Win You Back

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"Hey why don't you have your pyjamas on?" Soo asked in shock.

 

Yoona instantly pulled the blankets off Soo and towards her in panic. "Don't look." she said with embarrassment.

 

"I'm not looking."

 

"But you saw me." Yoona said as her face turned the brightest shade of red.

 

"How could I not you have no clothes on." said Soo.

 

"I'm so sorry I wasn't even thinking. When I hadn't heard from you I just assumed you weren't coming to stay with me tonight. I don't usually wear pyjamas to bed when I'm on my own."

 

"But when you called you woke me up and I was still half asleep when I unlocked the door for you. So I didn't think to put my pyjamas on." Yoona explained and faced away from Soo.

 

"Hey don't worry about it just put your pyjamas on now."

 

"No it's okay I can sleep by myself, you don't have to stay anymore."

 

"Yoong come on, you don't have to feel so embarrassed about it." said Soo.

 

"That's easy for you to say cause you've got pyjamas on."

 

"Well I'm not leaving so either you lie next to me and feel embarrassed or put your pyjamas on and let me hug you to make you feel better."

 

"But I don't think I can face you again after this." 

 

"Oh my god Yoongie. You're body is hot so what's there to be embarrassed about. Does that mean you wouldn't ever change in front of me even though we're close friends?"

 

"You think my body is hot?"

 

"Yes but not as hot as Jessi's." Soo smiled.

 

Hearing Soo talk normally in front of her made her feel not so embarrassed.

 

"Okay well look away and I'll get dressed."

 

"Oh so you want me to look away now but what's the point I've already seen everything." Soo giggled.

 

Yoona laughed. 

 

"Okay my eyes are covered with the pillow so you can get dressed now." said Soo.

 

Yoona quickly put her pyjamas on and hopped into bed. Yoona then took the pillow of Soo's face. Soo gently touched Yoona's face with the back of her hands.

 

"Your face is still warm. Stop feeling embarrassed." Soo said as she pulled Yoona towards her for a hug.

 

"Guess what Yoongie, I had the best night with Jessi. Except she kept trying to stir me up all the time and I may have been constantly looking at her s while she was wearing a bikini and she's going to come tomorrow ni............"

 

As Soo waffled on continuously about Jessi it was then that it finally hit her.......... this crush she had on Soo was never going to go anywhere. Soo had fallen so deep for Jessi and Yoona finally realized that she needed to let her feelings for Sooyoung go. No matter how hard that was going to be for her.

 

"Hey Yoongie I need you advice.......... um are you listening to me?" Soo asked.

 

Yoona snapped herself away from her thoughts. "Yes um you said you needed my advice."

 

"I get the feeling that maybe Jessi is starting to like me too. Um you know maybe more than a friend...... but maybe it's all in my head. I don't know what I should do. I mean she's Seungie's girlfriend so maybe after tomorrow night I shouldn't see her again."

 

"Oh you think she likes you too?"

 

"Yes but it could just be my wishful thinking though."

 

"Oh so why do you want to stop seeing her?" Yoona asked.

 

"I don't know how much longer I can control my urge to kiss her."

 

"Then why after tomorrow night?"

 

"I already invited her to Sunny's club to see Taeyeon perform."

 

"Um hmmmm you really are in a tough position."

 

 

In the morning.....

 

 

Yuri and Seo went to Hyo's morning training session. When it was over Yuri decided to be bold and ask one of the girls there out. She casually approached one of them.

 

"Oh hey there I'm Yuri would you like to go out with me to a club tonight?" she asked.

 

"Sorry I've already got a boyfriend." said the girl.

 

She tried another girl who told her she was busy. This plan to make Yoona jealous isn't going to work if nobody wants to go out with me, thought Yuri.

 

"Hi my name's Yuri um me and my friends are going out to a club tonight. Would you be interested in coming along with us."

 

"Hi Yuri nice to meet you. I'm overdue for a night out so I'll come. My name's Bekah by the way." she offered her hand to Yuri. Yul shook her hand. They exchanged phone numbers and just before Bekah was about to leave Yuri got an attack of the guilts.

 

"Wait Bekah, I actually feel really bad but I kind of asked you out because there's this girl I really like and I know she'll be at the club tonight so I wanted to make her jealous."

 

"Oh I see um I still really could do with a night out so if you want me to play along with you to make this girl you like jealous then I'm happy to help you out but only because you're being so honest about it." said Bekah.

 

"Thank you, it probably won't work but it's worth a try." said Yuri.

 

"Hi Yuri." Tae and Tiff called out to her together.

 

She then introduced Bekah to them.

 

"Taeyeon will be singing at the club tonight. Bekah's coming along tonight too." Yuri explained.

 

After Tae and Tiff finished talking to them they continued on their walk with Prince.

 

"I'm really excited about hearing you sing those new songs tonight."

