little girl and kiss

My Nerdy Boy

I went to school alone without suho. I didn't want to walk to school with a nerd eventhough he is the leader of EXO but guess what? I think I lost because I just moved to my new house and I didn't know the way to school. Aish screwed meeee.

 

I walked while searching for the way to school using gps but then I heard a honk. I turned to look at the one who honk at me and it was suho. I came towards his car and quickly opened the door's car "drive me to the school but drop me at the mall nearby the school because I don't want to go to school with a nerdy boy like you" I said while pointing at him.

 

"I'll g-go with E-EXO t-then" he said. He dropped me at the mall and I still have to walk to school but I don't care as long as I don't have to walk with the nerd guy. I walked to class and saw suho already at his seat. He looked at me shyly and I rolled my eyes.

-------

 

The school ended. When suho was about to get out from the classroom, I pulled his hand "don't forget to fetch me at the mall" I said and he just nodded. I waited for him at the mall. Then I saw a crying little girl. I walked to her "whats wrong cutie?" I asked. "I lost my doll" she said. "let me buy you a new one" I grabbed her to a toys shop in the mall and she choose a cute teddy bear. I bought it for her and gave it to her.

 

I got out from the shop and I looked at my watch, it shows 3pm. oh my god now I remembered that I told suho to fetch me. Will he be mad at me? I walked out from the mall and I saw suho was waiting for me patiently.

 

I walked towards him "I'm so sorry suho. I was buying a doll for a little girl because her-" "nevermind" he smiled. He opened the car door for me. "you not mad at me right?" I asked. He just nodded shyly.

 

We entered the house and suho ran upstairs to our room. He is so weird today. I walked to our room and opened the door. I saw suho was sitting at the couch nervously "yah what's wrong with you today?" I asked and he shook his head. I sat beside him on the couch but he quickly stood up and entered the bathroom.

 

I waited for him on the couch until he walked out from the bathroom. He was about to get out from our room when I grabbed his wrist "are you trying to avoid me?" he blushed and I laughed. "w-why a-are you l-laughing?" he stuttered. "you look so cute when you are blushing" I said and he pulled him hand and cupped his face.

 

I leaned closer to him but he walked backwards "d-don't k-kiss m-me" I looked at him weirdly. "I don't want to kiss you idiot" I said. "b-but y-you k-kissed me y-yesterday" shoot! He was not sleeping when I kissed him yesterday? I pushed him and sat on the couch. I can felt my cheeks were as red as tomato.

 

Since that day, we started to avoid each other. I go to school by bus and he even sleep on the couch.

 

#RIPEunB & #RIPRise