horror

My Nerdy Boy

I stood up and trying to walk upstairs to the bedroom when suddenly I lost my balance and fell on top of something. I opened my eyes and I saw suho shut his eyes showing that he was in pain. I felt his arms moving around my waist. "suho are y-you ok?" I asked softly. His eyes fluttered open slowly. He stared at me and blink his eyes many times.

 

I quickly sat up but still sitting on him with my legs wrapping on his waist. I leaned closer to his face "a-are y-you ok?" I asked and he nodded. I stared at him when suddenly the door house opened and revealed hyejeong who was opening the door. We looked at her "u-uh did I just disturbed you guys? I just want to give h-haesoo her present that I forgot to give" she put the present on the floor and quickly closed the door.

 

I pushed myself off from his body. "s-sorry" I apologized to him and ran to the bedroom. I covered myself with the blanket. ah I forgot to take hyejeong unnie's present. Then I heard suho's voice "haesoo are you still awake?" he asked. I peeked at him "why?" "n-nothing I-I put the present that my s-sister left on the f-floor" he said and I just nodded but he still stood infront of me. "do you have something to say?" I asked. "I-I want to w-watch h-horror movie with you since theres no school tomorrow" I quickly stood up "I want to watch the movie" I said excitedly. "where do you want to watch it? living room or here?" he asked. "just watch here" I said and patted on the bed. He played the horror movie and crawled on the bed to sit beside me.

 

We watched the movie about half an hour and I felt so terrified. I wanted to hug suho but I'm so embarassed so I hugged my knees. "a-are y-you ok?" suho asked and I just nodded. Then a ghost appeared on the screen. I let out a loud scream and hugged suho's arm "it's ok. I'm here" he said but the image of the ghost keep appearing in my head.

 

Suho suddenly paused the movie "I'll take a water for you" he said. Suho was about to step out from the door but I shouted at him "don't leave me alone!" "I'll be back" he said. He left me alone. I felt so scared and I closed my eyes shut. Then I heard the door being opened. I felt someone sat beside me but I was too scared to open my eyes "please leave me alone" I mumbled

 

"haesoo it's me suho" I opened my eyes slowly and saw suho was staring at me. I was about to hug suho but suho stopped me and gave me the water. I gulped down the water quickly and put it on the table beside me. Then I hugged suho tightly "s-suho can we j-just go to s-sleep now? I asked. He switch off the tv and pushed me carefully on the bed "ok sleep"

 

I grabbed suho's hand "d-dont l-leave me alone" I said. He lay beside me and I quickly closed my eyes.

 

I'M BACK! HEY DON'T FORGET TO WATCH RED VELVET'S BE NATURAL MV OK? /WINKWINK/