love?

My Nerdy Boy

suho drove me to school and was about to drop me at the mall because he knew that I didn't like to go to school with him "we'll go to school together" I smiled "b-but y-you-" I cut him "just go!"

 

When we arrived at school, suho's fangirls started to scream his name and I felt this weird feelings telling me that I should make his fangirls jealous so I linked his arm tightly. Suho's fangirls whispered to each other and some of them were glaring at me. Suho looked at me with a what-are-you-doing look but I just smiled at him.

 

We arrived at the classroom "woahh look at these love birds" luhan said. I looked at suho's face and I just realised that he looks cute when he was wearing his nerdy glasses. He blushed when I looked at him and suddenly my heart beating fast so I pushed his arm away. I went to my seat and I got a message from luhan 'do you love suho?' 'no' I replied him. Then I looked at luhan who was glaring at me.

------

 

I went to suho's car when suddenly I saw krystal leaned at suho's car "hi krystal" I said. "hi haesoo" she smiled. "what are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm looking for suho. Suho told me to accompany him to buy something at the mall" she said and I felt a pain in my heart.

 

"I will go home by myself then" I said and was about to walk away but suddenly suho grabbed my hand "I'll drive you home first" Suho drove me home. I quickly got out from the car and left suho and krystal in the car. I wondered what will suho buy at the mall and why he wanted krystal to accompany him. I felt really jealous and decided to take a shower to release my stress.

 

I felt so tired and fell asleep in the bathtub. I woke up when I heard the door being knocked. Then I realised that I just fell asleep so I quickly wore my clothes. As I got out from the bathroom, I saw suho was sitting on he bed. I looked at the clock and it showed that it was already 2 am "yah suho where were you? why are you late?" I shouted.

 

"I asked krystal to accompany me" he said. "why didn't you asked me to accompany you? and why must you asked krystal to accompany you?" I asked. "because you hate me" he said. I felt tears rolled down on my cheeks "do you know why I hate you because you asked krystal to accompany you" I said and hitted his chest many times. "I just want to make a surprise for you" suho said. "s-s-surp.... s-surprise?" I stuttered and suho nodded.

 

"I bought our couple ring and I asked krystal to choose the right ring for you" he said. "I-I... I don't know what to s-say suho" Suho knelt infront of me while showing me a box of diamond ring "I know that you don't love me but please accept this ring". "n-no s-suho I can't accept this" I said and ran to the bathroom. I locked the bathroom door and kept crying because I really don't know my feeling towards suho