Will you be.... Who are you?

entanglement love story

Hankyung was on his lunch break. He didn't want to eat alone so he decides to call Eeteuk to join him and Eeteuk agreed. They entered a cafe (not where Siwon work at) and have a sit. While waiting for their order...

 "Ermm.. Eeteuk can I ask you something?" Hankyung asked nervously

"Sure. What is it?" He wasn't paying much attention to Hankyung as he is at that moment playing to a vidoe game. 

"Ermmm.. Will you go on a date with me?" Hankyung straight away closed his eyes. Afraid to see how will Eeteuk react. 

"Hold on one minute. I'm almost finnish. Then we can go buy you some dates" (*Dates it's a type of fruit*). 

Hankyung sigh. "Aigoo.. you're not listening are you. Aish~... Yah! Will you stop playing for a moment and listen!" He raise his

voice. Eeteuk startled and put away the game and gave Hankyung a grin. .

"Biann. What did you say?" 

Hankyung sigh again. "I asked you.. I you want to....go on a date with me this sunday?"  Hankyung said it to fast Eeteuk didn't catch the last phrase.

"What? I can't understand"

 Hankyung said it slowly with a low tone this time "I think I'm in love with you....will you go out with me?" Eeteuk doesn't know what to say. All he did was.. he stand up and leave Hankyung alone...wondering. 

Eeteuk was too confuse. He just doesn't know what to do. Because the same thing happen yesterday while Eeteuk was out with Siwon.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

*Yesterday* 

While Eeteuk was waiting for Siwon... out of no where... 

"Anneyoung Eeteuk-shi." Eeteuk startled. He just smiled when Siwon do that. While Siwon was hugging him he could felt Eeteuk coldness body. "Eeteuk-shi... how long have you been waiting here?

"Not long. Just around 45 minutes ago."

"bianne!" Siwon quickly take out his cap in his pocket at put it on to Eeteuk.

"Eeteuk-shi.. there is something I want to tell you...It's about my feeling...."

"Kumawo for the cap. . . What is it? Have found someone you love?" eeteuk gave siwon excited expression. 

"Yes. would you like to know who?" 

"Of course. Who is it? who is it?!" 

"Close your eyes and I'll show you". Eeteuk close his eyes like he was told. The Eeteuk felt that his lips was being paste. When he open he look that Siwon was kissing him. "It is you whom I love". Eeteuk froze. No reaction was coming out from him. He just stand there with this eyes wide open like a statue. "Eeteuk-shi... will you be my boyfriend?"

*Back to the present 2 days later after Hankyung expressing his feelings towards Eeteuk*

Siwon and Hankyung saw Eeteuk was out with someone who him had never seen before. They look pretty close. Eeteuk hugged him quite long time then kiss his forehead. Hankyung an Siwon was angry and was unsatisfied. 

*That night* 

Eeteuk was buying some food in the supermarket while "his close/new friend waited outside. Siwon decided to have a little chat with him.

Clearing his throat..."Anneyoung..." 

The guy looked at Siwon...

He then nod and greet back to Siwon. "What is your relationship with Eeteuk-shi?" Siwon asked, very straight forwardly. He knows who is Siwon. He smiled at Siwon and made a gesture saying that it was a secret and run away. 

*****The Next Day*** 

Eeteuk decide to pay Nina a visit. So Eeteuk went to Hankyung/Nina's house. When Eeteuk was about to knock on the door, he could here someone singing.... After a few minutes later the sing stops. Eeteuk then knocked the door but no one answered so he try to open the handle, the door wasn't lock. When he look inside he saw Hankyung - he was doing a martial art. . 

Eeteuk eyes were wide open looking how strong is Hankyung. Suddenly Eeteuk sneezed and it startled Hankyung. 

"Oh! Eeteuk-shi. Come in" He stopped what he was doing. 

"I was wondering if Nina in?" couldn't dare to look at Hankyung face because of what happen last time they met. 

"Er.. Nina is not at home at the moment. She is now paying her grandma a visit in Busan." he said nervously. 

"Is that so? Then I'll be going now. Sorry to bother you". As Eeteuk turned around Hankyung grab his hand and asked Eeteuk what was his answer. Eeteuk was silent, didn't give any reply. "It's okay if you don't want to answer but answer this question...Who was that guy that you hug and kissed on the forehead last time?" 

Eeteuk went silent for a moment..."If you want to know the answer meet me at the bridge in the middle of the town tonight at 8." Hankyung then let go of Eeteuk's hand. 

That night at the bridge, Hankyung came. When he arrived he saw Eeteuk was with that guy. That guy was clearing a smudge on Eeteuk's lips. At the same time along came Siwon. 

"Yo! Hankyung". Hankyung turned and just nod. Then Eeteuk and that guy recognised their existance. Both of them walk toward Siwon and Hankyung. 

"Anneyounghaseyo. Minwoo imnida. I'm Eeteuk feternal twin. Please to meet you". Minwoo and Eeteuk look at Siwon and Hankyung. They laughed watching Siwon and Hankyung face looking so shock.

      

*****************************

 

(Hmmm... what do you think of the story so far? I'm starting to running out of ideas right now.. I might just catch to the chase..What do you guys think? Want me to continue or to end it fast...? Leave a comment.... >.<)