 

"Well I'm just excited that you'll be with me at work. I'm so happy that I moved into the same complex as you and that I got the chance to meet you and become your girlfriend. You're so special to me Tiff and you too." Tae said as she looked down towards Prince.

 

"I can't believe I wasted my time with Jiyoon when I could of had someone like you." said Tiff.

 

"Well you have me now." Tae smiled before they shared a sweet kiss.

 

 

That night - At Sunny's Club.

 

 

Tiff, Soo, Jessi,Yoong, Hyo and Seo all got out of the maxi taxi.

 

"Um Choi Sooyoung do you think you might of left a major detail out when you asked me to come to the club with you?" Jessi asked.

 

"Um what's that."

 

"You might of wanted to let me know that it's a topless bar."

 

"But then you wouldn't of come." said Soo.

 

"Exactly my point."

 

"But we all come here to watch Tae sing not to look at the s." Soo explained.

 

"Why do I find it really hard to believe that you don't come here to look at the s."

 

"Yah I don't look at them it's only yours that I look at....... um I mean....um......" Soo couldn't believe what she just said.

 

Jessi couldn't help but let out a smile after hearing what Soo said.

 

Sooyoung walked ahead and caught up with Yoona cause she was to embarrassed to look at Jessi.

 

Jessi followed them over to a table in the Piano Bar. All the girls sat at the table and Jessi sat next to Soo.

 

"Soo." Jessi said.

 

"Yes." Soo said as she looked down towards the floor.

 

"You don't have to be embarrassed about what you said. I'll just take it as a compliment."

 

"I shouldn't of said it, I'm sorry." said Soo.

 

Jessi gently lifted Soo's head up. "Honestly it's fine." she smiled at Soo.

 

Hyomin then arrived and came over to see them. Tiff introduced her to everyone.

 

"Hey Sooyoung I bet I look a bit different tonight. Not like the last time you saw me." Hyomin grinned.

 

"Yes I barely recognized you with so many clothes on." Soo smiled.

 

Tiff laughed.

 

"Sunny told me you're the only one not coupled up. I've got a surprise for you later." Hyomin smiled.

 

"A surprise for me?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes after Tae finishes her singing. I'll come and get you then." she said before taking off to see Sunny.

 

"Tiff do you know what she's talking about?" Soo asked.

 

"Nope no idea."

 

"Maybe she asked the girl you have a crush on to come." said Jessi.

 

The others all looked at each other knowing that Jessi was Soo's crush.

 

"Um maybe." said Hyo.

 

I really hope Soo's crush doesn't come along. I mean I want to see what she looks like out of curiosity but I don't want her to spend anytime with Soo. Even though I have a girlfriend I can't help but feel attracted to this beautiful girl next to me, thought Jessi.

 

Yuri and Bekah walked over to the table hand in hand. All the girls except Tiff were surprised to see her with another girl. Yuri introduced Bekah to them all.

 

Well she couldn't of liked me that much she's already got herself another girl, thought Yoona. 

 

Soo looked at Yoona's face and could tell she was shocked to see Yuri with another girl right now.

 

"Jessi come with me I want you to meet Sunny. Yoong do you want to come say hello to Sunny as well." Soo said so that she could get Yoona away from the awkward situation.

 

Yuri watched Yoona as she got up and walked away with Soo and Jessi.

 

"Wow Yuri you sure work quick." said Hyo bluntly.

 

"It's not what it looks like. Bekah is just doing me a favour. I'm just trying to make Yoona feel jealous but I don't know if it's working." said Yuri.

 

"Um I think it might be working." said Tiff.

 

The three girls walked up to Sunny. She hugged Soo and Yoong.

 

"Sunny this is Jessi." said Soo.

 

"Oh is this THE Jessi?" Sunny asked but Soo nudged her after she said it.

 

They all talked for a while before Jessi asked.

 

"Um Sunny your girlfriend said she has a surprise for Soo later. Do you know what it is?" Jessi asked.

 

"Yes I do but Soo it's Hyomin's idea not mine so don't blame me if you don't like."

 

"I want to know what it is. Can't you just tell me?" Soo asked.

 

Sunny shook her head. "You guys better head back to the table cause it's nearly that time of the night." said Sunny referring to the topless waitress's.

 

They started to walk back.

 

"Jessi you go ahead. I'll meet you over at the table soon. I just need to talk to Yoona."

 

"Okay." Jessi said but she really wanted Soo to be with her right now.

 

Soo grabbed Yoona's hand and walked to the far corner of the room.

 

"Are you okay after seeing Yuri with that girl?" Soo asked.

 

Yoona didn't know what to say but her face said it all.

 

"Come here." Soo said before pulling her in for a hug. "It's okay to feel upset about it Yoongie but I'm here for you okay."

 

"Thanks Soo." she looked at Soo. "And in good news for you I think you're right Jessi does seem to really like you."

 

"Do you really think so?"

 

"Yes she's seems really worried about what Hyomin's surprise is for you."

