krystal?

My Nerdy Boy

Suho and I went to hyejeong unnie house after school ended. We even bought for her chocolates since chocolate is her favourite. When we entered hyejeong's house, we saw a girl with red hair. "krystal what are you doing here?" Suho asked the girl. oh so the girl name is krystal but how did suho know her name?

 

"who is she?" I whispered to suho. Suho looked at me with a guitly face. "uh-uhm m-my ex" he said in a low tone. "oh is this your wife? so cute!" krystal smiled. "hi I'm krystal. Nice to meet you haesoo" she said. "nice to meet you too" I smiled and we both shook our hands. "looks like we are going to be bestfriend" hyejeong said and i just faked smile.

 

Suho didn't told me that he had a girlfriend before ugh and I felt so jealous knowing that krystal is suho's ex girlfriend "haesoo do you know that suho always told me about you?" krystal asked and I just shook my head. "he always told me that you are so cute, pretty, kind and yeah he loves you that he could hurt himself if you don't love him back. You know something like selfharming" she smiled and suho lowered his head.

 

really? suho likes me that much until he hurts himself? then krystal pulled suho's wrist and showed me a cut on his wrist "krystal stop!" suho shouted. I felt guilty because I didn't know that I will made him hurt himself and I didn't saw the cut before. "I just want you guys to be a cute couple suho. I'm so sorry" krystal said. "hey let's eat the cake that I baked for you guys" hyejeong said.

 

"yeah!" I said happily eventhough I'm not that happy. I ate the cake and yeah it was so delicious. When I was about to wash my hand, krystal poked my waist "sorry haesoo" she said and I looked at her weirdly. "I just want you and suho to be close. I don't want suho to hurt himself again. I broke up with him when I found my first love and hyejeong unnie told me that suho hurt himself.

 

"So I don't want you to treat him like the way I did" krystal said and I just nodded. We went home and suho didn't talk to me. I changed my shirt to a pyjama and quickly lay on the bed. Suho lay beside me and didn't turned to look at me so I hit his back. He turned around and glared at me. "s-sorry" I mumbled.

 

Suho rolled his eyes and I felt like my heart was cutting into pieces because it was the first time he rolled his eyes at me. I was about to leave suho when suddenly he caught my waist "I-I'm s-s-sorry" he said. I felt a tear rolled down my cheek "haesoo look at me" suho said and I began to cried. "haesoo are you crying?" suho asked and I quickly wiped my tears but I began to cry louder "haesoo I'm so sorry" he said and he was trying to wipe my tears.

 

"why are you crying? It's not your fault" he said trying to calm me down. "y-you d-didn't t-talk to me a-and y-you rolled y-your eyes at me j-just n-now" I managed to say when I'm still crying. "I'm so sorry haesoo. I just mad at krystal when she told you that I hurt myself" he said and I hugged him tightly "suho I'm so sorry because I always treat you badly" I mumbled. "no it's not your fault" he said. "promise me that you won't hurt yourself again" I said. "I promise" then we hugged each other

 

ehehehe boring chappie everyone