Honeymoon ♡

My Nerdy Boy

I stayed at suho's house before going to the airport. Then we heard a honk from the outside of his house. It must be the driver. I was about to drag my luggage but suho being a gentleman and quickly grabbed my luggage and put it in the car.

 

After a long journey, we finally arrived at Jeju Island. I and Suho went to the hotel to check in. After I entered the hotel room, I jumped on the soft bed and rolled my body. All the roses were scattered all over the bed and floor. Suho laughed looking at me. "yah nerdy boy why are you laughing? just shut your mouth up!" I shouted.

 

Suho took off his glasses and he was about to entered the bathroom but I pushed him away. "I'm going to take the shower first you loser" he just nodded. After I finished took my shower, I sat infront of the mirror and brushed my hair and I saw suho was playing with his phone "suho I think it's your turn to shower now" I said. He placed his phone on the table and he entered the bathroom.

 

When suho came out from the bathroom, his hair was wet and he was half and only wore a towel to cover his lower body. I gulped nervously as I looked at his milky abs and his muscular body. His skin is so white and he is so hot! I blushed at the sight. "haesoo ah are you ok?" he asked. "go wear something you idiot!" I shouted and walked towards the bed and laid on the bed.

 

Suho changed into his pyjama. He looked at me who was lying on the bed. He knew that I hate him so he took a pillow beside me and laid on the couch. I felt guilty when I saw suho took the pillow and laid on the couch.

 

Should I tell him to sleep on the bed? I walked towards the couch and found the sleeping suho. He looks like an angel and I have to admit that he has a good looking face without his stupid nerdy glasses. I poked his cheeks. His cheeks were really soft. Then I sat on the floor and placed my head on the table infront of the couch. 

-------

 

"haesoo wake up." I opened my eyes carefully when someone wake me up. I saw suho that was looking at me nervously with his messy hair "why did you sleep here?" he asked. "oh yesterday I was looking at your sleeping face and-" I was about to continue my sentences but I quickly covered my mouth with my palms. ! I just told him that I was looking at his face yesterday grrr. "y-you l-looked at my s-sleeping f-face?" suho asked but I ignored him and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower.

 

We went to the lobby to have our breakfast. After that, suho told me to get change because he wanted to stroll at the beach with me. I changed to a huge shirt that exposed my bare shoulder and wore shorts. I also tied my hair into a messy bun while suho just wore a plain black tshirt and boxer.

 

Suho walked beside me and I saw many couple were holding hand. I felt so jealous so I held suho's hand and I saw he blushed. When we were strolling at the beach, I heard many girls whispered to each other saying that suho is very handsome and yeah he's my husband! I looked at his face and I just realised that he is handsome because he is not wearing his glasses.

 

I was busy staring at the sea when suddenly I lose my balance but pheww suho held my waist. I quickly pushed him and walked away from him and went back to the hotel's room. "h-haesoo i-i-i'm s-sorry" I looked at suho weirdly. "what do you mean?" I asked. "because I h-held y-your.... waist when y-you was about to lose your b-balance" he stuttered. "cute" I smiled and I quickly ran to the bathroom. Oh my god haesoo did you just said cute at him? ughhhhh

 

feel free to promote your fanfic on my wall /winkwink/ 

love you gheis <3