Why must you be GOOD to me?

entanglement love story

[a/n: i just noticed that i write more about eeteukxhankyung and only a little of eeteukxsiwon. therefore this chapter i'm going to write eeteukxsiwon. ngee~~ so to all siwon biased hope you'll like it]

It has been almost 2 hours since Eeteuk look himself in the mirror wearing the earing that Siwon 'throw' at him. He really loved it. "I'm going to treasure this FOREVER." 

"Hyung... why haven't you asleep yet? tomorrow we have plan. don't you remember." Minwoo yelled half asleep. 

While going to bed he couldn't wipe his smile. Even in his sleep he was smiling. (hahaha) 

xxxxxxx[0_o]xxxxxxx

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Siwon-shi.. errm...can I... can i  see you for a moment at the theme park today around 2pm?" asked Eeteuk nervously while remembered what happen yesterday. 

Siwon was silent for a moment..."Urm. Okay. I'll see you there" replied Siwon sound like doesn't really care anymore. 

xxxxxxx[0_o]xxxxxxx

The time on Eeteuk's watch was 2.30pm. He waited and waited outside the entrance. "I wonder if he's going to come with what happen yesterday..." he asked himself. 

"I told you I will come. So here I am" a voice coming behind from Eeteuk. Eeteuk turned around and it was Siwon looking so handsome as ever. Once Siwon saw the earring his eyes were wide open. "[Clearing his throat]... err why did you want to see me?" 

"I.. I want to thank you for this earring. I promise you I'll treasure it.. FOREVER... Thank you so much" and he gave Siwon a very delicate smile. "Now.. since that we are here... want to celebrate my birthday with me?" he grinned. 

"I thought you had plan with Minwoo-shi...What happen?"

"Ah~ that.. I ditched him. I already called a few friends of his to accompany him." he laughed. 

"But... but why?" 

"because I want to thank you in person silly and try to give you a chance. So take this as a date..." he smiled.

Siwon's eyes went wide again. "Really? Are you sure?" He asked with full of hope. Eeteuk giggled and just nod. "I assure you that you that you won't regret this." 

When buying the ticket... Eeteuk wanted to pay.."No no no.. I'll pay. You the birthday boy." Ordered Siwon. They went on the carossel, on the roller coasters more than once and they also went boat cycling....together! 

"Siwon-shi.. after went on the rides.. made me really hungry. how about go have a bite to eat..huh?" 

"Okay. kajja.." 

While eating... 

[Siwon P.O.V] 

He look so gorgeous. When wearing the earring.. it suit him. really look like an angel with his blonde hair..

Why must you be good to me Eeteuk-shi... You are making me hard to forget you even more. I know your heart. You'll probably don't like me the way that I do...

Ommo! he has a cream on his face. Should I tell him? or Should i kiss him instead? hehehehehe... 

[Eeteuk P.O.V] 

why is he laughing? do i look stupid or something?

"Siwon shi.. what so funny?" looking at his clothes

"You have..." he decides not to say it. Instead he stood up. lean toward Eeteuk. Hold his chin and.... KISS him. >.<

"Err..." 

"You had some cream on you lips...So i've whipped it for you..." 

"Thanks..." Eeteuk said with his face blushed. 

 

(I'll just put some animation instead of typing during their lunch...)

 

   

   

After the'yve finished eating. They decides to visit the gift shops. While walking Siwon grab Eteuk's hand... and hold it.. 

Eeteuk never said a thing towards Siwon's action. "Ah~ Siwon-shi.. I'll have to buy something for Minwoo's birthday and to say how sorry I am for ditching him." 

He just nod. They bought so many thing. Eeteuk was holding a turtle bear and also a cute key chain. "Who's that for?" 

"Hm? Ah~ The turtle is for Nina and this keychain is for Hankyung-shi". Siwon just went silent. The went out of the shop. "Ah Siwon-shi.. ta-da!" 

"What's that?" 

"Its a muffler scarf silly. and.. it's for you. don't you think that i have nothing for you and don't make that face again okay.  oh and i have bought another one for me. therefore we could look the same." Eeteuk smiled happily. So did Siwon. Siwon was over the moon receiving a present from the on he love. 

As they walk Siwon saw a very beautiful flower therefore he picked it up and.... 

"Oh?" 

"You look so beautiful with a flower on you hair and he kissed Eeteuk on the cheek". Eeteuk smiled and said thank you. Once an author said "Time fly when you're having fun". That what happen that day. Before they knew it was already 8 o'clock. 

"Ommo! look at the time. I should be back home. My omma is coming to celebrate my and Minwoo's birthday" he shouted shockingly. 

"Okay. then let's go. I'll drive you home." 

After 15 minutes later they've arrived home safely. Eeteuk open the door but he suddenly felt like something or someone was pulling him. He turned around.

"Siwon-shi?" looking at Siwon curiously. 

"I really had a really wonderful time today. Thank you for letting me spend your birthday with you. I'll never forget this.." said Siwon sound really over the moon. Eeteuk just smiled and went out of the car. 

As Siwon drove away, Eeteuk wave goodbye... 

[Eeteuk p.o.v] 

I shoudn't have done this today. It looks like I'm giving him full hope of going out with him. But I'm still unsure whom to choose. Siwon-shi.. nomu nomu bianne. 

He blame himself for this... 

 

 

A/N: so.. how was it... ? did you guys like it.. 

QUESTION TO ALL MY READERS.... WHOM DO YOU WANT LEETEUK TO BE WITH? HANKYUNG OR SIWON? AND WHAT ABOUT MINWOO? can't leave Minwoo all alone right?!

I'll update in three days time. the one with the most vote that I will make with Eeteuk. So leave a comment. Tell me who do you want. :)