Don't Let Go

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Dear Readers,

My apologies again for such a long wait for this update. The Revolving Door is spinning once again let's see where it takes us next!!!

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"Ladies and Gentlemen it is with great pleasure that we announce the winner of the City's best barista competition as Kwon Yuri."

 

Yuri stood in shock as her girlfriend and friends all screamed out and jumped up and down with excitement.

 

Yoona turned towards Soo. "I knew she could do it, I just knew it." she smiled proudly talking about her girlfriend's big win.

 

"Looks like you'll be heading to Italy soon." Soo smiled.

 

"Well I don't know about that. Yul might want to take her Mum or Dad with her." said Yoona.

 

"Maybe but I'm pretty sure it'll be you." said Soo.

 

Yoona looked back over to Yuri who was still standing in shock and disbelief. "Look at her she looks like she needs a big hug."

 

"Well what are you waiting for?" Soo asked.

 

"I don't think I'm allowed to go over there."

 

"Your girlfriend just won the competition, of course you're allowed to go over there." Soo said.

 

Without anymore hesitation Yoona took off running towards Yuri. When she reached her she lifted Yuri up in the air and spun her around a few times before letting her feet return to the ground.

 

"Congratulations gorgeous I knew you would win." Yoona smiled.

 

Still feeling somewhat shocked. "I can't believe I won I really can't." said Yuri.

 

Yoona stared at Yuri proudly before wrapping her arms around her tightly. "I love you Kwon Yuri."

 

Yuri then hugged Yoona tightly before saying. "I love you too."

 

After hugging a while longer....

 

"Oh my god Yoong we're going to Italy. Can you believe it, we're actually going to Italy. I've never been there before have you?" Yuri asked.

 

"So you want me to go with you?"

 

"Of course, there's nobody else I'd rather take with me than you." Yuri smiled.

 

Yoona smiled back at her.

 

"So Miss smiley have you ever been to Italy before?" Yuri asked again.

 

"No I've never been."

 

 

Later that night -  Farewell Party held at Jessi's 

 

 

"So my Boss said she'll have to give me a pay rise when I return from Italy." Yuri smiled as she told the others while they ate dinner by the pool.

 

"Maybe you'll get heaps of new job offers cause of your big win." Hyo said.

 

"Well I don't know about that but I'm just happy to stay where I am now." Yuri said. "Plus my Boss is so generous. She wants to keep helping you out Seo with the food van. She thinks it's a great idea and she wants to approach other people in the industry to contribute to it as well."

 

"Really?" Seo asked excitedly.

 

"Yes she does and by the way, when am I going to see this awesome van you've all been talking about?" 

 

"You can see it whenever you want but for now I'll show you a photo of it that I took today." Seo said as she leant over to show Yuri.

 

"Noooooooo! I don't want to see it." Tae shouted.

 

All the friends looked at Taeyeon in shock.

 

"But it's just a photo of the van Tae." Hyo said.

 

"A van with my best friends name on it. As if I don't have enough reminders around me of her death. Now it's on your van as well." Tae said before leaving the table and heading towards the door.

 

Soo grabbed Seo's hand then ran after Taeyeon.

 

"Tae wait!!!!" Soo yelled before Tae stopped to look back. "Seo did a good thing not a bad thing you know."

 

"No..... no she didn't. You didn't even ask me ....... Seohyun you never asked if it would be okay with me."

 

"I'm sorry Tae, I'm so so sorry." Seo replied softly.

 

"No don't you dare feel sorry about this. You did a good thing.... no you did a great thing." Soo reassured Seo.

 

Taeyeon shot a look of anger at Soo before Sooyoung cupped Tae's face. "We are your friends okay.... Tae there's no way Seo did this to upset you. Seo tell Tae why you did it." she pulled Seo closer and then gently brushed away a tear which had escaped Taeyeon's eye. "Please just listen to her, please Tae. Seo wouldn't hurt a fly and she certainly didn't name the van after Sunny to hurt you."

 

Tae nodded at Soo then looked towards Seo.

 

"I..... I ........ um I...." Seo struggled to talk.

 

"It's okay Seo, go ahead I want to hear why. I promise I won't yell at you." Tae said gently.

