessi and Soo. I mean even you thought that Soo had a crush on Stella so what if Jessi starts to think that." said Yuri.

 

"Yes but Soo said she doesn't have a crush on her so I'm sure everything will be fine. Anyway while you're having your shower I'm going to visit Soo and see how she's going."

 

"Instead of visiting Soo I think you should have a shower with me." 

 

"I can have a shower with you tonight." said Yoona.

 

"And you can talk to Soo tonight and have a shower with me now." Yuri said as she poked her tongue out.

 

"Well I don't think I'll be able to talk with Soo tonight cause I have a feeling she'll be busy with Jessi."

 

"Okay fine then go have your talk but you might just find me waiting on this bed when you return." Yuri grinned.

 

"Oh might I now?" Yoona smiled.

 

She then made her way to Soo's room and knocked on the door. Stella was still sleeping so Soo rushed to open the door quickly so it wouldn't wake Stella up.

 

"Good morning Youngie." Yoona smiled.

 

"Morning Yoongie but you have to be quiet because Stella's still sleeping." Soo said as she pulled Yoona inside the door.

 

"Oh my god! What the hell! How could you do that to Jessi huh?" Yoona said angrily.

 

"Shoosh not so loud Yoongie and what did I do to Jessi?"

 

"Did you just sleep with Stella or did you have with her too?" Yoona asked.

 

"What?" Soo said as she grabbed Yoona's hand and walked her over to the sofa. "This is where I slept. You really thought I would have with someone besides my girlfriend?"

 

"Oh I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. You really had me worried though."

 

"Well you're not the only one." Soo said.

 

"Why who else is worried?"

 

"Me...... Oh my god Yoongie I don't know what's happening to me. I started getting really clumsy last night when I was with Stella. I'm so confused with what's happening to me. Like I know I love Jessi but then why am I getting like this with Stella?" Soo asked.

 

"I just think you're really lonely without Jessi and you're enjoying Stella's friendship cause when you're with her you don't feel so lonely anymore. But it's Jessi you really love so just hang in there okay? I promise things will get better for you and Jessi really soon."

 

"You think so? It just feels like the longer I'm away from Jessi the closer I'll get to Stella."

 

"It's just because you and Jessi are in a fairly new relationship and you're still at that real lovey dovey stage, just like Yul and I. It's much harder to be away from someone when you're in a new relationship."

 

"Yes you're right because it drives me crazy being away from her. I just want to be back in her pool right now with Jessi giving me swimming lessons with no shirt on." Soo smiled.

 

"See look at the smile on your face when you think of the good times you've spent with Jessi. Instead of thinking about how lonely you are without her start thinking about those good times you've spent together." 

 

"Yes we haven't been together for long but we have spent some really special times together already." Soo smiled.

 

"How about you wake Stella up and we all head downstairs for breakfast?"

 

"Okay I'm really hungry."

 

"Me too." said Yoona.

 

 

Hyo, Tae and Tiff......

 

 

Hyo parked her car out the front of Seo's parents house. They knocked on the door.

 

"Hello Hyoyeon." Seo's father said.

 

"Hello these are my friends Tiffany and Taeyeon." Hyo smiled.

 

"Please to meet you and don't stand outside, do come in." he said nicely.

 

Seo's father walked them all to the lounge room.

 

"Did you want to wait here while I go get Seohyun for you?"

 

The three of them looked at each other.

 

"Oh is Seo here right now?" Tiff asked.

 

"Yes I'll just get her."

 

"No...... um please don't, we really came here to talk with you and Mother." said Hyo.

 

Seo's dad got his wife and they returned to talk to them. What they didn't realize is that Seo had heard their voices and was listening to them from the next room.

 

"Hyoyeon my daughter is so uspet that she broke up with you but it's the best thing in the end. It's best to break up now rather than the night before the wedding." said Seo's mother.

 

"I disagree, I think Seo should be my future wife not Taekwoon's wife. I could give her a happy life and I would treat her well. I love her so much why can't you let me marry her instead of him?" she asked.

