Love Begins ^__^

entanglement love story

It has been almost two months now since they've been friends. However Siwon doesn't really like Hankyung for some reasons. (Which I also don't know. hahahaha). 

One afternoon Eeteuk recived an invatation.

"26th July... That's tomorrow. I must buuy a birthday present, But what could I buy for seven years old girl? Hurmmmm". Eeteuk took almost a day just to think of Nina's birthday present. Until..."Ah~ I know now what to buy...!" Eeteuk went to the toy shop around the corner. He searched high and low just to find the perfect gift for Nina. The he found it... its a :

Lucky for Eeteuk, the massive teddy bear was on 40% off. Therefore he straight away bought it. But to bring it the is the problem. Finally he decides to just put it on his back and bring it along with him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eeteuk came rather late that day. After everyone has already blown out the cake he'd arrive. He woke up late this morning. "Bianne! Nomu nomu Bianne!" He bow to Hankyung. Hankyung just smiled. 

"Hahaha It okay. As long you came." He pause for a moment. " Nina.. come here. Look I told you Eeteuk Oppa would come." 

"Nina... I'm very sorry I came late. But I have something for you! You have to close you eyes first" Nina do as she was told. Eeteuk ran outside the house and get the teddy bear. But it was rather hard to bring it in. He then pushed and pushed. 

"What are you trying to do?" Asked Siwon who just arrived as well. 

"Ha? I'm trying to push this teddy bear in. It's for Nina" 

"Here let me help". They pushed and pushed and FINALLY ! the teddy bear is in the house. During the push Eeteuk pushed to hard at the end and he was about to fall over. But Siwon was to fast and manage to grab and caught Eeteuk.

Eeteuk was blushed. "Err... thank you". They then just stared at each other. 

"Oppa? can I open my eyes yet?" Eeteuk pulled himself together and walk up to Nina.

"You can open your eyes now." 

"Owah! Oppa! it's beautiful!" Along came Hankyung from the kitchen bringing some snacks for Nina's friends. As he saw it, he straight away drop the snack. He was shock to see a giant teddy bear in his living room. "Oppa" Nina pulled Eeteuk shirt. "Oppa, I'm going to name this bear ... erm... TEUKIE !" All of them laughed. 

While Eeteuk been fed by Nina, she accidently  spilled some just on Eeteuk white top. "A... Bianne." Hankyung apolegies. "I have some clothes that you could change in to. Come follow me." Hankyung show Eeteuk where to change.  He left Eeteuk alone for a moment to get clothes for Eeteuk. 

When Hankyung open the door, he saw Eeteuk y delicate body as he open his shirt.

Hankyung then clear his throat. "Oh! Kamsahamnida" 

"Er.. ye.. " replied Hankyung nervously. Hankyung quickly leave the room and closed the door behind him. He put his hand on his heart. He could feel that his heart was beating fast. At the same time a pair of eyes were watching him with not satisfied look. 

 

(Hurmm... Sorry if the story not that lively. But I pomise you it will.... Hopefully)