 

"I didn't know Sunny for long but in the time that I did have the pleasure of knowing her, well she inspired me. She had a dream, a big dream and even though she was so young she still made it happen. I was shocked the first time I went to her club but what I did get to see when I walked into 'Exposed' was a girl who had chased her dream and she loved so dearly what she had created at her club."

 

"Yes she did and I wish I was more like her....... I really wish I was." Tae said feeling proud of her best friend.

 

"And I guess not just that but also the way she was with Hyomin. She did what she could for her in the best possible way. She made some really difficult decisions and I really admired how she never gave up on her even when it looked like there was no real hope for Hyomin to get over her alcohol addiction."

 

"Yes she never gave up on Hyomin even though if it was me I would of given up on her." Tae said.

 

"So I hope you understand now why I chose Sunny as my inspiration for the food van project."

 

"Yes of course it was a great choice and I'm sorry I snapped at you. I just...... I just find it hard sometimes."

 

"We know you do but please don't forget you've got a house full of friends right here willing to help you through and a beautiful girlfriend sitting just out there who wants to help you in any which way she can if you'd just let her." Soo explained.

 

"Thanks guys I know you're all here for me." Tae managed a smile.

 

The three of them joined back in with the others.

 

Wow, I really need to be more like Soo, thought Tiff. Nothing I do seems to make Tae feel better but everything Soo does seems to help her though.

 

"Are you okay Library girl?" Hyo asked Seo.

 

"Yes I'm fine. Tae is okay with it now." she smiled.

 

Hyo leant closer to her and whispered in Seo's ear. "My library girl is such a babe."

 

Seo looked at her "A babe?"

 

Hyo whispered again. "Yes you're a babe, a really hot babe, actually a smokin hot babe."

 

Seo couldn't help but giggle. "Since when do you call me a babe?"

 

"Since tonight." Hyo said before stealing a quick kiss from Seo.

 

A big smile took over Seo's face before she reached for Hyo's hand and held it tight.

 

After dessert was devoured Yuri spoke up. "Hey I just wanted to thank you guys for coming along to support me today. I'm so lucky to have you all as my friends. But the competition really took it out of me and I'm soooo tired. I hope you don't mind if Yoong and I leave now."

 

As they were saying their goodbyes Tiff said. "Actually I might head home too."

 

"You're going now?" Tae asked.

 

"Um yes unless you want me to stay longer?"

 

"No it's okay I was going to leave too." 

 

"Did you want to come to my place for a coffee?" Tiff asked.

 

"No I'll just go home." Tae said as Tiff felt her heart sinking.

 

"But thanks for the offer though." Tae added once she realized she had seemed to hurt Tiff with her response.

 

"I guess we'll go too since everyone else is leaving." Hyo said.

 

They finished their goodbyes and headed off. When Soo turned around she couldn't see Jessi anymore. So she walked back out towards the pool where she saw Jessi sitting and dangling her feet in the water.

 

Soo sat down next to her and dipped her feet in the water too. "You've barely said a word tonight. Are you okay Beauty?"

 

Jessi burst out crying. "I don't want you to go.... Sooyoungie I really don't want you to go."

 

"I won't go then. I'll stay okay?"

 

"No but I want you to go. I need you to go. You have to go."

 

"I'm so confused." she looked Jessi in the eye. "If you want me to stay I'll stay."

 

"No you really have to go, but Sooyoungie can we just go to bed now?"

 

"Yes of course."

 

They headed to the bedroom and got ready for bed. Both of them hopping in underneath the warm blanket.

 

"Sooyoungie please hold me."

 

Soo wrapped her arm around Jessi tightly.

 

"Don't let go..... please just hold me all night long."

 

"I won't let you go Beauty I promise."

 

 

Hyoyeon and Seohyun

 

 

Hyo poured Seo a glass of milk before handing it to her. "Here you go Babe."

 

"What's with you calling me babe now?" 

 

"Why don't you like it?" Hyo asked.

 

"No I like it but I just wondered why?"

 

"Library girl you know I'm crazy about you right?" Hyo then gave Seo a quick peck on the lips before taking a sip of Seo's milk.

 

"So are you calling me babe cause you're ready to have with me?" Seo said as Hyo spit some of the milk out of .

 

"You just said the S word." Hyo said in shock.

 

"Well is that why?"

 

"Library girl I was ready to have with you the very first day I met you. I just know that you're not ready for it yet."

