love at first sight

entanglement love story

It was Saturday morning and Eeteuk doesn't have any plan what to do for that day. The clock shows 9.30am and Eeteuk was getting restless. In the end he decides to go for a breakfast to go and visit the local library. 

At the cafe shop when Eeteuk finished with his cup of hot chocolate and his toast he get up and off to the counter.

As he turns around he bumped into a tall male who happens to be the waiter at the shop. The waiter quickly drop the tray and grab Eeteuk before he could fall to the ground. All eyes where at them two. 

"Are you alright sir?" 

"Err... I'm fine. Kumawo." Eeteuk pull himself together. At the same time he managed to glared at the waiter's name tag. It say SIWON. The waiter just smiled. Eeteuk then continued what he was going to do before and that is paying for his meal. 

He went outside. As the door closing slowly he heard the door's bell rang but he just ignored. He think maybe some other customer is entering in. 

"Excuse me sir! Sir!" Eeteuk turned and it was actually Siwon - the waiter he was running towards Eeteuk.

"Did you call?" Eeteuk asked

"Yes. You left your phone sir" Siwon said politely.

"Thank You" Eeteuk bow, then turn and continue walking. After around 16 steps he turn around, it looks like that Siwon was still looking at Eeteuk. Eeeteuk just smile. 

Finally, 15 minutes later Eeteuk arrive d at the local library. He greets people and take big steps towards the culture section. He look on the shelves to see any book that might be interesting. Then he notice a book - title: All about Malaysia. His head suddenly felt like wanting to read about other countries.  He then tried to grab the book. Sadly he can't. He was too short to reach it. Then suddenly someone reached the book. He straight away look at that guy. He look tall with black spiky hair. 

"Here you go". Giving it to Eeteuk with a warm gentle smile. 

"Thank You so much"

"It's okay sir, That's what I'm here for". Eeteuk went silent for a second. 

"You work here?" Eeteuk asked. 

"Err yeah. I just started around a week ago". Eeteuk then thank him once again and off to search for a sit. He couldn't find any. He walked towards the children section. He look so many cute toddlers where there. He decide to join them. 

He felt warm and calm being around with those children. He then looked around to see the other children's behavior. Suddenly he stopped. He spotted a girl crying. He stood up and straight away went towards that girl. 

"Gwenchana?" The little girl responsed and told him that he couldn't find her brother. "Shhh.. Now don't cry. How about we look for him togethe...Okay?". That girl hold Eeteuk's hand and walk around the library. At the same time Eeteuk whispered to himself "Fwuuh! Thank God this library isn't that big". 

"Oppa!" Tha girl shout and run towards her brother. It turns out that little girl brother was the guy who worked in the library. Eeteuk just smiled and get closer to the guy. 

"Is this your sister? 

"Yes. My mom isn't home today therefore I have to take her with me. And thank you for taking care of my sister". Eeteuk just smile and leave them. But then he felt something was pulling him. He turned around and look and turns out that it was the little girl. 

She whipped her tears. "Oppa... will you  play with me next time?" Eeteuk froze and the look up to her brother. 

"Err.. if it's okay with your brother. It's fine by me." 

"I'm very sorry to trouble you." 

"Hey it's okay. I love kids anyway. By the way I'm Ee Teuk" he greets them. 

"Anneyoung. I'm Hankyung and this is Nina" He pointed at his sister. 

"Okay Nina. I'll see you tomorrow here. Okay?" She nod happily. Hankyung just smiled. 

 

(Errrmm.. Hope you guys like my first part. Do subscribe and leave a comment)