suho's sister

My Nerdy Boy

I walked to the kitchen and saw suho was on the phone with someone. When he ended the call, he grabbed my wrist and made me faced him "my sister is coming. go get ready" what? he has a sister?

 

After half an hour, the door bell rang so suho opened the door and I saw a gorgeous lady. yeah I'm so jealous. The lady introduced herself "Hi I'm Kim Hyejeong. I'm suho's sister. Nice to meet you" "Hi, I'm Par.. Kim Haesoo. Nice to meet you too" I said.

 

She suddenly pulled my wrist "suho I want to have a talk with her. can you leave us and please make us drinks" she said and suho left us.

 

"haesoo i know you can't accept suho the nerdy boy to be your husband but at least try to like him please" she said with her puppy eyes. I chuckled and just nodded. "b-but hyejeong unnie I-I-I ugh" hyejeong tilted her head "what's wrong? tell me"

 

"I made him feel uncomfortable because I thought he was asleep so I kissed him and-" "so you kissed him when you thought he was asleep when he actually not?" I nodded.

 

"oh my god! that's great because you have starting to accept him" she squealed. Suho walked towards us with a tray of drinks and put the drinks on the table infront of us. I quickly looked down to avoid making any eye contact with suho.

 

"suho! I think haesoo has starting to accept you!" her sister shouted. I looked at hyejeong nervously and suho quickly left us. Hyejeong left me dumbfounded and went to kitchen. I waited for her to chat with me but she was still talking with suho in the kitchen so I ended up sleeping on the couch because my eyes were getting heavier.

-------

 

"ahhhh suho she is so cute when she sleeps. You are so lucky to have her!" I opened my eyes when I heard a lady's voice. I groaned and slowly sat up. I closed my ears because the lady's voice was so noisy. I turned to look at the lady and it was hyejeong. She waved at me while smiling and suho stood beside her but he was staring on the floor.

 

"haesoo you must be tired right? so I think I'd better leave you guys alone bye" she kissed my forehead and left me and suho. I looked at suho who was still staring on the floor not moving an inch

 

"are you going to stand there all night?" I asked. He shook his head nervously. I stood up and trying to walk upstairs to the bedroom when suddenly I lost my balance and fell on top of something.