 

"But what if I am ready?" Seo asked.

 

"Huh?"

 

"What if I am ready to make love with you."

 

Hyo grabbed hold of Seo's hands. "I don't mind waiting two years to make love to you if that's how long I have to wait."

 

"But you shouldn't have to wait. It's not fair on you."

 

"Hey you library girl.... look at me."

 

Seo looked into Hyo's eyes. "I would always regret doing it with you if you weren't 100% ready. There's no rush okay? I'm happy just the way we are." she said before kissing Seo sweetly.

 

 

The next morning - Tiff and Tae

 

 

Tae knocked on the door with one hand while holding Ginger with the other.

 

"Hi um come in." Tiff said.

 

"Tiff are you okay? You're eyes are all puffed up." Tae mentioned with concern.

 

"Oh I think I'm just allergic to one of my new perfumes." Tiff said to try and cover up the real reason for her puffy eyes. She had spent the night in tears cause Tae would be leaving her for a trip to Australia with Soo and she didn't feel like Tae wanted her as a girlfriend anymore.

 

"Well don't use that perfume again okay, cause your eyes look really sore." 

 

"Don't worry I won't." said Tiff.

 

Taeyeon then handed Tiff a bag. "You should find everything you need for Ginger in here."

 

"Okay."

 

"I really should get going now. Thanks for looking after Ginger for me." Tae said as she gave Ginger one last hug. "Make sure you behave for Tiff okay Ginger?"

 

"I'm sure he'll be fine." Tiff said.

 

"Well........ look after yourself Tiff. I'll miss you." she said as she leant in for a kiss but then pulled away before their lips touched.

 

"You really don't want to kiss me goodbye do you?" Tiff asked.

 

"No it's not that."

 

"What is it then?" 

 

"I can't okay........ I just can't." Tae said before walking back out the door and closing it behind her.

 

One kiss........ she's going all the way to Australia and she couldn't even give me one single kiss goodbye, Tiff thought sadly.

 

Meanwhile Tae leant against the other side of the door. I don't deserve you my beautiful Tiff, I really don't. I wish we could go back to how we used to be but how can we? I would feel so guilty if I was kissing you cause Sunny can't kiss her girlfriend anymore so why should I get to kiss mine.

 

 

Jessi and Soo

 

 

"Well I guess this is it Beauty. It's time for me to leave." Soo said sadly.

 

"I hope you don't mind me not seeing you off at the airport but I just don't think I could cope with it."

 

"I know, it's okay.... I understand." Soo said trying to comfort Jessi who hadn't been able to stop her flow of tears all morning.

 

"Just remember as soon as you leave my place you're a free woman. You'll be single again okay? Just make sure you remember that."

 

"How could I forget." Soo said miserably.

 

"But before you go you'll be needing this one last time." Jessi said before meeting Soo's lips for a very long kiss.

 

They hugged tightly before Soo said goodbye and walked out the door.

 

Jessi dropped to her knees and sobbed.

 

Soo made her way to the front of the apartments to meet up with Tae.

 

"Are you okay Soo?" Tae asked when she saw the stream of tears falling down Soo's face.

 

"It's feels kind of weird, I mean I know I'll be back to see Jessi in two weeks but it still feels like this is the end for us." 

 

"Hey don't worry Soo, I'm sure everything will be fine when you come back home again."

 

Hyo walked towards them. "Come on you two your Hyo taxi service has arrived. And since you're both leaving me for two weeks and I'm not very happy about it, I will be expecting an extra large tip from both of you once we get to the airport." Hyo said cheekily.

 

Soo and Tae laughed at her.

 

"I'm so impressed with myself. I got two of the saddest looking people right now to laugh and Soo I know those tears are really for me and not for Jessi. I know you'll miss your bestie so much while you're away."

 

"Yes I'll miss Yoongie so much." Soo said teasingly.

 

"Yah you!!! I'm your bestie, Yoona is just a stand in bestie when I can't be there for you."

 

Soo smiled before pinching Hyo's cheeks cutely.

 

Hyoyeon then drove them to the airport and helped unload their luggage before saying her goodbyes to them.

 

As they walked inside the airport terminal Soo spotted Stella off in the distance. She then turned to Taeyeon.

 

"Well Tae I guess this is it. Look out Australia cause here we come.".....................