The Final Conclusion

entanglement love story

A/N just like i promise...here is the final conclusion. huhuhuh

As the many days went pass Eeteuk felt really guilty for making Hankyung and Siwon wait. Until this day he never gave answer to both of them. He then decides to call them have them meet with him. 

"Yah Minwoo... wanna come?" 

"Where?" 

"To meet up my friends Hankyung and Siwon..."

"Siwon-shi is also coming?" 

"Yerp". Eeteuk already know what is in Minwoo's mind and heart. 

---------------------------------o_0--------------------------

"why did you want to see us?" asked Siwon giving Eeteuk a warm smile. 

"Actually I have come to a decision.. But I ask you first Siwon...Do you... I mean what do you think of Minwoo?" 

Siwon gave a straight forward answer. "He's fun to be around with. No too choosy when buying things and easy to talk to." 

"Another question... this goes to the both of you..." He paused for a moment looking at their eyes. "Errmm.. What is the reason that you like me?"

"I don't like you.  iloveyou. I love the way you are so kind. I love the way you smile. The way you took care of my sister. I also love you positive thinking and always put others first" replied Hankyung. 

"Siwon-shi?" looking at Siwon with full hopes...

"I... I like you because .. err... how should I say this..." Siwon went silent for a moment. "I'm sorry Eeteuk-shi I don't think I still have that kind of feelings anymore towards you." 

"That is what I thought. I know you'll find somewhere in your heart that you like Minwoo instead. So.." Eeteuk pulled Siwon's and Minwoo's hand; put it on top of each other and make them declared themselves. 

"Thankyou so much Eeteuk-yah.." cried Minwoo. 

Minwoo and Siwon walked away. They went to the funfair and went on the carosel. "I... I.. Sarangheo Siwon-shi" muttered Minwoo.. 

"Iloveyou too babe". Siwon put his arm around Minwoo's waist and kissed him.

..........................o_0...............................

"Ermm Eeteuk-shi? Are you okay?" asked Hankyung. 

"I...I love you Hankyung-shi..." Eeteuk kiss for a second on Hankyung's  lips. He just smiled. 

"I love you too." Hankyung then pulled Eeteuk's wrist, told him to get on his motor bike.. they drove to Eeteuk's house. Hankyung lift Eeteuk like a bride and put him down very gently. He then sit on his knee and kissed Eteteuk's hand. 

"I love you so much Eeteuk-shi..." Then they 'ahemm ahem..' 

You guys know what happen. And all of them Happy. So did Nina... knowing that Eeteuk and his Oppa are together. Now Nina can play with Eeteuk everyday. 

THE END. 

A/N Finally it has finished. It sure is hard writing 3-4 way love. I don't think I could write another 3 way love. Hahahaha. Anyway hope you'd enjoyed it. Thank's for reading. Continue reading my other stories.