I think I love you

My Nerdy Boy

I walked to school earlier than suho just to avoid him. When I entered the classroom, I saw kris and luhan were looking at me fiercely so I chose to ignore them. I walked calmly to my seat and then they came at my direction "haesoo, what have you done to suho?" kris asked. "I didn't do anything to him" I said.  

 

"I know that you didn't accept suho's ring but why? he didn't even care if you hate him" luhan said "S-stop! I don't know my feeling towards him and it hurts! it hurts seeing him going out with krystal but not with me!" I cried. "don't you realised that you have fall in love with him?" kris asked. "do you love him?" luhan asked. "no! but I have a weird feeling towards him and my heart beats fast everytime I see him and.. and I hate seeing suho with krystal!" I shouted. "you are in love stupid!" kris laughed. "w-what?! n-no no what? I-I'm i-in love?" I stuttered and both of them nodded in unison.  

 

"try to tell your feeling to suho and you will feel better" kris smiled and they left me dumbfounded. I skipped history class and went to the rooftop. I was enjoying the view when suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around and it was suho. "don't leave me alone" suho said.   "s-suho d-do you really l-love me?" I said. "of course, haesoo" suho said. "can you p-promise me s-something?" I asked. "what is it?" suho asked. I Inhaled deeply "d-dont g-go out with krystal again without my p-permission because I hate seeing you with kry-" I was about to continue my words but then suho suddenly kissed my lips.    

 

My eyes slowly closed as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I could feel that suho was smiling between the kiss. Then suho broke the kiss and he stared at me deeply. "then you have to go out with me next time" Suho said and he hugged me tightly. We both stayed hugging like that until both of us heard a man cleared his throat.    

 

We looked to the direction of the voice and we saw Chanyeol and the other members of EXO. "oh my god! I want to get married hyung!" sehun shouted and luhan smacked his head. "they are having fun without us" chen pouted. "yah chen shut your mouth up!" suho said and we just chuckled.    

 

"suho hyung, I think this is the right time for you to give her that thing" xiumin smiled. what did xiumin meant by that thing? then suho took my right hand and put the ring on my ring finger. "I love you, haesoo" suho said but I stayed silent.

 

"haesoo tell him your feeling" kris said and suho looked at me weirdly. "u-umm I-I..." I sighed. "suho! haesoo has a weird feeling towards you and her heart beats fast everytime she see you and I think haesoo has fallen for you" luhan smiled. "but she do not love me" suho pouted. "no suho no! I-I... I think I love you" I felt my face was red like a tomato. "really?" suho asked and I nodded shyly. EXO members cheered for us. "maybe I should stop buying gucci and start finding a girlfriend!" tao shouted.