 

"I'm worried about the surprise too." said Soo.

 

Soo then held both of Yoong's hands and looked at her."Yoongie you know you want Yuri so don't let this other girl have her. Yuri wants you to go out of your way to win her back. You need to start doing that tonight before it's too late."

 

"I know but how?"

 

"Well for starters don't sit next to me when we go back to the table. I'll get Jessi to move over a seat and you sit on the other side of Yuri. And start talking to her so that she's not talking to Bekah all night, okay?"

 

"Okay I'll do it." said Yoona.

 

Yoona knew that Soo was right if she wanted to have any chance of dating Yuri then she had to bring this thing with Bekah to a halt. I see how happy Soo is when she's with Jessi and if Soo can't ever be my girlfriend then she'll make one of the bestest friends I could ever ask for, thought Yoona.

 

Yoona and Soo headed back to the table. Soo sat next to Hyo and then grabbed Jessi's hand to get her to move to the seat next to her. Yoona then sat down next to Yuri.

 

I can't believe Yoona just sat next to me. I think my heart might just explode, thought Yuri. Maybe she is getting jealous of Bekah. I'll be so happy if my plan works and I can have Yoona back in my arms by the end of the night.

 

Jessi then moved her seat so that it was as close to Soo's as it could be. Their shoulders and arms were now brushing up against each others.

 

Did she just move her chair so she could be even closer to me, thought Soo. Does she have any idea how much I'm feeling for her right now. 

 

Tae walked over to them and kissed Tiff before saying hello. She rested her hands on Tiff's shoulders. She gently massaged Tiff while she talked to the others.

 

Then the announcement came over the speakers. "It's eleven o'clock and I know that you all know what time it is. Oh yeeeeeessssss it's time. Enjoy people."

 

Jessi glared at Soo.

 

"What?" Soo asked.

 

" time. You owe me big time Choi Sooyoung."

 

Soo smiled at her.

 

Yoona then turned to Yuri. "Hyo said you've been doing some training sessions with her."

 

"Um yes I have."

 

"Do you like it?"

 

"I wouldn't say I like it when I'm doing it but after I'm finished I feel better for doing it. Does that make sense?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yes I know what you mean."

 

"So I haven't seen you at the cafe for breakfast the last couple of mornings."

 

"Um I thought you wouldn't want me to go to the cafe for breakfast. I know I'm not your most favourite person at the moment."

 

"Well don't worry about me I know you love having breakfast there. Don't stop coming because of me." said Yuri.

 

"Um so Yuri are you pretty keen on Bekah?" she whispered.

 

"Why?"

 

"I just think there's somone at this table that might be better for you." Yoong smiled.

 

"Oh really, who?"

 

Before Yoona could answer Tae told them she had to begin her performance. Tiff grabbed her before she walked off.

 

"Good luck." she then kissed Tae sweetly.

 

All of them loved Tae's new songs and they gave her an extra loud cheer when she finished.

 

Hyomin then raced over to grab Soo. "It's time." she said.

 

"For what?" asked Soo.

 

"Your surprise." said Hyomin as she walked Soo to a private curtained area behind the bar.

 

"What's she doing with Soo?" Jessi asked.

 

"Um I'm not sure but that's normally where they do the private s." said Tae.

 

"What?" Jessi said in shock.

 

Hyomin lead Soo behind the curtains and told her to sit down on a chair.

 

"What's going to happen?" Soo asked.

 

A topless waitress then sat on Soo's lap.

 

"Um what are you doing?"

 

Another waitress then pulled Soo's hands behind her back and around the back of the chair. She then handcuffed her so she couldn't use her hands.

 

"Hey I don't want handcuffs on." Soo complained.

 

"Enjoy it Soo." Hyomin said as she went to leave.

 

"I don't want this." Jessi heard Soo say as she peeked through the curtains.

 

"She just said she doesn't want this." Jessi said to Hyomin.

 

"Believe me once they start she's going to want it." Hyomin smiled before leaving the room.

 

One of the girls their finger over Soo's lips before the other one started brushing her s across Soo's face.

 

"Please stop I don't really want this." said Soo.

 

But they continued.

 

"Didn't you hear her, she asked you to stop." said Jessi.

 

"We can't stop we got paid to give a service and that's just what we're going to do."

 

Both of them began rubbing their s against Soo's face.

 

"Please can you just stop?" Soo asked.

 

But once again they continued.

 

"Stop what you're doing. Whatever you got paid to do this to her, I'll pay twice as much to get you to stop." Jessi yelled out at them.

 

"Okay if you pay us double we'll stop."

 

Jessi handed over some money and they gave her the key for the handcuffs.

 

"Could you leave us alone in here please?" Jessi asked.

 

After they left....

 

"Thanks for stopping them and I'll pay you whatever you had to pay them to make them stop." said Soo.

 

Jessi then walked towards Soo. She stood in front of Sooyoung just staring at her before she straddled her on the chair............