 

Seo felt like her heart was about to melt with Hyo's loving words.

 

"We're so sorrry Hyoyeon but it's all arranged and Taekwoon's parents are even looking at bringing the wedding forward."

 

Seohyun felt sick in the tummy after hearing those words.

 

"But they don't even love each other. Wouldn't you prefer your daughter to marry someone she loves. I mean marriage is suppose to me a life long commitment, why would you want her to make such a strong commitment to someone she clearly has no feelings for." Hyo said as tears fell down her face.

 

Seo's father put his arm around Hyo.

 

"We think about that every day. I'm sorry Hyoyeon we made a mistake in agreeing to the marriage but we can't go back on our word now. Everything has been organized and the Jung's would never forgive us if we changed our mind."

 

"But I love her. I love your daughter with every piece of my heart. It can't be over for us....... it just can't." Hyo said in tears.

 

Seohyun came running over to her and hugged her tightly. "I love you too."

 

 

Soo, Yoona, Yuri and Stella......

 

 

After breakfast Yoona got ready for their photo shoot. After their successful photo shoot Yoona approached Soo.

 

"So Youngie what are you doing after this?"

 

"Um Stella is painting by the lake so I'm going with her." said Soo.

 

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

 

"Yoongie you told me to think about the good times I've shared with Jessi and I have been. I'm feeling happy today not lonely."

 

"But you said you were being clumsy around her last night. Isn't it a bit risky for you to be hanging around her right now?" Yoona asked.

 

"No it's fine, I love my Jessi. There's nothing to be worried about, okay?"

 

"Okay then, so where exactly by the lake will you be?" Yoona asked cause she needed to know where Soo was going to be so Jessi could meet her there after her arrival.

 

 

A couple of hours later......

 

 

Soo was sitting down on the grass watching Stella paint the beautiful lake.

 

"Would you like me to get you a drink Stella?" Soo asked.

 

"No I'm fine thanks Youngie."

 

"It's really looking amazing, I can't wait to see it once it's finished."

 

"Thanks but you don't need to stay here with me. I'll be fine by myself and you must have some other things you want to do."

 

"I can't do the next shoot with Yoong until tonight so I don't have anything else to do and I love watching you paint. You're incredibly talented and I'm enjoying watching your painting progress." Soo smiled.

 

"Well I better get back to it so you can see my progression." Stella smiled at her.

 

Yoona and Yuri had picked Jessi up from the airport with their driver. He then drove them to the lake.

 

"I can't believe I'm about to see my Sooyoungie again." Jessi smiled excitedly.

 

As the van approached the lake.

 

"I can see them, see just over there." Yuri pointed.

 

"Driver could you please stop here?" Yoona asked.

 

The driver pulled over and Jessi got out. She immediately started running towards Soo.

 

"Sooyoungie!! Sooyoungie!!" she called out.

 

Soo turned to her left to see Jessi running towards her. She got up instantly and started running towards Jessi.

 

Stella turned to watch them.

 

"Jessi!!." Soo called out.

 

Jessi and Soo ran into each others arms and then wrapped their arms tightly around one another.

 

"Oh my god Jessi, I can't believe you're here." Soo said as tears freely fell down her face.

 

"You're not allowed to cry Sooyoungie, you're suppose to be happy."

 

"I am happy, these are happy tears Beauty, very happy tears. I missed you so much and now you're finally back in my arms again. I'm never letting go of you, never ever." Soo smiled as she hugged her tighter.

 

Wow those two look so in love with each other, thought Stella. Look how happy Youngie is to have her girlfriend back with her. It felt like Soo and I were really becoming close. I guess I'll just need to take a back seat so she can enjoy time with her girlfriend now.

 

"Sooyoungie I know you said that you're never letting go of me but do you think you could let me go so that I can kiss you?" Jessi asked.

 

Soo released from her hug. "Yes Beauty." she said smiling before she gently Jessi's face.

 

"I love you." Jessi said while she lovingly looked deeply into Soo's eyes.

 

"I love you too." Soo said before their lips met for a long, loving kiss..........